Forum home Birth clubs Due in July 2022
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in July 2022

2»

Replies

• Hi ladies! And hi again @DanielleMFM! Back again and currently 10 wks pregnant with baby number 3. Have 2 beautiful boys age very nearly 5 and very nearly 2 so by the end of July I’ll have my hands full but very excited! 
    Feeling absolutely rotten this time round. I’ve never had pregnancy sickness at all so that’s been a “fun” new experience! Hope you’re all well xx
  • I also have 2boys expecting baby no3
    both boys are nearly 8 and 6.due in July but it hasn’t been easy on my health I feel so exhausted and very weak,always spitting at intervals.you are lucky not to have any of early morning sickness.congratulations
  • Yeah my sickness this time round is finally dying off a bit, but like you I’m absolutely exhausted!! Have my scan appointment for the 17th! Can’t wait to see this little bean! 
  • Hey, I am new, just had my 13weeks hospital check and scan. This in number 4. And I am also still breastfeeding no. 3 hes 21months, but would love anyone with experience with tips on how to stop. Its killing me slowly. And he's having none of it. X
  • Hi everyone! Got my first scan few days ago and I'm 13 weeks with baby due on 16th July! This would be baby number 2 for me - 1st is 2years 4months today! I'm so excited about baby no.2.

Not loving first trimester so far, I've had nerve damage from my first pregnancy so I'm in constant pain! Hoping it eases soon.. How is everyone dealing with the new covid strain? It's giving me constant anxiety when I go out - so worried I'd catch it! 
  • Sal83 said:
    Hey, I am new, just had my 13weeks hospital check and scan. This in number 4. And I am also still breastfeeding no. 3 hes 21months, but would love anyone with experience with tips on how to stop. Its killing me slowly. And he's having none of it. X
    Hi sal! Absolutely understand, I bf my son till he was 25months old.. At that point I was basically fed up! Someone told me to reduce the feed times by 5 mins every otherday and constantly keep telling him he's a big boy now. It took us 1.5 week to get to zero mins. My son took it very well - much better than I thought he would. Be warned there is still going to be excessive crying the first day you stop the feed completely but it's just a change of routine for him that's why. Keep strong, it will take a day or two settle and get your OH to do bedtimes for a few days. Best of luck! 
  • Hi all, I'm due July 12th, does anybody know how to work the nub theory out, I've had my scan and wondering if anybody can tell yet ,just curious 😀 
  • @lisam1248 I never worked out the nub thingy but both my boys fit the heart rate theory so that might give you an indication of your midwife or doctor told you the current heart rate! X
  • Hi everyone congratulations! If I could join please. Due 12th July 2022 had my 12 week scan just in the new year (so was basically more 13 weeks) Having a gender scan next Sunday (30th Jan) 
    I already have a 6 year old girl who's been desperate for a sibling. Been tough trying to give it to her but so happy we can now. 
    Hope you are all well. 
  • Hi everyone, 
    I'm having horrid time this pregnancy, I've been cannot do anything level sick every 3/4th day. Extreme abdomen pain and traces of blood in my urine.. Tests are continuously coming negative for any kind of infection. My gp & mw have been fantastic seeing me the same day I call with any issues. But this is draining me and taking me to dark places, that something might be wrong with the baby (although none of the scans or checks have suggested that) I'm feeling extreme mom guilt - that because of all this I'm not being a good parent to my toddler. 
    I don't know what I'm hoping for posting this but I needed to rant it out. 
  • Hi everyone hope you're all okay and babies are well, @Nia_8 am so sorry to know that you have been 
  • Hi everyone hope you're all okay and babies are well, @Nia_8 am so sorry to know that you have been sick and stressed about baby and I hope it all settles for you, every pregnancy is different and if the doctors say baby is fine then don't stress am sure you baby is fine plus you can get a reassurance scan or you will see baby again for the anomaly scan. I have been extremely sick too nausea and vomiting I can't keep nothing down it's been like that since 4 weeks till 15 weeks then I had a bright 3 weeks then its all back again at 18 weeks. Ladies has anyone bought anything for baby yet and if so what have you got so far.
    This has been a quiet forum wish you all well