Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2016

Replies

• Options

Still not booked with MW  yet feel ok just tired glad all going good with you x

• Options

hope all goes well with ur first appointment :) I have to wait till 8 weeks ! Anyone else feeling really tired by 6 o clock I could go to sleep lol xx

• Options

By 6 oclock i wish 2-3 oclock and im dozing off lol was same with my son x

• Options

I'm exhausted every afternoon. And that is when is Nausea kicks in to. Also everytime I eat anything I feel really sick.  Oh the joys! ☺ x

• Options

All worth it in the end x

• Options

Good luck with all upcoming appts ladies! Thanks I'm feeling super anxious just need to tell myself to relax! Have a scan booked for next Friday neevous about it already!

midwife that we've chosen is away until Tuesday so hope she's available 

feeling really tired aswel and nausea kicks in about 2-3pm but not complaining! 

• Options

seaz hoping everything will be good for you, sure it will be :)

i don't get nausea unless I start to eat anything lol definitely will be worth it tho :)  xx

• Options

The only thing that seems to make me sick is chocolate - I never in a million years would have dreamed that I'd be turning down chocolate. On the upside I'll consume less calories :) Any one gained weight? I've miraculously lost 1.2lb! x

• Options

Haha could be worse could be craving chocolate lol am the same i lost some weight too I don't seem to have the same appetite !! sure it will be back soon and be piling the pounds on :) xxx

• Options

That's very true! Despite the small weight loss, my work trousers are starting to feel really tight and uncomfortable. I just want to wear lounge bottoms everyday :) x

• Options

yes me too feel bloated was suprised when  stepped on scales !  I also keep having really vivid dreams I can remember them every morning have done for last two weeks anyone experienced this ? It's my first pregnancy everything new and exciting ... CHPH163 is this your first or do you have any other children xx

• Options

In pregnancy with my son i had the dreams all the time drove me mad in beginning i had weight loss but soon put it back on although i only gained 1 stone with my son and he was 9lb 1oz when he was born. With this one i haven't stepped on the scales yet as still carrying baby weight from my son so kind of scared to look but again i have the dreams and again they are driving me mad lol i also have a heavy type feeling in lower abdomen like i did when was in third trimester with DS and he had dropped down i'm only 6+1 anyone know if that's normal x

• Options

Not yet nicnac, havnt heard anything back from them, experienced morning sickness for the first time yesterday, still having cramps but they are getting lighter, and still massive bloat, I took this yesterday at 6 weeks exactly, anyone been this big before? 

• Options

Wow no i was never that big with my son at 6 weeks and i'm 6+2 today and still not that big with my baby weight from my son defo think it could be twins have you spoke to your midwife about it? x

• Options

Hi ladies, hope you've all had a good day today. Finally got my BFP today, due around 25 June. I already have a 5 year old daughter whose birthday is July, so hoping they don't end up with the same day! October must be a lucky month for us :)

• Options

Glad mine landed in June my sons is 28/12 so wouldn't be good to have two round xmas haha congratulations on bfp x

• Options

Wow gina youve really popped already! I'm a "bigger" lady already about a size 16 so I don't think il show until 20ish weeks! Although my pants are defs getting tighter

craving fruit and sort of gone off chocolate so that's good! 

Having really vivid dreams aswel when I can actually get comfy to fall asleep -anybody else have that problem? I think it's because my boobs hurt so much! 

Sorry for the novel this is my first so everything's new 😃

• Options

@Holl234 This is my first and first time pregnant. I'm with you on the dreams! So creepy! They always seem to be negative dreams too - concerning my husband or work. Anyone getting cramps in their calves? I keep getting horrible cramp in my right calf and can't seem to stretch it off. GinaAndBaby - I don't look pregnant at all, just bloated. According to my last period I'm due 13th June. x

• Options

Cramp in your legs is normal i had it with my son was horrible so are the dreams and being uncomfortable most of the time all perks of pregnancy and unfortunately only going to get worse think the thing i'm dreading the most is the heartburn my god it was awful last time but as long as i have a healthy baby its all worth it x