Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in June 2017

1464748495052»

Replies

• It's normally a pint of clear fluid and hour before but sometimes if you appt is late and your bladder is too full they will ask you to go "let a bit out" yeah great!!!! Haha!

• Oh? I was given a leaflet saying have an empty bladder AFTER my appointment. I turned up pretty full and got sent for a wee but then told I was still full so went for another one! I drunk a litre on the bus to the hospital 

• It's so confusing hospital said empty it, private said they want it full!!!! 

• Mine never said anything about bladder volume lol. Just depends on the type of machine. I think it depends on what stage you're at too.

I did see a poor woman trying to down water at her appt and then heard the midwife tell her it was unnecessary and she almost burst into tears. She was obviously having a bad day.

My screening letter came back as low risk but didn't give me any odds

There's just no pleasing them is there Enma, ha!

Just waiting on my bloods at the hospital now. Baby is great!! Put me back another day though so new due date of 30/06/17. Better not be any later or i'll need to join the July birth group, ha!

My 20 week scan is on Valentines Day, how romantic ha! 

• Awwww that's wonderful news!!!! Yay!!!!!!

• So cute Pe4nut. You're a day behind me so my 20wk is on 13th Feb!!!

such a lovely scan pic!

• I got my screening letter back and said it was low risk but reading the results I'm quite worried it said my risk of downs is 1 in 1100, which i think is high compared to when I had my son 5 years ago it was 1 in 20,000! The only thing I can think of is my age I just turned 35 when found out I was pregnant and 29 when i had my son. This happen to anyone else?

Also was wondering how big everyones bump is at the moment. I'm 16 weeks and look 6 months! With my son I didn't start showing til 6 1/2 months, so slightly panicking about how big I'm going to end up by the end!! 😭

• They say your body remembers how to be pregnant so you show quicker but don't think it means you'll end up bigger later on.

I wish all districts did the same thing as I've not been given any odds. I think 35 is the next age bracket so that's probably a factor but wouldn't worry about it.

I've got a slight bump and I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow but I was only last pregnant in Feb. 

Took my wee boy to see santa today so feel quite jolly. I wish it wasn't so wet outside. A wee frost would make it feel more like xmas.

• Katt1906 I agree with you weather too mild too feel like Christmas. Bet your little man will love Santa 🎅 took mine last week but he wasn't too impressed haha

• Hi Sharon, just read your post about the Down's syndrome test! I feel so relieved, I was 1 in 100k with my daughter but 1 in 3825 this time round. Still low risk but such a huge difference. Have been really worried till I read your post!!

• 2 under 2 it is scary but only natural I guess. Fingers crossed everything will be fine x

• Peanut!!! How beautiful what a lovely scan picture X 

we had our private 16 week scan today and found out we are having a boy!!! 💙

• Wow lbester team blue too!!! So exciting isn't it xzx

• I really want to find out the sex but my husband doesn't. We didn't with the first so think it's only fair this time.

If they told me I'm having a girl I'd worry they were wrong as the couple across from my SIL was told a girl and it was a boy. I know it's not very common but once you know someone that it's happened too it can scare you. That's why I kept panicking i was having twins as I know 3 ppl who had 1 son and then twins although my husband told me yesterday that one of the women we know that it happened to wasn't told it was twins until 20 weeks so back to worrying lol.

I never bought anything in advance for my son just a couple vests and baby grows and then the day before I was induced smaller baby grows as they told me he'd be small. I'm thinking if I can get any nice neutral baby grows and vests in the sale I might invest but I ended up with so many gifts that I barely had to buy anything.

• Hello everyone!

We've noticed that this thread is getting super-long - which is brilliant, of course!
    But it also means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, we're going to create a new thread, called Due in June 2017 Part 2- which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread (as if!); we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK.

Here's the link to your new thread.

We'll lock this one later today so you all have a chance to see this post. 

• Hi my name is Nicole. Im 34 (turning 35) and currently preggie with my second baby boy. First boy is turning one next month, so when new baby comes its gonna be a lil bit hard bcz of the small age gap but im still feeling blessed.Due June 23rd, and guess what? My two closest friends are all due around that time. Best friend due June 6th and other friend due July 5th! Im glowing bcz im so happy and excited! xx good luck hun

• Hi GucciMama, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations on your pregnancy! You happen to have stumbled across a thread which should have been locked (totally our fault, sorry about that, we're going to lock it now) but we wanted to point you in the direction of the continuation thread of Due in June 2017 which is right here. We hope to see you on the new thread!