Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020

Due in July 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• @thinkingpositive1 thank you lovely. I never expected to still be pregnant half way through July. What’s worse is my cousins girlfriend who’s a few weeks behind me had her baby yesterday and a friend who was due last Monday has also had her baby and I’m still waiting. So disheartening but she’ll be here soon. 

How are you doing lovely with little one? How are you finding being a family of 3? 
  • Hi everyone, we hope you're all doing alright, and those of you with your babies are making it through those early days, and those of you waiting are hanging in there. 

We thought it was time to kick you off your very own July 2020 Babies thread :blush:
    Please do come on over to the thread (press the green star next to the thread title to bookmark it) and let us know how you are all doing.

Eventually once all the babies have arrived, we will close this thread, but no hard or fast rules about posting here or on the new thread - totally up to you guys! 
  • PS @MrP13 both my kids were 10 and 11 days late... i watched their due dates come and go, and both of them arrived on my day of their booked inductions - it's like my body knew the baby was coming that day, no matter what. I totally feel you. 
  • @DanielleMFM thank you lovely. It’s hard watching that due date come and go and see so many other babies arrive before yours. The end is in sight and hopefully we won’t have to wait to much longer. 
    My induction is booked for Monday I’m just hopping she decided to come this weekend and I can have the water birth I’ve so desires since my son 
  • I feel as if @Chloe87 has progressed as she seems slightly quite on here 🥰
  • My contractions was 5 to 8 min apart lasting 40sec on average with frequent pattern so I thought it's starting time to get ready my husband was running around and I said no way I'm going back to sleep😁 so I slept until 1pm and woke up without contractions now I'm moving around to get those contractions going again. This is so annoying as things are not moving fast enough 41+6 weeks as long as I can avoid Monday induction I ll be happy
  • @Ayana I feel for you lovely. I’m still waiting to. I’ve got an induction booked for Monday as well. Fingers crossed our babies will arrive this weekend. I’m 41+2
  • @MrsP13 aw, that must make it harder having women close to you all having their babies and you are still waiting to meet yours! I'm sure she will be here soon and will be worth the wait! Hopefully she comes before you have to be induced! 
     We are doing great thank you! Our little girl is sleeping quite well and has had a few nights with 3-4hr stretches! I am breast feeding and she has latched great since day 1!! My recovery is slowly getting there.. still quite sore but I guess that's expected after pushing out a baby and having 2 stitches in the vagina!! 

@Ayana sounds like you might be getting closer and hopefully can avoid induction! I was cleaning the house top to bottom the day before my baby decided to come, not sure if it helped or not! 

• Hey all been in labour for about 14 hours now just found out baby is breech and only 3 cm dilated so waiting for emergency c section 
  • @Chloe87 aw bless, goodluck with your section I'm sure you will do great! You will have your little princess in your arms in no time 😊
  • @Chloe87 good luck lovely. Soon your baby will be with you. Well done you for getting through the last 14 hours xxx
  • @Chloe87 aw bless, goodluck with your section I'm sure you will do great! You will have your little princess in your arms in no time 😊I'm having to wait apparently surgery is very busy 
  • @Chloe87 good luck for the section & wishing you both well 😘
  • @thinkingpositive1 glad that you are both doing well. Stitches are painful. I had an episiotomy after my son and temper how hard the recovery was on that. I was convinced I was constantly tearing it. 
    Looks like it was my mucus plug that cane out yesterday so that’s a positive and I’ve lost more since the sweep this morning. They said I was 2-3cm and around 50% effaced. So for that to happen in 2 days we may have a baby by the weekend. I’ve had a lot more cramping sensations today since. But as baby is back to back it’s very possible I might not have the same feeling of contractions as everyone else. 
  • @Chloe87 ahhhh good luck! ❤️
  • @Chloe87 hopefully you dont have to wait for too long! You got this mama!! 

@MrsP13 ouch I couldnt imagine that! I had a small tear that needed 2 stitches but they are on the inside somewhere. Ooh that's good news about being 2-3 centimeters and 50% and losing more of your plug! Really hope she starts to make more of a move for you soon!! Goodluck!
  • Still waiting another emergency gone before me 
  • @MrsP13 aw, that must make it harder having women close to you all having their babies and you are still waiting to meet yours! I'm sure she will be here soon and will be worth the wait! Hopefully she comes before you have to be induced! 
     We are doing great thank you! Our little girl is sleeping quite well and has had a few nights with 3-4hr stretches! I am breast feeding and she has latched great since day 1!! My recovery is slowly getting there.. still quite sore but I guess that's expected after pushing out a baby and having 2 stitches in the vagina!! 

@Ayana sounds like you might be getting closer and hopefully can avoid induction! I was cleaning the house top to bottom the day before my baby decided to come, not sure if it helped or not! 

I have done dancing, bouncing walking all sorts. Been active all day cos this baby needs to come out... 
  • @Chloe87 good luck hopefully you won’t be to much longer. 

@Ayana I feel you. I’ve been trying to do loads of walking today too 
  • good luck @Chloe87 I had a c section on Wednesday and already feeling much better! They aren’t bad at all xxx