Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in June 2017

Replies

• Hello everyone! :) congratulations to you all and I hope everything goes well for everyone!! So I'm only 4 weeks and 3 days and literally just found out but as I came into work this morning my colleague looked at me and said "no way" and then followed my winking and pointing at my belly! How could she know?? Haha didn't know what to say and as it was I felt a little sick so walked off to get a drink! I don't think I'm going to be able to wait until the 12 week park before telling people!! Only me and my boyfriend know so far! Been trying since Jan so really happy it's happened finally!! :) hope everyone's OK!!! 

• Sorry for all of the spelling mistakes, using my phone and predictive text is a nightmare! 

• JadeP,  very funny right. Wish u healthy pregnancy.

Am very fine too

• Thank you shackles, that's good to hear! Enjoy pregnancy, wishing you all the best 

• Some people have a sense for these things dont they! i have an auntie like that x

• Hi my name is Danielle,

i found out I was pregnant last week, so this makes me 5 weeks pregnant, due date 10/06/17. I'm super excited so is daddy lol. 

This is my second pregnancy, can't remember much from my first as that was 10years ago now lol. 

I have sickness, extremely tired, tender boobs and mild aches and pains around pelvic area which I hope all is normal. No bleeding. 

Big congratualtions to everyone.

• Hi Danielle1988, welcome to MadeForMums and huge congrats on your pregnancy! Have you told your older child yet? 

• Thank you. 

Not yet, I want to wait until 12 week scan just incase :) 

• Hi I have just found out yesterday .  I done 3  home tests this week and they where all neg , but my doctor done one yesterday and that was positive. He's booked me in with a midwife on20th . Today I have cramp . Has any one els had this bother x 

• Hello MammyD congratulations! Wish u a healthy pregnancy.

How is everyone doing? Wishing30, JadeP, Luckystar, Danielle. How's ur weekends going? 

• Hello and thank you , im still a little confused with having negative test at home but the gp got a posative  at 3mins . X 

• Which tears did you use at home? Your GP may have just used an extra sensitive one. 

I'm just exhausted. Just had an afternoon nap while my elder three are with their dad for the weekend. I was exhausted like this with my eldest 8 years ago so thinking it's a girl! 

• Just cheap £ shop ones Hun . ivhave 3 my oldest is 14 then 7 and 4 . im so sleepy wish I could have a nap x 

• hi all! - I did about 5 tests in total because I just didn't believe it - still don't really! 

Im very tired too & iv had cramps but only mild ones. Had my first wave of nausea today which I must say I didn't enjoy! x

• Hi MammyD, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9months ahead! And do let us know when you tell your kids how they take the big news, won't you? 

• Thank you . ,xx 

• Hello all, found out 5 days ago I''m pregnant (5 tests to confirm!!) Due early June, we've been trying for a few months so it was bit of a shock!

Have sore boobs and cramping since about 6 days ago but had brown discha on Wednesday and really panicked :( my gp told me to go to a&e the next day which i did. The dr there said I had cervical ectropion and the internal exam felt normal. Booked for a scan in 2weeks (6week scan) and I'm so nervous. 

Has anyone else had cramping that has come and gone?

oh and congratulations to you all! :)

• Hiya Katywoo! Huge congratulations! I remember those sore boobs too well - they can really burn, right? Please do let us keep us posted on how you're doing, won't you? 

• HI inch feeling very confused today , my doctor run a test on Friday that came back positive but I have just done a clear blue one to show my partner and its negative? 

• How far along do you think you are MammyD? It might just be too early for the type of test you're using. Are you using FMU?