Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020

Due in July 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• 20 weeks scan today, they are happy with everything and baby is growing nicely! Very long legs, here they are sticking their foot up in the air 💗💙
  • @Charlot-2411 beautiful baby!!!!
  • Thank you @Mama2be9 we’re very happy that baby is healthy but it’s also nice to have one of each lol 
    I love making this so this has really hurt my creativity in to life. I decided on a whim last night to make a lampshade so just waiting on the bits and bobs to arrive to start that

congratulations @Charlot-2411 baby looks lovely and healthy. What a great shot of those long legs. 
  • Thank you @Mama2be9 & @MrsP13 I feel like I can really start enjoying the journey now! It’s flying by! Xx
  • Anxious and excited for my anatomy scan tmrw!! Hope I can fall asleep! Been looking forward to this probably since the very beginning since I haven’t had any ultrasounds yet!! Tomorrow’s a big day!! Will keep you all posted!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • @Mama2be9 best of luck today!! I can’t imagine how hard it’s must of been not seeing your bubba yet!! Hope all
    goes well 💕💕
  • Hey everyone. Just wanted people opinions on breastfeeding. I’m hoping to do both but suppose only time will tell. I also ordered a breast pump which is arriving today, the Medela swing maxi flex, anyone used it before? Was rated gold on here for 2019! 
  • I planned to breast feed my son but after a tough labour he was so tired he only latched once in the 24 hours after he was born so I ended up giving him bottles to feed. There was a medela pump in the hospital that I used to encourage my milk and that worked wonderfully. I used a nuby electric pump when I got home which was lovely. I expressed for the first 6 weeks then moved on to bottle feeding. It made things so much easier with my husband around I wasn’t having to get up all throughout the night to feed baby. This time around I’ve decided that I will do the same, express as long as I can then move on to formula with two little ones to take care of I feel this will be the easiest way to cope as hubby doesn’t get any paternity leave this time round due to starting a new job. I got a manual breast pump this time so we’ll see how that goes. 
    The medela pumps have had such great reviews. 
  • @MrsP13 sounds good. And like you said if baby doesn’t latch on then I still have the option pumping.
  • Ellis90 said:
    Hey everyone. Just wanted people opinions on breastfeeding. I’m hoping to do both but suppose only time will tell. I also ordered a breast pump which is arriving today, the Medela swing maxi flex, anyone used it before? Was rated gold on here for 2019! 
    I'm going to give it a go I'm not overly keen on my nipples being touched tho so I dont know how this will work out but I'm going to try for as long as I can 
  • @Chloe87 that’s all you can do lovely is try. As long as baby is fed there is no shame in how you do it bottle or breast both are fine 😊
  • Ha four scan today and all looks great and healthy! Phew!! Found out I have an anterior placenta so I may not feel movements for awhile. I felt her today though bc she was squirming all around during the scan and I was able to recognize what it feels like and so I have been feeling her here and there but wasn’t sure. Now hopefully I will recognize the flutters!! Here’s some pics of our lil sunshine baby girl!! I’m so happy!

Her leg and foot over her head!!

Her precious lil feet!! I love this picture!!!

Full body shot!

Last pick confirms she’s a she. See the tiny arrow? It’s pointing to her labias, the 2 little white humps. Then the big round bumps are her cute lil bum!

• @Mama2be9 what great shots they are of baby. Love the feet and the potty shot is so clear. 
  • Mama2be9 said:
    Ha four scan today and all looks great and healthy! Phew!! Found out I have an anterior placenta so I may not feel movements for awhile. I felt her today though bc she was squirming all around during the scan and I was able to recognize what it feels like and so I have been feeling her here and there but wasn’t sure. Now hopefully I will recognize the flutters!! Here’s some pics of our lil sunshine baby girl!! I’m so happy!

Her leg and foot over her head!!

Her precious lil feet!! I love this picture!!!

Full body shot!

Last pick confirms she’s a she. See the tiny arrow? It’s pointing to her labias, the 2 little white humps. Then the big round bumps are her cute lil bum!

Love this all pics r so clear xxx
  • Defo poping out this week!!!
    Fed up of people saying I dont even look pregnant ! I'll do my February tummy shot this week 
  • @Mama2be9
    Oh my goodness how precious is that!!! You must have been so excited to also learn the feeling of her moving around in there!! Those are beautiful shots of baby! So clear and detailed!! 
  • @Chloe87
    Aw, definitely popping out now for sure! I also get that comment a lot! I dont let it bother me too much!! 
    I am also finally popping a bit even though I personally feel like I just look chubby!!!!!! 
  • Mama2be9Mama2be9 Regular
    edited Feb 25, 2020 3:29AM
    Thanks everyone! She’s a little
    precious babe for sure!! I love the pictures too!! I cherish them dearly ❤️

My Dad is flying out from Los Angeles tmrw morning and will be visiting with us for about 4 days! We live in Vermont, the opposite side of the country! It will be so nice to spend some time with him before the babe comes. He and I are good friends and I’m happy he will be here!! 

We got all our things that my husband shipped out from California on Friday after our scan and have been unpacking, organizing and sorting, rearranging the house, and decorating all weekend! I’m so wiped out and over did it a bit. We finally got a bookshelf and I’m able to put away all my books that I’ve been piling up on all the surfaces, which drives me nuts bc I like to have a clear, clean space!! Getting all my books I treasure from California on top of the ones I’ve accumulated over the past 4 years made it necessary for us to get a bookshelf! My husband painted it a nice light sage green and bolted it against the log walls of our cabin! Having a home that’s all wood walls makes it so you have to have pops of color to break up the brown! I’m so happy about the bookshelf and enjoyed putting away all my books and organizing! 

I cleaned out the guest closet and stored some of our things we got back and took all my clothes out and consolidated it into my closet! The nesting and reorganization of our home has begun! We rearranged the whole living room furniture to accommodate the bookshelf! It’s been a whirlwind of unpacking and rearranging! Almost have her nursery room cleared out of my things and have begun storing her items in there! It’s all coming together! Sorry for such a long update ☺️🤪

Will post my bump pic from last week soon also!! Hope you all are doing well!
  • @Chloe87
    Aw, definitely popping out now for sure! I also get that comment a lot! I dont let it bother me too much!! 
    I am also finally popping a bit even though I personally feel like I just look chubby!!!!!! 
    Yeah I kinda feel like I've just eaten too many pies lol I'm going out at the sides as well as the front lol 
  • I do envy you ladies that are only now popping. I feel like a penguin. I waddle all day and night. Rolling over in bed is hard and sleeping on one position makes my hips hurt. Every time I get in the car I have to adjust my seat and mirror as little miss gets bigger. 
    We’ve started in the nursery also. I got the paint the other week and have pulled down all the furniture from the attic. I’ve been sorting through my sons clothes and have been putting loads on eBay to try and get rid of as many as I can. 
    I want to just crack on with the nursery now but we’ve quite a few busy weekends ahead so won’t be able to do much for a little while. 
    It’s surprising how early beating kicks in