Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2016

Replies

• Options

I know full well pregnancy is not a right but a privilege but I have to say (please forgive me if you disagree) that I am not enjoying being pregnant. I feel really low at the moment and can't stop crying. I'm constantly tired - I feel like I have severe jet lag and a hangover, combined! I feel so irrational even writing this but I need to know am I the only one? X

• Options

No your not the only one i did feel similar when pregnant with my son but as soon as i hit the second trimester it disappeared and i felt much better within myself its because its new and you have not had to deal with so much change like that before your hormones are going crazy and you know your life will never be the same again. Hang in there your not alone many women feel that way it will ease off x

• Options

Hello Everyone, I'm Emma and I am currently 6 weeks and 4 days with my second child. Very excited indeed!! I am already feeling the difference between this pregnancy and my last pregnancy (even though there 3 years apart) I have been feeling little movements of something and its felt like I have felt my insides move out the way.

I really don't like these stages of pregnancy as its still early days and i have no clue if the baby is ok image I have missed my bump and feeling them move so I cannot wait for all that again. image 

• Options

I am exactly the same EmmaC191 but my son is only nearly 10 months and i miss my bump now and also feel like i have felt things moving inside thought i was going mad i'm 6+3 x

• Options

Hiya EmmaC191, congratulations and welcome to June's Birth Club!

• Options

CHPH - I know how you feel. I didn't enjoy being pregnant first time. I had awful sickness. It has taken years to get over it and be able to contemplate having another. Don't get me wrong, it was all worth it and I love my daughter more than anything, but it doesn't mean it's easy.

EmmaC - I'm also on number two, with a 5 year old who is already a person in her own right, so looking forward to baby cuddles again!

• Options

Wow Vikster2000, so the acupuncture paid off! Congratulations! Lovely to have you here! 

• Options

Thank you NicNac and Vikster. I went to see my gp today to get a referral to the closest midwife unit in our area. I know the procedure is different here to others. The doctor was very lovely and sympathetic (which made me feel heaps better). He said he'd sign me off from work if I get too exhausted/emotional. I have a very stressful job, so it's good to know that if I do need a week or two then I can. Hopefully it passes soon and I can keep my eyes open for longer than 8 hours lol x

• Options

Hi Ladies,

I found out I'm pregnant a few days ago, and I'm around 6 and a half weeks gone. This will be my first child so it's all a bit daunting to say the least! I've worked out my due date is the 9th June next year.

No noteable symptoms so far except for sore breasts (an exaggerated feeling to how they are before my periods) and increasing tiredness. 

Got my first appointment with the midwife next Friday which I'm sure will help to make the whole thing feel a bit more real than it does now.

Looking forward to sharing my experiences with others who are at a similar stage in pregnancy to me :) 

• Options

Hi EllieRose87, congratulations and welcome. Plenty of time for those symptoms to kick in, keep us posted!

• Options

Hi ladies I thought id join you all as you all sound so lovely! I'm 6 weeks pregnant after losing twins at 11 weeks so very anxious. Im also an older mum to be(39). I have 2 lovely boys 5&8. Been feeling really strong pregnancy symptoms which I didn't get with my mc so happy with them! Happy pregnancies to you all x

• Options

CHPH136 that's brilliant your job might just be putting that extra bit of strain on you. Good that you have spoke to your doctor and not just bottling it up :) x

• Options

Hi ellierose you are due day after me and have similar symptoms too :) good luck at your appointment next week all goes well x

• Options

Hi Essie sorry to hear of your past troubles hope all goes well with this pregnancy for you i had a mmc in june this year so feeling very anxious too but hopefully all will be fine this time round :D x

• Options

Thank you NicNac88 and sorry to hear about your loss too. Its hard not to worry! I'm going to have an early scan at 8 weeks as my twins stopped growing around 6-7. keep thinking theres 2 again as I feel more nauseus and tired this time x

• Options

Hiya Essie, welcome to MadeForMums and congrats on your pregnancy. So sorry to hear of the loss of the twins, but wishing you the stickiest of beans.

• Options

Thank you x 

• Options

Has any of you had brown discharge? I had it at 4 weeks for 5 days and just had it again today. Got really mild cramps too? X

• Options

Can someone please put my mind at ease .. im 6 weeks and 3 days and due on the 9th of june if my app is accurate ..i just dont feel pregnant at all i dont feel sick and my boobs dont hurt and im worried that because i caught a virus last weekend and its took me a week to get over it that it might of harmed my lil jelly bean .. please can someone reassure me xx

• Options

Hi Hannahbanna. Bless u its such a worrying time. Try not to worry some people don't get symptoms till later on. Im sure a virus wouldn't harm the babba its very protected in there. If u are still worried why dont u speak to your doc or mudwife. Is this ur first?