Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2020

Replies

• FreakOut said:
    Uch this sickness sucks lol. I have to keep quiet till 12 weeks though and that's going to prove difficult in my job 
    I have told my manager last week that I'm pregnant because my job is physically demanding and I found it difficult to work hard and have morning sickness and dizziness all the time. If you tell your boss early it might be better for you . My boss didnt tell anyone around why I am on lighter duties now my colleagues think I just have low platelets and this what manager told them. Lol. I'm having to do night shifts and I cant even sleep during the day I'm ringing this difficult +migraines today 6 weeks ♥️ 
  • I feel like im having to much maternity leave off with having 3 children under the age of 5 so frightened of being sacked 🙈
  • FreakOut said:
    I feel like im having to much maternity leave off with having 3 children under the age of 5 so frightened of being sacked 🙈
    You cannot be sacked because by the law you are protected again discrimination while being pregnant. And this is my first baby and I'm not feeling right at all so I cant be killing myself at work. It's time to think about ourselves. And you are also entitled for your maternity leave in the future and they know this. I was scared to tell her at first time as well but I definitely feel ease because it worries my a lot, overworking and then god forbid some terrible outcome will happen.. it's better to be on the safe side.
  • Hi all, congratations!
    I found out last week. I had a miscarriage with my first pregnancy in August so trying not to get my hopes up yet and will be very anxious till I know everything is okay. Seeing my doctor tomorrow and registered with the midwife again who Im meeting on Thursday xo
  • @Firsttimeangelmummy congratulations on finding out you are pregnant!! So sorry to hear about your previous experience I really do wish you the best of luck in your journey xxx
  • @NaomiP88
    Hi, I'm due on 10th July. 
    Just like you I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks a year ago. 

I too have been cramping a lot and I am sooooo stressed. 
    It's very uncomfortable. 
    My HCG levels look good though and I'm off for an early scan a week on Friday. 

Just praying it's better outcome than last time. 

• Batty0606 said:
    @NaomiP88
    Hi, I'm due on 10th July. 
    Just like you I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks a year ago. 

I too have been cramping a lot and I am sooooo stressed. 
    It's very uncomfortable. 
    My HCG levels look good though and I'm off for an early scan a week on Friday. 

Just praying it's better outcome than last time. 

Due on 10th of July too ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️awwww
  • Welcome all! 

@Firsttimeangelmummy congratulations and I'm also going through a similar load of emotions after having found out a couple of weeks ago that I'm pregnant again, having had a MC. It's something you can never shake, but this time around it's all about positivity and health for me.

@Batty0606 the cramping is tough isn't it, especially when you've been through that before .. but so many sources say it's normal! I'm starting to embrace it, telling myself its baby trying to get comfortable. After all the uterus is a muscle and all muscles really know how to do is expand and contract!

I had a follow up scan yesterday and saw the gestational sac! I'm not as far as I thought .. more like 4+4 rather than 5+4 which now makes sense. Got another scheduled for 22nd Nov so counting down the days until that!
  • It must be so reassuring to have a scan, I think miscarriage is such a big fear! I hate the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, it's so stressful but I am trying to stay positive as well. Hoping we all get through this together and have healthy pregnancies 😊🤞 xxx
  • Hey everyone, hope you've all been staying well and healthy! 
    Got more bloodwork back today and my hcg levels are in the 6000's!! 
    Cant wait for my scan, this week is gonna drag!! My cramps have all gone for now! Odd one maybe once a day, a little nausea but nothing crazy. 
    Boobs are still tender and swollen! Other than a few back aches and headaches I dont 'feel' pregnant yet!! 

@BlessedbyK thank you! Hope you're doing well. 

@NaomiP88
    Aw that must have been so reassuring and exciting! Have my first scan Friday and I cant wait!

@Firsttimeangelmummy
    Welcome to the group, I am also in a simular situation, this time I am further along, like you I am trying not to get my Hope's up! 

• edited Nov 12, 2019 9:30AM
    @thinkingpositive1 - your hcg levels seem great. my cramps have also reduced like to once in a while. Sometimes feel weak or leg pain and sore breasts too. But all these have reduced quite signifcantly. Doctor has not asked me to check and hcg level as of now. My next scan is on 19th, so keeping my fingers crossed 🤞 😊
  • My sickness is the worst!!! I'm even put off by the food that I prepared for work... so weird... frequent urination is such a b* especially when I have a long journey to work and back 🙈
  • It must be so reassuring to have a scan, I think miscarriage is such a big fear! I hate the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, it's so stressful but I am trying to stay positive as well. Hoping we all get through this together and have healthy pregnancies 😊🤞 xxx
    @Mrs B 2010 yes hope all of us enjoy this journey together and celebrate healthy pregnancies 🎉🎉
  • @Ayana constant toilet trips really is aggravating 😩 esp when your just getting comfortable in bed and you need to go!!!

banana is really good for morning sickness!! For anyone suffering badly.. today is the first day that I’ve felt sick and it’s stuck for a good few hours NOT GOOD

hope everyone is doing okay xxxx
  • Ayana said:
    My sickness is the worst!!! I'm even put off by the food that I prepared for work... so weird... frequent urination is such a b* especially when I have a long journey to work and back 🙈
    @Ayana take care Hun. It can be frustrating but I’m sure it’s gonna be worth it when you know your baby is growing well. Try to have banana and some light foods every couple of hours.
  • Hello everyone and welcome to all our new members @Kelly2016 @Ayana @LJ1234 @BlessedbyK @Firsttimeangelmummy @Batty0606 - wishing you all huge congratulations. We have dropped you all a PM so please do look out for it! 
  • Just thought I would pop my head in an say hello, I'm due in July too!
    This is my first!
    Hope everyone is doing well!
  • Welcome @jlh87 and congratulations! How you feeling so far? Have you told anyone? (We dropped you a PM too!)
  • Hello! My name is Layla, I’m in California and I’m pregnant with my second! Due date is July 22nd. Today I’m 12 dpo and the test is extra bold. Is this normal? I looked back at old tests with DS and they were not this bold at this time.
  • Hello ladies!
    My dh and I started ttc in September this year and then conceived around October 23, on our 3 yr wedding anniversary, where my Clear Blue opk gave me my smiley face peak ☺️! I didn’t use any tracking except for cm and cd’s in September but thought I’d try the opk in October! 

i just got my bfp November 9th and feel like I’m in a dream! I can’t believe it’s real! I just turned 37 November 1st and my dh is 39 about to be 40 Xmas day! We’re older first time parents and are a bit nervous and scared but also hopeful and excited!!

Today I am 5w1d and found out that the baby’s heart has now started to beat! Wow!! So far I have had tender breasts and nipples since 6dpo and had a night or two of nausea but that has passed. I had on and off burning nipples as well. I’ve noticed my sensitivity to smell has heightened and I feel a bit gassy and bloated when I eat. 

My first appointment and ultrasound is 12/6! I’m hoping this sticky bean sticks. I almost want to keep testing to make sure he/she is still there! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤪 Feeling nervous about my age and having a mc, as I have heard and seen so many go through this 😔. Praying and crossing fingers that all will go well! Staying positive! I wish this for all of you too! 💕✨💕
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions