Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2021

Replies

• Did you have a telephone app first? Where abouts do you live? 

Amazing I would love to be able to tell everyone at Christmas hopefully get a scan before then x 
  • mumma#4 said:
    Am I going crazy is that a very faint line 
    @mumma#4
    Are you able to turn your photo into a negative? I'm not sure I can see the line, if I do is it near your thumb? X
    Hoping for a bfp for you :) Maybe worth retesting from your first morning urine? :) 
  • We told our close family on the day I tested positive, I'd hate for them to not know and not being able to support me if things went wrong. 
    My manager also knows as I had a supervision and told her, I'm starting to experience morning sickness and I was very obvious with my first pregnancy too. 🙊😷 
    Sore boobs and lingering nausea. I swapped to eating a salad instead of a hot meal after a nasty incident with fish&chips. I'm 7+1 today and having a private scan next Thursday! Eeeek!

I live in Wales and I was asked to drop off a urine sample but then nothing will happen until I'm 10 weeks :neutral:
    Hope you're all feeling OK and not too sick x
  • @Cloudlover that’s so excited you have your first scan next week! 
    I completely understand with wanting to tell family and your boss and everything. Honestly I really wish we could tell my family, just because they know we’re trying and everything, but my husband wants to wait until I guess we have more solid evidence that I’m pregnant, like a picture of the baby from a sonogram. So I’m honoring his wishes, and at least we’ll tie it in with Christmas. They won’t even let him come for any of my sonograms though, so I’m kind of bummed about that 😔

@Sian0605 I bet you can book your first ultrasound real soon!! I haven’t had a telemed visit or anything like that yet—they didn’t even have me pee in a cup! They just took my word for it..but I’ve taken three tests over the past week that have been super strong positive lines, and one was a digital test that said ‘pregnant,’ so I’m pretty sure that means I’m pregnant, right?! False positives are incredibly rare from what I understand, but then again, I’m no doctor or anything haha! 
  • @RachLaw217 same, I Litterly just called the docs who then gave me midwife number, so they know I’m pregnant, they haven’t “confirmed” just took word, i have a telephone app with midwife on the 4th then she said they will book a scan, I’m hoping it will be before Christmas! I can’t wait, I’m slightly tempted to go private for a scan b it hubby says no, 😩 
  • Congrats to all due in July 2021. 
    I'm hopefully due 18 July. 
    Got neg test day after period was due. Still no period a week later, tested again, positive but on digital only 1-2 weeks. Had light spotting yesterday and today. Wonder am I having a miscarriage. The stress of worrying is nearly worse. 
  • @Cloudlover that’s so excited you have your first scan next week! 
    I completely understand with wanting to tell family and your boss and everything. Honestly I really wish we could tell my family, just because they know we’re trying and everything, but my husband wants to wait until I guess we have more solid evidence that I’m pregnant, like a picture of the baby from a sonogram. So I’m honoring his wishes, and at least we’ll tie it in with Christmas. They won’t even let him come for any of my sonograms though, so I’m kind of bummed about that 😔

@Sian0605 I bet you can book your first ultrasound real soon!! I haven’t had a telemed visit or anything like that yet—they didn’t even have me pee in a cup! They just took my word for it..but I’ve taken three tests over the past week that have been super strong positive lines, and one was a digital test that said ‘pregnant,’ so I’m pretty sure that means I’m pregnant, right?! False positives are incredibly rare from what I understand, but then again, I’m no doctor or anything haha! 
    Same here ladies ! I’ve got a phone call with midwife on Tuesday for 1st appointment. Have they changed this due to Covid ? With my first I had to go to see a dr first to confirm and then midwife ! 
    I’ve booked an early scan for next weekend I’ll be 7 ish weeks . Excited but a little nervous . Hope you ladies are all okay x
  • DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
    edited Nov 20, 2020 9:19AM
    Hi @Tessie2021 welcome to the thread and sorry you're having such a worrying start to your pregnancy. Have you spoken with your GP or a midwife yet who might be able to advise you? 
  • Hi all, hope your all doing well and not struggling with to many symptoms. 

I got my bfp 2 weeks ago, due date is working out to be 6th July...feel exhausted all the time at the moment 😴 xx 
  • Hi @linzieb congratulations on your BFP and welcome to the thread! I totally remember the utter exhaustion when I was pregnant. 
    Have you told anyone yet? 
  • @linzieb congrats! 

I feel you, I’m so tired by 2pm everyday, I’m due around 16th July so not far off you. 

Have you told anyone yet? 
  • @DanielleMFM @Sian0605 thank you. 

Horrible isn't it, I've got two very energetic boys already which isn't helping haha. 

Only my husband, my best friend and a group of close friends I made from my last pregnancy know so far. We're not planning on telling anyone else until after we find out the gender.

Have you told anyone yet?  Is this your first? X
  • Congratulations! :) 
  • linzieb said:
    @DanielleMFM @Sian0605 thank you. 

Horrible isn't it, I've got two very energetic boys already which isn't helping haha. 

Only my husband, my best friend and a group of close friends I made from my last pregnancy know so far. We're not planning on telling anyone else until after we find out the gender.

Have you told anyone yet?  Is this your first? X
    Amazing, so happy for you. 

Would be pure first, Litterly have only told my husband Atthe moment, our first, just praying it’s a sticky baby, after a late miscarriage and 2 chemicals im too frightened to tell people. 😩 although inside I just wanna scream it to the world! Xx 
  • Amazing, so happy for you. 

Would be pure first, Litterly have only told my husband Atthe moment, our first, just praying it’s a sticky baby, after a late miscarriage and 2 chemicals im too frightened to tell people. 😩 although inside I just wanna scream it to the world! Xx 
    Sending positive vibes for a sticky baby for you 🤞
    Sorry to hear what you've been through, can understand you not telling people just yet. 
    We lost one between having our boys and it was heart breaking x 
  • Hi @Tessie2021 welcome to the thread and sorry you're having such a worrying start to your pregnancy. Have you spoken with your GP or a midwife yet who might be able to advise you? 
    Not just yet, it's a little early, will do more tests next week see if the hcg level has risen. Fingers crossed. 
  • Bit of positivity this morning, moved to 2-3 weeks so levels must be increasing, fingers crossed x
  • Bit of positivity this morning, moved to 2-3 weeks so levels must be increasing, fingers crossed x
    Yay! ♥️ 
    Thats great news 🤞 x 
  • Hi All ...hope u don't mind me joining the chat. I am coming up to 7 weeks this week so should be due around 15th July or so. 
    Anyone else feeling nauseous 24/7 or suffering food aversions? xxx