Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2016

Replies

• Options

hi hun im not going to panic inless it red its watery browny colour nothing to be alarmed about i dont think.xx

• Options

Hi Ginaandbaby did anyone get back to you about your referral? Hope all is ok. Im due around 8th June with my second bit worried after two mc's and a mmc hoping all will be ok with this one don't think we will be having anymore.

• Options

Hi Everyone, I had an early scan last Monday. Had spotting so was very anxious. I thought I was 6 weeks but scan showed about 5. They could see sac and yolk sac have to go back in 2 weeks time for another scan. Seems like ages away!!

• Options

Hi NicNac88, great to see you found the June Birth Club! Wishing you a super sticky bean, please keep us posted on how you're doing.

And welcome Surprisebaby! Please do let us know how you're getting on.

• Options

Thank you Danielle.

Hi Suprisebaby I have had a similar thing before and drove myself bonkers waiting for the next one i cried, thought of every bad thing that could happen and the baby was fine image i felt like such a fool good job my OH knew i was a nutter when he got with me lol x

• Options

Thanks Danielle.

Hi NicNac, it such a horrible feeling. I phoned the midwife on Friday sobbing my heart out, feel like such a fool. Be glad when I get my scan on the 23rd. Midwife did say I could go in next week and get my bloods done to see if everything was OK.  My hubby has Ben great telling me to stop worrying and thinking the worst all the time. X

• Options

I know its the worst feeling ever my OH was the same really supportive but they never truly know what your feeling inside i wasn't spotting i just had pain and they could only see the sac on the first scan and when i went back for second scan they could see the heartbeat and all was fine i felt drained from all the worrying and felt really stupid but i suppose that's normal. x

• Options

Where is everyone from? I'm from Hornchurch, Essex. x

• Options

Oldham, Manchester :) x

• Options

CHPH136 i found telling people i had hurt my back and was on strong painkillers that's why i could not drink a good way of hiding it for a while then day was going for 12 week scan i told family i was having a xray on my back as was no better image x

• Options

Dumfries and Galloway Scotland☺

• Options

NicNac that's sounds like a mastermind plan ;) I have already used the, 'I have a water infection' with friends. I'm so excited I just want to tell random strangers on the street lol... we will wait 'till 12 weeks just to make sure everything is ok. I have done three tests and all positive but still want to do more to make sure. Is this normal to be this apprehensive? x

• Options

Is this your first? Yes it is normal this is my second (5th pregnancy) and i'm still taking tests just to look at the positive lol. I got giddy with my last one and told everyone at 8 weeks i was almost 12 weeks when i started to bleed and found out my baby heart had stopped at 8+5 then i had to tell everyone which made it all worse i wont be telling any family or friends about this one i have already avoided a family meal and a night out so think i may have to 'hurt my back' again now lol x

• Options

Unfortunately I have had no option but to tell people cause I look huge already. This will be my 4th child. I think what will be will be! X

• Options

Im sure everything will be fine surprisebaby are you going to go for your bloods done? may give you a bit of peace ofmind until your scan x

• Options

Yes it is my first. I've never been pregnant before as we only started trying after our wedding in August and it has happened so fast. I can't imagine what that must be like :( I am really hoping that we both are lucky and in June we are talking about waddling and imminent child birth! I tried to explain to my husband that I'd rather just avoid nights out then go and make excuses. I don't want to be in a situation where someone asks me if I am pregnant. I've already had a woman at work say she i worried about me as I am constantly using the toilet and I've had to lie and say I'm not. 

The real tough one will be November when we are going abroad with my Husband's family for a huge family party. They are going to be extremely suspicious as to why I am not drinking so need a very large and elaborate excuse. x

• Options

November will be around time for 12 weeks scan wont it? try get one for before that way you can share your news with all the family and celebrate at the party x

• Options

I have got an appointment booked with the GP on 17th October and if I am being honest  I'm not quite sure how it works, in terms of passing your details over to a mid wife and scans etc. According to the first day of my last period my due date is 13th June. Do they always carry out a scan on the 12th week? I feel really clueless. I a waiting to see the doctor to confirm the pregnancy and then was going to ask him what to do next. When is your due date? Have you got a scan booked in yet? x

• Options

Must be different where you are here a GP wont confirm it if you have a positive home test they tell you to book in with the midwife she did my booking then i received my 12 week scan in the post from the hospital as it happened i was a day off being 13 weeks with my son think they can do the scan anywhere between 11 and 14 weeks but not 100% sure. Going off first day of last period i will be due 8th June i haven't booked with midwife yet i know sounds a bit silly but as i lost my first two at 6 weeks i tend to try and wait until after that mark but my last one i waited booked got scan through post and a week before it started to bleed and found out id had a mmc so i'm a little scared of booking in with the midwifes now image x

• Options

Think your 12 week scan will be due around the start of December x