Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in June 2017

Replies

• Whsts fmu,  I think between 3-5 weeks x 

• First morning urine 

• No Hun it wasn't but the one at the doctors wasn't ether xx 

• First morning urine. You are still very early but I can see why is frustrating that the dr's test was positive. why don't you ask them to do a blood test?

• IM gona go back tomorrow x 

• I've had and two positives on CBD but only very faint on £ shop cheapies. 

• Hi All, I'm new to the forum and th whole pregnancy lark 😃 We have been trying for 10 months and tested positive last wee. I was so shocked I did 3 tests which we all positive. Due date is 14 June 2017. I know there's a long way to go and have everything crossed for this process. I'm worried about everything; the next 8 weeks, scans, screenings, will we make it to full term, what about the birth for the two (maybe more?!) of us? I'm trying not to think about it all the time and worry but am doing a bad job. Nice to be part of the forum 😃

• Hi And100 congratulations on ur BFP, wish u healthy pregnancy. U welcome to this forum. I also tried for 10months. It hasn't been easy.

• Hey! Got my bfp last tuesday. This will be my first. Have been ttc since I got married 3 years ago. My due date is 14th june 😆 so excited. Congratz to everyone 🎂🎉

• Hi And100, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations! Try not to fret too much about the forthcoming 9 months ahead, it can feel pretty overwhelming, but we're sure the lovely girls in this thread can help you along the way. 

Congratulations Ange2677 - and welcome to too! That's some time TTC, you must be thrilled! 

• Thanks alot Shackles 😃 still getting used to acronyms what's bfp? It's great to be here, long may it last xx

• Hi DanielleMFM

Thanks for your kind words. You are right I should try not to worry and enjoy it. Worrying is not helping anyone! I need to stop thinking the worst, focus is the positives while hoping for the best.

xx

• Thanks DanielleMFM I need to stay positive and enjoy this magical time. I need to cross bridges as and when we come to them and not think the worst. Xx

• Sorry replied twice as first post seemed to vanish initially, doh! 

• Hi everyone 🙋 I'm Sharon and I'm due with my third on 13th June!! Shock pregnancy but excited.

• Hi Sharon This is number four for me! My elder three are with my ex husband and I always thought I wouldn't have anymore x

• BFP means big fat positive And100,  not sure if anyone replied to that ☺️

• Hiya I'm Hayley and due 13 June 2017

• should add this is my 3rd baby I have a 9 year old and a 7 year old looking for to this baby forgot how scary these few week are xx

• Congrats Hayley2004, scary doesn't begin to explain it! Fingers crossed for everything working out for all of us x