Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• MrsP13 said:
    @Chloe87 I’m the worst when I’m pregnant could literally do it everyday. I remember towards the end of pregnancy I didn’t want any more but was happy to “flick the bean” as they say lol 
    I find spooning a great position or me on top makes thins a little easier to control. Doggy works well too, but I can only stay in that position for a short period of time before my knees and hands hurt. 
    Best position I’ve found so far was me being sat into eh sofa and him kneeling on the floor. Best one I’ve tried so far. 

Haha oh the last one sounds interesting! I'm not that keen on doggy it hurts after a while and he pulls my body hair 😂 him sat up on the sofa with me ontop works well or the spooning too ! God I dread the summer when I'm a huge fat lump haha my drive is defo higher than his at the moment and he has a very high drive !!!!! I suppose at least it's a good form of exercise haha 
  • @Chloe87 it’s what works best for you at the end of it and you can have fun finding out which ones do. 
    It’s surprising how much you still want it considering how big you get lol. I can remember when exactly but I did stop wanting it do much towards the last part of pregnancy 🤰🏻 enjoy it whilst you still can lol 
  • @MrsP13 how many weeks are you? That’s wonderful for you both 🥰
  • MrsP13 said:
    @Chloe87 it’s what works best for you at the end of it and you can have fun finding out which ones do. 
    It’s surprising how much you still want it considering how big you get lol. I can remember when exactly but I did stop wanting it do much towards the last part of pregnancy 🤰🏻 enjoy it whilst you still can lol 
    Haha oh I intend to :) can just about squeeze my tubs inna few outfits 😂😂😂
  • @Ellis90 I’m 21+5 but this is baby two so I’ve been feeling her move since 12 weeks 
  • @Chloe87 I don’t even bother with them any more I just make my intentions clear haha 
  • MrsP13 said:
    @Chloe87 I don’t even bother with them any more I just make my intentions clear haha 
    Haha 😂
  • Mama2be9Mama2be9 Regular
    edited Mar 2, 2020 8:56PM
    I like being on top for sure!! We tried spooning the other day but being on top feels better. Doggy I can do for a little while but my wrists start to hurt also! My drive is much higher while pregnant and I love it!! Yes extra blood flow to pelvic area is just lovely!

Yea, the colostrum coming in is so exciting!! I feel so happy about it!! I feel like I’ve crossed a milestone and am just amazed how the body gets ready for the baby!! It’s truly a miracle! My pregnancy highlights this past week are being extra emotional, colastrum coming in, and a few baby kicks and stronger movements!

@MrsP13 that’s so exciting about catching the movement with video!! 

Do you all know the position of your placenta? I’m anterior. 
  • I’m sure mine is the same as yours @Mama2be9 but my 20 week scan notes sent in my folder which is odd 
  • Hey ladies how’s everyone doing? Anyone know where their placenta is beside @MrsP13 and I?! I have an anterior and haven’t felt baby move much in 3 days and it’s making me slightly nervous, even that’s to be expected at this point and with where my placenta is positioned. Will be looking out for some movements today. I just woke up and am waiting to see if I feel her. It brings such comfort to know she’s in there moving around. Here’s my latest bump pic ❤️

• We’ve got our 20 week scan this Thursday - super duper excited!! Felt a few flutters recently, but not sure if it’s baby moving or not! 
  • My little miss was odd for a couple days but is back on all her movements since yesterday. I even managed to catch her tiny kicks on camera. She’s getting so much stronger. I was convinced yesterday she was trying to kick her way out lol. 
    @Ellis90 how exciting I loved out 20 week scan. 
    I’ve been offered an exciting opportunity with our main hospital. They have been looking for ladies who have passed there 20 week scan and baby is healthy  yo come in and have an additional scan as part of  an investigation to see if AI can help determined abnormalities via a clearer image of baby. There offered money for your time as well as a 4D image on a flash drive if they can get one. 
    So I’ve offered to do this an will be going in for a scan in the 26th. Can’t wait to see our little missy again 
  • Mama2be9Mama2be9 Regular
    edited Mar 8, 2020 2:44AM
    I think she’s been moving a little bit here and there but it’s been so subtle that I haven’t really been sure. Then this evening while reading, she started moving all around and kicking my right side gently. I lifted my shirt to see if I could see it from the outside and I did!!! I called my husband over to show him and he saw her kick twice from the outside with me!! What a lovely moment to share with each other!! Then shortly after, she stopped!! Lol!! Feeling much more relieved now 🙏🥰
  • @Mama2be9 it’s the best feeling when you feel baby love but it’s so precious to share that with your partner. My little miss is so low down that it’s so difficult for hubby to feel her. She’s starting to kick a little higher up but only occasionally so hubby’s boy always around to feel. 
  • Happy days my colostrum has started to come through woohoo 🥳 
  • @MrsP13 she was kicking kind of low too. He hasn’t felt her kick yet but we both saw my stomach move from the outside together for the first time last night! Next will be for him to feel her from the outside as I already have twice so far!! So glad your colostrum has come in!! Yay! Is it leaking or does it come out when you squeeze? Mine only comes out if I gently squeeze my nipple lol!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • @Mama2be9 it only came out when I squeezed but give it a couple weeks and it’ll be falling out by itself. I didn’t realise that this happens on my son and I rember waking up one morning wondering why I had drips down tummy and that’s when I noticed it. Crazy how the body changes. Next will be the 4am wake up as it’s prime milk production time 
  • I have my 20 week scan tomorrow whoohoo even though I'll be 21 weeks !!!! Deffo feeling baby move alot more now but not so much on the outside yet!!! Havent had any colostrum yet but nipples are so sore and like cigar buts atm 
  • MrsP13 said:
    @Mama2be9 it’s the best feeling when you feel baby love but it’s so precious to share that with your partner. My little miss is so low down that it’s so difficult for hubby to feel her. She’s starting to kick a little higher up but only occasionally so hubby’s boy always around to feel. 
    My kicks are very very low down too I have felt it from the outside and seen it but other half is just too slow at catching it lol its such an amazing feeling 
  • Mama2be9 said:
    Hey ladies how’s everyone doing? Anyone know where their placenta is beside @MrsP13 and I?! I have an anterior and haven’t felt baby move much in 3 days and it’s making me slightly nervous, even that’s to be expected at this point and with where my placenta is positioned. Will be looking out for some movements today. I just woke up and am waiting to see if I feel her. It brings such comfort to know she’s in there moving around. Here’s my latest bump pic ❤️

Mine moves more if I have eaten !!!