Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2021

167891012»

Replies

• Hi everyone,

It’s Dani here from MadeForMums. We just wanted to let you know, it’s The Baby Show Live @ Home this weekend, and we have 200 Access All Areas passes to give away. If you’d like to be in with a shot of winning one, please head over to this link

Please do give us a tag if you have any questions, and if you want to read about what’s happening at The Baby Show this weekend, check out this article here

• Heya. How's everyone getting on. Went and caught covid, that was not fun at all but thankfully after a rocky few weeks I'm on the mend now. 

Had my anomaly scan yesterday and found out we're having another boy! We're very excited.

Anyone else know what they're having? 
  • Slinky86 said:
    Heya. How's everyone getting on. Went and caught covid, that was not fun at all but thankfully after a rocky few weeks I'm on the mend now. 

Had my anomaly scan yesterday and found out we're having another boy! We're very excited.

Anyone else know what they're having? 
    Sorry to hear you had covid, can't imagine that was easy at all. Glad to hear your on the mend though. 

So pleased for you, I had my scan yesterday too and had it confirmed that we're expecting our third little boy 💙 x 
  • @Slinky86 im so glad you’re starting to feel better now! And that’s so exciting y’all are having another boy 😊 I won’t have my scan until March 11th, so I’m trying to be as patient as I can while we wait! 
    @linzimc88 and congrats on having another boy as well! 😀
  • Hey everyone, it's been very quiet here. :) How's everyone getting on in their last trimester? :) How are you all feeling?

I started my maternity leave early this time around, didn't want to stress and 24 hour long shifts anymore haha
    We're having a little girl, had a private scan last week and baby was measuring 4lbs 6 at 33 weeks. :)
    I'm tired, getting a bit uncomfortable, starting to pee more often and suffer from piles again 🤦‍♀️While running after a 2 year old 😂
    But not long to go! 
  • Hiiiiii! How's everyone doing? I had my little boy on the 4th July at 0024. His name is Jasper and he's amazing!
    Anyone else had theirs? 
  • Congratulations Slinky, you must be over the moon! :)
    How was your experience?

I'm 3 days overdue, I was due last Saturday and just praying that I pop soon as I'm so fed up :(
  • Aw I hope you're not waiting much longer! Jasper came 2 days early. 

I honestly couldn't have asked for a better birth. I did a hypnobirthing course and it helped so much. I laboured at home then went to the hospital when contractions got super intense. He was born at 0024 and we were home by 6pm! 😁 
    Meet Jasper 😍 

• Congratulations @Slinky86 beautiful little boy. 

I had my little boy on 2nd July, induced 9 days early. Wasn't quite as smooth sailing as yours,  unfortunately he decided to be a little monkey and keep changing his position so it resulted in a c-section. Was born at 11:42pm weighing 6lb 8oz called him Jesse Charlie.
  • Wow, congratulations ladies, such beautiful babies! 🎉💖

I just had a sweep this afternoon, hoping it'll bring labour on, 40+5 today and so hot and bothered! 
  • Congratulations @linzieb he's beautiful!
    Really hope it's not too long for you @Cloudlover, best wishes! Can't wait to hear the news! 
  • hello Mummies, 

We're finally able to join :) Lizzie arrived on the 18th of July at 10:06, weighing 7lbs 9oz after being 8 days overdue. :) I was pushing for 2 minutes, she was born 6 minutes after my waters broke haha
    Unfortunately there was meconium in my waters but she was fine and so was I and we were able to come home on the same day :)
    She feeds like a champion and is already over her birth weight :)
    My son adores her and we couldn't be happier ❤️
  • @Cloudlover congrats on just a precious baby girl!! That is about the quickest birth story haha, I’m glad both you and baby are doing well! 😀

@Slinky86 and @linzieb congrats on your baby boys!! Love the names Jasper and Jesse by the way ☺️

Amber Grace is due actually on this Friday, July 30th, so I’ve got my fingers crossed that she comes sometime soon! 🤞 
  • Lolo6Lolo6 Regular
    edited Jul 29, 2021 7:30AM
    My little girl is now 10 days old and weighed 8lb and for the first week everything went so well and she fed every 4 hours through the night, I’m worried now that she’s not bringing enough wind up as she sometimes seems uncomfortable and goes red in the face a lot and has been awake a lot more during the day which is unusual for her. How do I know if it’s the milk I am using? I’m using the cow and gate breast milk substitute and she usually has 3oz a feed but sometimes I can’t tell if she’s still hungry or still has wind
  • @Lolo6 firstly congratulations. Secondly we've got a similar situation with Jesse. He's feeding no problem but doesn't bring up much wind, then seems really uncomfortable like he's in pain. We're also using cow and gate formula, and as of yesterday we introduced cow and gate Reflux milk. He's on 6oz feeds, so we're using 4 scoops regular formula and 2 scoops of Reflux per feed as well as infacol before each feed. So far it seems to be really helping, he's barely bringing up any milk now, easier to wind and settling straight back to sleep after each feed. Hope you manage to find something to help too x
  • Congratulations on your little boy! I love the name Jesse! I’m going to try the infacol thank you. Xxx