Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2016

Due in June 2016

Replies

• Hi all, has anyone else got awful nausea? I have it all day long but am never actually sick. I can barely stomach food and the thought of my usual healthy food makes me gag. I usually have a healthy diet and enjoy my food but I can barely eat two slices of toast without heaving. It is really getting me down. Can anyone recommend something to take the edge off. x

• Hi chph136. Ive got it bad at the mo and afriend told me to try slim line tonic as the quinine in it helps. Its taken mine off a bit x

• Ginger is meant to be good for helping with nausea x

• Thank u Essie, all the best for your scan, please keep us updated 😀

• Thank you ViniDpooh i will x

• How is everybody today?

• Hi vikster 

i have bbrrb een really bloated today and got an awful stomach ache from my trousers being too tight! But we told our parents today so feeling a lot more real! How are you? 

• Oh wow how did they react? You must be buzzing.

I'm fine. Annoyingly fine! No symptoms, except some gas yesterday, but that could just be from what I ate!

I keep looking at my tummy in the mirror and then feel silly as it's exactly the same. Hoping I get proper bump to show off. Last time I didn't have an obvious bump until 6 months. 

• Yes was so lovely to see how excited everyone was! Our nephew was there who is only 5 but we didnt tell him as it's far too early, would be too difficult to try and explain if things went wrong. 

Other than feeling bloated I don't really have any other symptoms other than sore boobs, I am sure they will all kick in soon for us! Can't wait for a bump to show for it all!! 

• Hi Vikster. Im good thanks. Had acupuncture today and my awful nausea has almost gone! Even cooked a stew and ate that (been living off toast and chips!) was feeling awful with it. How r u today? Good i hope x

• Ooh acupuncture! I started acupuncture in September to help with fertility and after three sessions I fell pregnant! I'm going to continue for the first trimester to keep me relaxed and ease any nausea (if/when it comes). Glad to hear it has helped you! How long have you been having acupuncture Essie?

• i had it for fertility too Vikster and it worked the first time! I had it before and around implantation as id had a really early mc the month before and a missed mc in May. Definitely keeps me relaxed as ive been really anxious   Im going to keep having it all the way through. Have you had it whilst pregnant? If so maybe why you don't have morning sickness x

• So sorry to hear about your MC's. Let's hope the acupuncture helps this time. I had a session last weekend after I found out I was pregnant. She put needles in my head which she said would help with implantation, so just keeping everything crossed!

• Thanks Viskster. Got a scan tomoz. Excited but nervous. Sticky beans to all! 😘

• Hello everyone

i have just recently found out I'm pregnant, could be roughly 5-8weeks but yesterday I had a little bleed but it stopped, i also get quite bad tummy cramps at night and sometimes during the day, is this normal? iv had miscarraiges in the past but never knew I was pregnant till i lost them, im just rather scared x

• Hi Bon 92. Bless u. I had brown spotting then bits of blood at 5 weeks with cramping and doc told me this is quite common. Ive also had an earl mc and a missed mc so completely understand how ur feeling. I do feel for u. Im nearly 7 weeks now &still so anxious. Going for a scan tomoz x all the best hun x

• Hi Bon92, so glad you found us over here, welcome to June and congratulations.

• Hi essie

so it is normal to have Ah spotting of blood? And to get badish cramps early on in pregnancy? I'm just Soo scared just now, I'm sorry to also hear about your mc it's a horrible thing to go through x

• If you google spotting in early pregnancy theres lots of people who have been through it&had healthy babies hun. I know its awful when ur going through it though. Try not to worry. Big hugs Bon91 x

• Good luck for scan tomorrow essie ive got one on sunday .. hope all is well bon 92 .. i still have no symptoms apart from getting very close to being sick when brushing my teeth but i think its more phsycological than a pregnancy thing . Hope every one else is fine xx