Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020

When did I conceive? Help

I had sex on 15th October and multiple times end of October (can’t remember the exact dates). I took a few pregnancy tests on 5, 7 and 11th November, was all negative. I took another test on 21st November, it was positive. Took blood test for hcg on 23rd November, it says 5 weeks pregnancy. My second scanning on 2nd December, could hear heartbeat and around 6 to 7 weeks. Another scan on 4th January- 10 weeks 5 days with due date 27th July 2020. May I know when I had sex that conceived? Thanks

Replies

• I would say anywhere between the 6th-19th of October would have been when you conceived, just my guess! Hope you figure it out!! Everyone ovulates at different paces.
  • I would say around the end of October. 26th onwards. You’re pregnancy test was positive on 21st but not the 11th so some time in that you would’ve got a bfp if you’d have done one. Lp is generally 14 days- give or take so roughly that is right.xxx
  • I conceived on 18th of october and I'm due 6th of july so you would have conceived around 30th 31st of october