Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in July 2021

Replies

• Options
    Wow, welcome to all our new members and huge congratulations to you all. 
    How are you all doing so far? 
  • Options
    Hi 🙂 thought I'd introduce myself. Found out I was pregnant about ten days ago and due July 9th. Second baby. Got an early scan booked for the 24th so my partner can come. Have started having bad nausea and morning sickness a couple of times so far. I didn't have sickness with my first, just heart burn so this is new.
    Strange being back in the forums, I've not been here since I was in the due in June 2018 group.
    Congratulations everyone. 
  • Options
    Hi @Slinky86 huge congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome back - we remember you and Freddie. How is this pregnancy shaping up to your first? 
  • Options
    Hi! Thank you so much 🙂 
    This is definitely shaping up to be different. There's more nausea (allllll day) and actually sickness this time. But not really much else to report. Quite difficult running around after a toddler this time too haha. 
  • Options
    Hi, Everyone!

Is it ok if I join?

I figured out I was pregnant last week. Today I am 4 weeks and 4 days! This would be my first. So would love some heads up on what's to come from anyone who has been pregnant before! As of right now, I don't feel much of anything. I had some cramps and twinges last week into the weekend and my boobs are sore, sore lol but that's about it!
  • Options
    Welcome @melbell949 and huge congratulations - I really remember when I was pregnant the sore boobs - felt like they were on fire! Lovely to have you here! 

• Options
    I’m 6+6 and had some brown spotting this morning, I have a private scan booked for next week. I called Epau who said it’s quite normal and as long as not red to just monitor it! Why is pregnancy so stressful!!! 
  • Options
    Aw that must be so stressful! Are you able to do something relaxing and take it easy until your scan? When is it? 
  • Options
    @Gracesmum89 try not to worry, I know it's scary, ő had bleeding at 10 weeks with my son and he was still OK xx could be just old blood leaving your body, sending hugs, let us know how you get on xx
  • Options
    Don't suppose anyone has any tips for nausea? I didn't really get it with my first and now I feel sick almost constantly and vomit at least once a day. 
  • Options
    Hi ladies hoping it’s okay if I join ! 
    I think I am due around 20th July , I have booked an early scan for a few weeks time. 
    My boobs have been so sore and grown at least a size since I found out . Hope all you ladies are doing okay xx
  • Options
    @Georgina59 welcome :) 

congratulations :) I am also due around that time. 19th July 2021! 

My boobs have also been very sore although starting to calm down a bit now!  Headaches and blocked ears seem to be the worst of it for me! My ears were blocked all through my first pregnancy! I really don’t this again 😂! 

• Options
    Welcome @Georgina59 and huge congratulations! Lovely to have you here. Oh @Slinky86 so sorry about the sickness, no idea if any of these will work but some morning sickness tips here
  • Options
    @DanielleMFM thankyou! I'm going to work my way down that list. 
  • Options
    Wish i had some personal advice @Slinky86 , but i always got lucky, and  didn't have the sickness. How are you feeling otherwise? 
  • Options
    @Georgina59 welcome :) 

congratulations :) I am also due around that time. 19th July 2021! 

My boobs have also been very sore although starting to calm down a bit now!  Headaches and blocked ears seem to be the worst of it for me! My ears were blocked all through my first pregnancy! I really don’t this again 😂! 

Thank you ! 
    Oh no annoying isn’t it , my nose has been blocked and been getting nose bleeds most mornings as well! 
    The lovely symptoms we get haha 😂 
  • Options
    Welcome @Georgina59 and huge congratulations! Lovely to have you here. Oh @Slinky86 so sorry about the sickness, no idea if any of these will work but some morning sickness tips here
    Thank you @DanielleMFM 😊
  • Options
    @DanielleMFM I'm fine really. But different this time around with being tired and not really able to rest as much, but other than the sickness I'm OK now. My skin and hair were rotten at first but it's settling down now, same as boob pain, thankfully.
    Getting excited for my early scan next week tho 😁 
  • Options
    Slinky86 said:
    @DanielleMFM I'm fine really. But different this time around with being tired and not really able to rest as much, but other than the sickness I'm OK now. My skin and hair were rotten at first but it's settling down now, same as boob pain, thankfully.
    Getting excited for my early scan next week tho 😁 
    How exciting ! How many weeks will you be ? I’ve booked one for a couple of weeks time . I’ll be nearly 7 weeks I think, not sure what to expect to see, as the early one I went to with my son I thought I was 7 weeks . Turns out I was 12 weeks 😂x
  • Options
    Hi I just had a miscarriage this morning