Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2020 - Part 2

Replies

• Hi everyone, how you all doing? 

Please do come and check out your Due in July 2020 birth club here, as there are loads of threads over there for you guys. 
    Also don't forget to check out latest discussions too, where we currently have signup for a product test to test and keep a Maxi Cosi 360 car seat worth £299 and a comp thread for 3 chances to win a Samsung Galaxy tablet. 
  • @MrsP13 oh hunny I’m totally popping out and have been for awhile now as well so you’re not alone! My hip hurts at night from laying on it too.  It’s hard to bend over and it’s hard to get out of bed or off the couch!!! I’ve gained about 11lbs since my last prenatal but have probably gained more currently! Baby weighs 10oz! It’s interesting how much the body changes! At times I feel like I’ve eaten too many pies too @Chloe87! But our bodies are beautiful and they are creating growing life and it’s really an amazing miracle!! Let’s all embrace our big bellies! We just have to get used to it! I’ve always been a small petite woman so this is such a huge change! 🌟🌟🌟
  • @Mama2be9 I’m not a skinny girl by any means so why am I not shocked I’m suck a popper-putter when pregnant haha. My son is really tall he’s always measured 99th percentile for height and I always feel like my bump was under my chin with him. The little lady is smaller and likes to sit lower down so it’s not to bad at the moment, with getting up off the sofa. 

• @MrsP13
    Your bump is looking great! 

@Mama2be9 thank you for being so positive and uplifting!! You are completely right, everyones pregnancy is different but equally beautiful and amazing!! 

I have been having some rib area pain lately, sometimes just sitting and sometimes laying down. Must be my ribcage stretching as baby grows! Feeling exhausted these last few weeks and work has got super busy wich doesnt help! I am planning on taking my maternity leave starting May, so that's something else to look forward too! I wake up quite early for work so I will get to sleep in ! Yay!! 
  • @Mama2be9 glad to hear you are also getting some of your stuff in, and getting all organized !! I am so unprepared so far! Lol!! Some days it stresses me out but somedays I just dont care and am enjoying this time before our lives will change forever!!
  • @Chloe87 your bump is looking great!! 

Here is mine at 20weeks and 5days! 

• Haha baby brain kicking in.... this pic I am actually 21 weeks and 2 days!! 
  • Chloe87Chloe87 Regular
    edited Feb 28, 2020 6:11AM
    Haha baby brain kicking in.... this pic I am actually 21 weeks and 2 days!! 
    Awww yours is so diddy too I'm glad im not the only one :)
    I'm exactly 19 in mine 
  • @Chloe87 Haha yes, you're not the only one! I'm hoping by next month it will really start to show! People are saying that baby could just be really far back and laying close to my spine? 
  • People really do have a lot of comments on what you look like when your pregnant. If your small it’s baby’s hiding if your showing quickly your having twins. People need to keep there opinions to them selves and just tell you that you look amazing. 
    Every bump is different and each pregnancy is different 
  • @MrsP13 totally agree with you! I dont take their comments to heart.  Like you said there is no need to comment on the size of a bump! They are all amazing and carrying/growing a little baby inside! 
  • I’m off to the baby show tomorrow with my mum, anyone else going or been over the last few days?
  • Mama2be9Mama2be9 Regular
    edited Mar 1, 2020 7:31PM
    I think I felt her kick last night and again this morning in the same spot, on my left side. I think since i have an anterior placenta I may feel her more on the sides I’ve heard! Either way, I felt a bump while my hand was on my belly!! I’ve felt the flutters since about 18-19 weeks but really wasn’t sure. Now it’s happening more and I think it’s really her. I also felt like she was slithering around in there or swimming last night! Maybe she was doing flips?! It was fun!! The feelings are getting stronger. Still some pops and flutters but they are getting more constant since a few day’s ago!! So happy!! Anyone else feeling baby yet or a lot?

Oh and I’ve been way more hormonal/emotional than I have been my entire pregnancy! I’ve had a big cry, been having tormenting dreams where I’m crying! Been feeling tender and sensitive. This morning I squeezed my nipple and colostrum came out!! I’ve been noticing a tiny bit of yellow crust on them for awhile so I squeezed and some came out!! I was so excited about it!! 😊

My dad came to visit from LA and we had a lovely time while the snow fell outside. We cooked all kinds of yummy things together. He wanted to show me some of his grandmothers recipes! 💕
  • Mama2be9 said:
    I think I felt her kick last night and again this morning in the same spot, on my left side. I think since i have an anterior placenta I may feel her more on the sides I’ve heard! Either way, I felt a bump while my hand was on my belly!! I’ve felt the flutters since about 18-19 weeks but really wasn’t sure. Now it’s happening more and I think it’s really her. I also felt like she was slithering around in there or swimming last night! Maybe she was doing flips?! It was fun!! The feelings are getting stronger. Still some pops and flutters but they are getting more constant since a few day’s ago!! So happy!! Anyone else feeling baby yet or a lot?

Oh and I’ve been way more hormonal/emotional than I have been my entire pregnancy! I’ve had a big cry, been having tormenting dreams where I’m crying! Been feeling tender and sensitive. This morning I squeezed my nipple and colostrum came out!! I’ve been noticing a tiny bit of yellow crust on them for awhile so I squeezed and some came out!! I was so excited about it!! 😊

My dad came to visit from LA and we had a lovely time while the snow fell outside. We cooked all kinds of yummy things together. He wanted to show me some of his grandmothers recipes! 💕
    I've defo been feeling more movement Friday afternoon and evening I felt definite  thuds ! I was able to feel with my hand but my partner couldn't he must have just missed it I found in my 18 week I was very emotional and crying alot hated everyone and extremely anxious but I've been on a defiante high since middle of last week ! I am half way tomorrow! And have my 20 week scan next tuesday I cannot wait . The only deamon I'm battling with now is mat leave when to start it and how long to take I think affordability I can only do about six months which is heart breaking :( but I dont know how else I can manage it ! X
  • The thought of maternity leave is a nightmare when you have to factor in affordability. I’ve been very lucky with the company I work for the rules changed just before I fell pregnant with my son and have stayed the same with the company who have bought us out. All in all I’ll be able to take around 10-11months. 

The movements are great. I feel her move mostly first thing in the morning when I sit to eat breakfasts and when I go to bed I can feel her wriggling like mad on the side I’m laying on. Hubby felt a very slight movement the other night in bed she really went for it. I get all my sensations on my lower right side. She likes to be low down so until she’s a bit bigger I doubt I’ll feel anything higher up even though I swear I did feel one above my belly button 2 nights ago. 
    This last week I’ve been dealing with a urine infection that doesn’t seem to want to go away. I’ve had to go back to the doctors today to do 3rd urine Sample as they were concerned as the infection is still showing. Fingers crossed it’s gone today if not they can figure out what to do. 
    On top of that we’ve had a really bad run of luck financially. Out kitchen tap started leaking so we had to buy a new one, then the fridge freezer packed in which we had to buy a new one, I then got caught speeding (like a fool) and to top it off the brakes in the drivers side of my car are busted and this caused it fail the MOT and now I’m without a car for a week. 
    This is just a really bad month for money. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️
    On the plus side my son got in to nursery so I’ll have a couple hours on a Thursday and Friday to myself to get things done in the baby’s room. 
    How’s everyone else doing? 
  • MrsP13 said:
    The thought of maternity leave is a nightmare when you have to factor in affordability. I’ve been very lucky with the company I work for the rules changed just before I fell pregnant with my son and have stayed the same with the company who have bought us out. All in all I’ll be able to take around 10-11months. 

The movements are great. I feel her move mostly first thing in the morning when I sit to eat breakfasts and when I go to bed I can feel her wriggling like mad on the side I’m laying on. Hubby felt a very slight movement the other night in bed she really went for it. I get all my sensations on my lower right side. She likes to be low down so until she’s a bit bigger I doubt I’ll feel anything higher up even though I swear I did feel one above my belly button 2 nights ago. 
    This last week I’ve been dealing with a urine infection that doesn’t seem to want to go away. I’ve had to go back to the doctors today to do 3rd urine Sample as they were concerned as the infection is still showing. Fingers crossed it’s gone today if not they can figure out what to do. 
    On top of that we’ve had a really bad run of luck financially. Out kitchen tap started leaking so we had to buy a new one, then the fridge freezer packed in which we had to buy a new one, I then got caught speeding (like a fool) and to top it off the brakes in the drivers side of my car are busted and this caused it fail the MOT and now I’m without a car for a week. 
    This is just a really bad month for money. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️
    On the plus side my son got in to nursery so I’ll have a couple hours on a Thursday and Friday to myself to get things done in the baby’s room. 
    How’s everyone else doing? 
    The company I work for dont offer any full pay at all :( it's a shame. So at the moment I'm working all the double shifts wile I still can then when I get my mat b form I'll find out how much I'll be on I get the supplemented  rate but I gesr its not great I can then work out how long I can take off  for some reason I thought six months full pay and then statutory  was the norm but not for my company I'm gutted . Six months will go so quickly :( 

My movement is mainly on lower left  fridsy night was the right side but mainly left. I'm presuming it's the baby as its nothing I've experienced before. 

Sorry to hear about your infection! Nothing worse than being uncomfortable wile pregnant I had a bout of thrush a few weeks back it was so back and I never suffer with that !!!! 

Literally wanted to do what a dog does when it's got worms and drags its self along the floor 😂😂

• Odd question but is anyone still having regular intercourse and how are they finding positions  ! I'm certainly not  huge yet but favourite positions are defo getting tricky and some are too painful to even contemplate but were still very regular being pregnant hasent dulled mine or his drive at all and since being in second trimester its defo better !!! Other half thinks hes turned into some super stud muffin all of a sudden but its something to do with blood flow to pelvic area I think I read x 
  • @Chloe87 I’m the worst when I’m pregnant could literally do it everyday. I remember towards the end of pregnancy I didn’t want any more but was happy to “flick the bean” as they say lol 
    I find spooning a great position or me on top makes thins a little easier to control. Doggy works well too, but I can only stay in that position for a short period of time before my knees and hands hurt. 
    Best position I’ve found so far was me being sat into eh sofa and him kneeling on the floor. Best one I’ve tried so far. 

• @Mama2be9 that as amazing about the colostrum. I’ve been waiting for mine to come in for ages. Mine come in around this time with my son. Can’t wait for mine to come in. 

Ladies I’m so over the moon I just saw baby’s first kicks and caught it on video. Can’t wait to show hubby when he gets home. It was only very shuttle but you could see it. Amazing afternoon treat 🥰🥰🥰