Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2016
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2016

Replies

• Options

Hi essie it is. This virus has literally sucked the life out of me ive lost 3 nights sleep and tbe coughing has been none stop only now just feel like im getting over it .. thank u for your reply its so hard not to worry when all my happiness is invested in something the size of a grain of rice .. how far along are you xx

• Options

Ive not had my first midwife appt yet .. i did see a midwife at a drop in pregnancy centre and she just said dont worry some girls go and down a bottle of vodka before they realise there pregnant i can understand where shes coming from but i dont find it helpful seen as going and getting drunk and being ill are dfrnt things xx

• Options

Hi hannahbanna, so sorry you're feeling so rubbish at the mo, hopefully in a few days things should improve. However congratulations are in order, lovely to have you join the June Birth Club.

• Options

Thanks danielle im feeling better i think i'll feel at my best when i have a scan xx

• Options

Hi Hannah bana, your immune system will be suppressed when pregnant so your body doesn't attack your baby as a foreign object to expel. So you will be more prone to illness. 

I know in my first pregnancy I had zero symptoms and felt jealous of everyone who did! Even those with morning sickness. I thought I should somehow feel different. I had nothing until about 8 weeks when I got sore boobs and then the sickness started and it was relentless! Hope you don't get it too bad.

However if you think something is not right keep on at your Dr/midwife as experience has taught me you know yourself better than they do x

• Options

Thank you vikster that has made me feel better. I have a midwife appointment on the 9th of november and if i still feel a bit worried ill pay for a private scan at the place round the corner from me . Thanks vikster that has settled me a bit xx

• Options

No I havnt, got an appointment with her on the 31st, morning sickness is a drag :( 6w4d today, keep eating and eating, always hungry but trying to cut down x

• Options

My nausea is worse than with my other 2 pregnancies im 6+2. Gone off sweet things which is ok cus i do normally eat alot of chocs&puds! 😜

• Options

Hello everyone, we were wondering if you had a spare mo, you might be able to help us out with this thread please. We want to know about how you use MadeForMums Chat Forum. If you do have a mo, we'd be so grateful... oh and there will be a few prizes!

• Options

Hi all,

congratulations everyone!

I took a test this evening and it came back with a BFP!!!

according to my app I am only 3+5, and due on our second wedding anniversary 29th June So i know i may fall into July. 

very excited but I know it's still so early 

• Options

Congratulations Bug91 🎉

• Options

Congratulations bug91!!

I'm due 25th June, but with my first I had due date 29th June but scans dated me at 12 July and she arrived on 14 July. I am hoping they don't end up with the same birthday! 

Is this your first?

• Options

Congratulations all on bfp's xx

• Options

Hi Bug91, welcome and congratulations on your BFP!

• Options

Hi Vikster

yes this is my first so feeling all sorts of emotions at the moment' So happy but also very anxious!

so lovely to be part of a group that are going through the same thing at the same time! 

when did you/do you plan on telling family members? I still feel it's too early? I only tested as I just knew, sounds silly but I knew my body and I just felt different 

• Options

I think it's exciting every time! We want our daughter to be the one to tell everyone so she feels part of it, so will wait until first scan. It's going to be a looong wait but a great Xmas announcement! 

Just think of the summer off work though :)

• Options

Ah I know! And no big bumps in the heat! 

That sounds like a lovely idea for your daughter to tell everyone. this will be my parents first grandchild, and my husbands parents second. I think my mum will like to know before the scan so I think maybe i will tell our parents in a couple of weeks and leave the big reveal to everyone else until after the scan. It still doesn't feel real, I don't think it will do until I have a bump to show for it :)

Such an amazing Monday! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months.

• Options

I know what you mean. Busy at work today and actually forgot I was pregnant! Then I thought about it and couldn't take the smile off my face.

Your parents will be so happy! Yes it's nice to confide in someone, it's so amazing.

• Options

Hi all, I am 8 weeks and due on 1st june, super excited but this wait is killing me! Seems like a lifetime, lol! Every time I have to go to the doc, I can't sleep a night before! I heard the HB last week, was too touching and emotional as its my 1st.

• Options

Congrats viniDpoo! 🎉 Got an early scan on sat so cant wait. So exciting x