Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2020

1st Pregnancy

Hey everyone, this is my 1st pregnancy and 1st time on madeformums. I’m due at the end of July and am so excited to meet my baby. We find out mid March the sex of our baby, which again, so excited! Anyone else due July? How you feeling? How’s your pregnancy going so far? 
Really looking forward to feeling the baby kick for the 1st time. Been reading so many things which say it can range anytime between 18-22 weeks (hoping for 18 weeks)

Replies

• Hello, this is my first pregnancy as well. I'm 20 weeks and I'm due on 6th of july. And yes im already feeling the baby but it's not kicks it's more like random vibrations and flutters in the lower abdomen. My pregnancy is alright so far. My hyperemesis gravidarum has ended in the middle of week 16 so I'm glad I dont have any more sickness or other symptoms. My breasts are quite itchy sometimes and they also leak very often since 17+3. Other than that cannot complain at the moment my appetite is huge, and if I do not it I start feeling nauseous 😁
  • Hi @Ellis90 welcome to MadeForMums and huge congratulations. Please do come and check out the main thread here for Due in July - it's full of lovely women also due in July - we'd love to see you over there!