Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2021

Due in July 2021

Replies

• Slinky86 said:
    @DanielleMFM I'm fine really. But different this time around with being tired and not really able to rest as much, but other than the sickness I'm OK now. My skin and hair were rotten at first but it's settling down now, same as boob pain, thankfully.
    Getting excited for my early scan next week tho 😁 
    How exciting ! How many weeks will you be ? I’ve booked one for a couple of weeks time . I’ll be nearly 7 weeks I think, not sure what to expect to see, as the early one I went to with my son I thought I was 7 weeks . Turns out I was 12 weeks 😂x
    Hahaha 😂 😂 I'll be 7+4, definitely not further along haha been tracking as been ttc most of the year.
    With my little boy I had a touch of blood and went to the epu at 6+6 and they scanned me. The lady was like, yeah you're only 5 weeks. I wasn't, he was just growing slowly haha bet this one will be the same, tho I'm actually starting to look pregnant with it being my second.
    How many weeks are you now? I'm 6+3.

@Mobdo really sorry for you 💜 
  • Thank u
  • Slinky86 said:
    Slinky86 said:
    @DanielleMFM I'm fine really. But different this time around with being tired and not really able to rest as much, but other than the sickness I'm OK now. My skin and hair were rotten at first but it's settling down now, same as boob pain, thankfully.
    Getting excited for my early scan next week tho 😁 
    How exciting ! How many weeks will you be ? I’ve booked one for a couple of weeks time . I’ll be nearly 7 weeks I think, not sure what to expect to see, as the early one I went to with my son I thought I was 7 weeks . Turns out I was 12 weeks 😂x
    Hahaha 😂 😂 I'll be 7+4, definitely not further along haha been tracking as been ttc most of the year.
    With my little boy I had a touch of blood and went to the epu at 6+6 and they scanned me. The lady was like, yeah you're only 5 weeks. I wasn't, he was just growing slowly haha bet this one will be the same, tho I'm actually starting to look pregnant with it being my second.
    How many weeks are you now? I'm 6+3.

@Mobdo really sorry for you 💜 
    Yes me too, I’ve been properly tracking this time ! My first was a surprise , so was new to the whole ttc . 
    Well I have various cycle lengths , one app which says ovulation based I’ll be 5 weeks tomorrow and tracking from last period I’ll be 5 weeks 5 days tomorrow . So not sure which to go off . 
    Guessing I’ll be around 7 weeks for the scan . 
    Hope all goes well for you x
  • Mobdo said:
    Thank u
    So sorry to hear that x
  • @Georgina59 same to you! My midwives the first time always went off my first day of my last period. But saying that I have a regular 28 day cycle thankfully. 
  • Slinky86 said:
    @Georgina59 same to you! My midwives the first time always went off my first day of my last period. But saying that I have a regular 28 day cycle thankfully. 
    @Slinky86 thanks ! Yeah well I thought I’ll go by, the least weeks I think and then if I’m further along,  that’ll be great 😂 keep us updated x

• Hi Mums 
    wondering what you thing of this test possibly to early
  • Slinky86 said:
    @Georgina59 same to you! My midwives the first time always went off my first day of my last period. But saying that I have a regular 28 day cycle thankfully. 
    @Slinky86 thanks ! Yeah well I thought I’ll go by, the least weeks I think and then if I’m further along,  that’ll be great 😂 keep us updated x

Ahahahahaha one week today, definitely not counting or anything 😂
    How's everyone feeling? 
  • I wish ye all the best in yere pregnancies. I didn't get a chance coz I miscarried but does anyone no when I cud try again please
  • Hi @Mobdo we are so sorry to hear your news 💔 - we're going to drop you a PM now. 
    Hi @mumma#4 we're afraid your picture didn't load so we can't see your test. Try and upload again? 
  • Thank u
  • Hi everyone! Congrats to all of the moms-to-be in July! ☺️ Just found out I was pregnant last night with a solid BFP! Estimating I’m due around July 28th. Been feeling a bit queasy, and I’ve not been sleeping the best because of achy legs and cramping. Other than that though feeling pretty good, just tired! I’m thinking I’ll buy a clear blue test just to see exactly how far along I am :) 
  • Welcome @RachLaw217 so glad to see you come over and join the thread - congratulations again! 
  • Hiya, I’m due mid July 21, so glad to have found somewhere to talk to people in the same boat! 

Are you all keeping it hush? Who have you told? 

I feel too nervous to tell anyone, so just me and my husband know atm. 

After 2 years trying I’m so excited but also so nervous!! Xx 
  • @Sian0605 my husband and I are doing the same thing! We are probably going to wait until at least the first ultrasound before we tell our friends and family I’m thinking. Congrats on your pregnancy by the way!!! 🎉🎉🎉
  • @RachLaw217 it’s so hard to keep it a secret, I feel guilty every time I see either of our parents, after 10 years being together they are desperate for a grandchild. 

How are you getting on? 
  • Am I going crazy is that a very faint line 
  • @Sian0605 i completely agree, it is honestly so hard not to tell anyone! I am terrible at keeping secrets, and this is definitely the biggest secret I’ve had to keep! Probably won’t be able to tell them until about 8 weeks from now, which won’t be until January of next year..not sure how I can keep it from them that long, but my husband really wants to just keep it between us until we have the first picture of the baby from the ultrasound, so I definitely respect that. Can 2020 just be over yet haha?! 
  • @RachLaw217 have u had midwife app yet? 

I have one on 4th, it’s telephone but she said after that she will book dating scan, ?? 
  • @Sian0605 I actually just booked my first midwife Appt! It’s for Dec 16th for an ultrasound, so I’m excited it’s a bit sooner than I expected :) we are planning on giving my family a photo of the baby for Christmas and surprising them! 

Currently I am thinking I potentially have some kidney stones my body is trying to pass..gonna make an Appt to confirm if that’s what it is or not though. I really don’t feel like this pain is related to my pregnancy tbh—it’s way too severe to be my uterus growing or anything like that. I realize there’s probably not much the doctor can tell me to do, but I would at least feel better knowing what the pain is. 

How have you been feeling btw? Hope everything is going good for you so far!