Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• @Lou2401 congratulations, she’s absolutely adorable. 
  • Mama2be9 said:
    Thank you @Ayana!!!🌸❤️
    Thank you @thinkingpositive1 🌸❤️

Going to sleep now!! 
    Best of luck send photos xxxxx
  • Lou2401 said:
    Little Enlli made her appearance into the world yesterday 8lb 9 :) 
    Omg cute congratulations
  • @Lou2401 can’t congratulate she’s gorgeous
    @Mama2be9 good luck with delivery xxxx
    @thinkingpositive1 nothing over night 😤 who knows what will happen I’ve got another sweep tomorrow morning. Just want her to be here now I’ve had enough 
  • @Lou2401 your daughter is beautiful! How should I pronounce her name? And how was your birth? 

Good luck @Mama2be9 we hope you're ok and can't wait to hear your news. 

• @Lou2401 aww shes beautiful, congratulations!! Hope you recover quickly! 

@MrsP13 aw, bless you I bet you are just about fed up now... really hope she makes a move for you soon!! 
  • @thinkingpositive1 thank you lovely. I’m not sure if I lost my mucus plug this morning. Was a lot of discharge but not pink or red so I’m not sure. I’ve not had discharge like that before. I hope it was. I clearly make it very comfy for her
  • So how many of us are still waiting for our little ones to arrive? Congratulations to all you lovely mummies who have had there’s already!! 
  • I’m still waiting 
  • AyanaAyana Regular
    edited Jul 16, 2020 1:09PM
    Lou2401 said:
    Beautful princess congrats 😍😍😍
  • I have been having strong period cramps throughout the night and still got them as they are becoming more stronger but manageable. Also still got pinkish jelly like discharge yesterday it was more darker, baby is moving well. Waters havent broken yet and might not even break, at least my husband took 4 days off work for now so we are expecting here to come very soon.
  • @Ayana sounds promising good luck 
  • Lou2401 said:
    Congratulations she’s just beautiful xx
  • I've been woken up with cramps in my lower abdomen and it was waving down my stomach now it's just coming in small waves lower down feeling like I need to poop but nothing so far going to take some paracetamol and do a hot water bottle it's pretty uncomfortable I won't be getting back to sleep yet 
  • Chloe87Chloe87 Regular
    edited Jul 17, 2020 2:08AM
    Oh wait I've had to dash to the loo for a clear out not going to like this is pretty u comfortable 😩
    My furry companion is clearly concerned and is trying her best to break into the bathroom usually i don't shut the door so she can sit with me 

• @Chloe87 how you feeling now? Anything? 
  • Chloe87Chloe87 Regular
    edited Jul 17, 2020 3:19AM
    @Ellis90
    the same amount of pain still coming at quite spaced out intervals had another clear out too I'm just sat in a hot bath which is helping ease the pain a little !! Haven't lost my plug or any water yet though so I'm wondering is this is the real thing or not
  • Thankyou everyone :)@Chloe87 sounds like it could be the start of things 😬😬 how exciting!!! Xx
  • Good luck @Chloe87 fingers crossed things are on the move for you. 

I’m so jealous of all you ladies who’s bodies are actually doing what they need or have your babies. I’m still bloody waiting for this one to make a move. 

I think I lost my plug yesterday but have had no paint or anything. I have a sweep booked at 9am so I’m really hopping she makes a move over the weekend. 

At this point I’m so frustrated that I’m going to see if I can be booked in for an induction on Monday rather than have another sweep on Sunday and then wait again to see if this start naturally. I feel like they would have by now if they were going to. 
    Dam it I just want my baby in my arms 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is so frustrating. Looking for any sign that things might be on the move and nothing coming of it. So so so annoying. 
    Sorry for the rant just so fed up with being pregnant now. 
  • @Chloe87 sounds like it  could be something!! Fingers crossed for you!

@MrsP13 aww, I bet you are ready to meet your baby and dont blame you for being fed up with being pregnant now.. I really hope she decided to turn up soon for you. Not nice being uncomfortable 24/7 !!