Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Getting to know each other (June 15)

Hi Ladies,

I thought it might be nice to get to know each other a bit better so I stole this from another page image

Due Date: 

Hometown:

How many children you have (and ages?): 

How many children you'd like: 

Will you find out the gender at your scan?:  

How long have you been together/married? 

Where did you meet?

How long ttc this one?

Just copy and paste and fill out your answers x

Replies

• Options

I will go first..

Due Date: Early June (anywhere between 1st-11th!)

Hometown: Edinburgh

How many children you have (and ages?): One little boy aged 16mths

How many children you'd like: three, maybe four but hubby says only 3!

Will you find out the gender at your scan?:  No, we had a surprise last time and can't wait for a surprise again

How long have you been together/married? Been together for 10yrs/Married for 4yrs

Where did you meet? We both worked part time in Tesco when we were at school/college

How long ttc this one? Well... We decided to ttc in July/August but as I had been breastfeeding my son I didn't ovulate that whole time but once I really cut down on the feeding I ended up only having one period at the beginning of September and fell pregnant straight after image

xx

• Options

Great idea x

Due Date: 2nd June

Hometown: York

How many children you have (and ages?): 1 fur baby (boxer) boy aged 5

How many children you'd like: Originally wanted 2 but given how sick I've been I might reconsider!!!

Will you find out the gender at your scan?:  we're still arguing! I want too, DH isn't so sure 

How long have you been together/married? Together 12 years, married for 3

Where did you meet? Set up by a mutual friend

How long ttc this one? 17 very long months 

• Options

Great idea! I've been meaning to reply for a while but for some reason the new/update with baby expert wouldn't allow me to on my phone so I've had to go on to the lap top... slightly annoying... definitely isn't as smooth as the old one!

Due Date: 26th June 2015

Hometown: Cheshire

How many children you have (and ages?): I have a 15 month old boy.

How many children you'd like: 2-3 though with the sickness this time I may stick at 2!

Will you find out the gender at your scan?:  Yes!!

How long have you been together/married? We have been together just over 3 years and married just over 1 year.

Where did you meet? We met online initially though quickly met and have a true magical love story!

How long ttc this one? I miscarried last December... we wanted to have our children close together. I started trying again the end of January... it took me until October to get my positive which was a shock after getting pregnant so quickly with our son and the baby we lost. I had an irregular cycle after my miscarriage.