Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2016

Replies

• Options

I don't blame you for waiting NicNac, I would hold off too. I will only be 9 weeks when we go away so still feel like it is too early to share the news. I am so panicked that something will go wrong. I'm even worrying if I am not feeling pulling/aching pains in my stomach. So paranoid it's unreal. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you! x

• Options

Don't worry you will just stress yourself out if you are not getting any pains or tugging its not a bad thing believe me you are one of the lucky ones lol and doesn't mean anything will go wrong just relax and enjoy your pregnancy. Maybe you will have to go with the 'hurt back' lol and if you drink on your pain killers it will make you ill. I'm not too bad now as iv only had one drink since my son was born so i can use the i don't drink anymore i cant deal with my son and hangover hes a little terror haha x

• Options

And thank you as awful as it sounds i shouldn't be scared of going midwife as i know there was nothing i could have done to prevent any of my mc's it wasn't my fault and i couldn't stop them and its not like its the midwifes fault like she ginxed me haha x

• Options

I think if it makes you feel better waiting 'till the 6th week then why not? It's not like you're doing any harm by waiting. I didn't realise how protective you would feel over something that is the size of a poppy seed and no where to be seen! I'm buying another pregnancy test today - some might think it's excessive, but if it makes me feel better then that's all I care about. Definitely going to use the antibiotics excuse in November and just hope no one asks me. x

• Options

I know i'm the same i got my BFP on two tesco cheapies then went and bought more from B&M's and still do one every other day even though i have no bleeding i don't see it as excessive i see it as putting my mind at rest and helping me relax in the early stages of my pregnancy if people think i'm nuts then they think that il do anything to help me relax x

• Options

I did laugh whilst reading that. It is encouraging to know you are not the only one, we can be nuts together! Keep me updated and I'll be thinking of you! x

• Options

Haha cheers. Yeah same to you will keep my fingers crossed that you get through your party with no awkward questions lol x 

• Options

Is anyone getting a sharp stitch pain? i have one about half way up my left side which started mild but has gradually gotten worse throughout the day x

• Options

Hi everyone Iam 5 weeks pregnant due around June 13th although that's just my working out not seen midwife yet so excited this will be my first :) congratulations to you all 

xx

• Options

NicNac 88 , last week I had pulling sharp pains and was worried from what I found out it's pretty common just your body starting to acommadate  :) xx

• Options

I had the pulling with my son this is different its a sharp burning stitch half way up my left side x

• Options

Hi Girlies, how are we all feeling at this stage! I feel like crap today...lol😩 Nausea has started, back ache and feeling blah. My goodness this is gonna be a long pregnancy!  X

• Options

Tired, achy, stitch in side just like crap really x

• Options

Glad i'm not the only one. I new there was a reason why I had my kids young. This getting older you feel more aches and pains. Have my booking appointment with midwife on Thursday so looking forward to that. Just still feeling anxious about scan next week. X

• Options

Welcome to MadeForMums Holl234 and congrats on your BFP! It's great to have you join June!

• Options

You will be fine is it a early scan? x

• Options

Congrats ladies !! ive just got confirmation from blood tests today that I'm about 6 weeks! HCG was low but more than doubling every few days so they said I'm officially preggo! 

Have first scan next Friday since my last preg resulted in a mc in june..

excited to hopefully have my rainbow baby but scared of another mc aswel! I'm from NZ by the way 😃

• Options

Congratulations seaz i have also had previous mc's so know all to well what you are feeling hope all goes well with your little bean :) x

• Options

Hi Seaz, so sorry to hear about your miscarriage, but wonderful to have you joining this Birth Club. Wishing you a super sticky bean!

• Options

How's everyone?☺ Got my first midwifes appointment tomorrow. It's somehow feels realike once you've seen the her.  Been feeling a little less stressed this week. Still have my second early scan next Friday to make sure things are progressing ok. X