Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in June 2017

Replies

• Congratulations Bluebutterfly. U welcome to this forum. All the ladies here are very lovely. Wish u happy and healthy 9months.

• Hi bluebutterfly, so glad you found this thread, and congratulations again! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead. 

• Thank you ladies for such a warm welcome.

• Welcome. Here's to a happy and healthy nine months x

• Sorry to hear that jade.

Welcome butterfly and congratz.

I also have a date for my 1st scan, will be on the 28th 😊

• Ange, how many weeks are u now?. I also have a scan on the 28th.

• Hi all I'm Lauren due 5th June with first baby!! Had miscarriage years ago so feeling very anxious. ALSO feeling bloated, tired, hungry and overall and bit bleugh lol!! But me and the husband are over the moon just hope baby sticks around 😋 

Congrats to you all xxx

• Hi Lauren huge congratulations to you! This is my fourth baby and I feel like I've forgotten everything from previous pregnancies xx

• Hi Lauren

Congrats to you and your husband and welcome! 

Yes let's hope all the babies stick around 😃

Xx

• Hi Shackles. im currently 5 weeks 2days

• Am 4weeks 5days image

• Morning ladies, I'm 6 weeks 2 days & have my first appointment booked in for next monday.

hows everyone doing with symptoms?! x

• Hi Lbester, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations. Wishing you a super sticky bean!

• 5 weeks and 3 days no scan date through yet, this is my 3rd defo different symptoms to my other too children 

hope all ok xx

• Hi Wishing30 and you other lovely Ladies 

I am 5 weeks and 1 day and my first appt with the nurse at GPs is on Tuesday. 

I have a few symptoms including the sweet tooth from hell 😱 sore, heavy boobs, lots of wee at night and tiredness etc. This is all fairly minor and manageable. I know it's early days but I thought I would be in a lot more discomfort.

I also have a dull ache and pulling on the bottom left hand side of my stomach. It is a mild discomfort which I know could be normal and/or very serious ..... I will have a word with the Dr. 

How are you all doing with your symptoms?

Have a great day xx

• Hi, this is my first pregnancy and the doc makes me jusy over 5 weeks but I think is actually just over three. Today I have had some brown discharge,  this morninh a tiny amount and just again was some more. I know it's too early for docs to be able to help and have spent last three hours go ogling and am now in a total panic. I can't work out how much is normal spotting ans when you should be worried. It's brown not red which is a good thing?  We haven't told anyone yet so don't want to ask any friends for advice. Any help will be great xxx

• Hi ladies I'm apparently pregnant 5 weeks today  due 16th June. I just had a baby boy 14 weeks ago and have been using protection so still shocked and took about 6 tests to be sure haha. 

Iv had no symptoms at all except needing the loo more 

I had a missed miscarriage over a year ago and felt lik I did now so worried it's the same thing happened again but I have my wee boy and his cheeky smiles to support me 

• may I ask why u feel the same as last time in what way? 

Congratulations on ur baby boy and congrats for the new pregnancy xxxxx

• With the miscarriage I had no symptoms at all except needing the toilet and had cramping which is what I have now 

with my son I had bad sickness, dizziness. All the symptoms and now nothing x

• With my two children I had completely different symtoms huni so keep positive im pregnant with my 3rd I'm 5 weeks and 3 days and all I'm getting is needing the loo a lot no sickness or anything don't even feel sick, I didny start being sick with my daughter untill 12 weeks and I was 6 weeks with my son before I was being sick so im trying to keep positive but some days I dont even feel pregnant x