Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2017

Replies

• Options

Wow, loads of new peeps to welcome! Hello Earlyanxious and Leanne0310! Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months ahead. 

Hi Toobeautifulforearth, we know you well from the July 16 Babies group - so glad you decided to join this thread too. By the way, how has your partner taken the new? 

• Options

Hi I'm Ali and I'm due on the 20th June (If my calculations are correct!) it's my first baby and we're super happy. 

I am experiencing a lot of stomach cramps though, is anyone else? Should I be worried? 

• Options

Hi Ali1321

Congrats on your fantastic news! It's my first pregnancy too 😃

I'm experiencing cramps which can be completely normal. I think it depends where they are, their intensity and whether you are bleeding. It seems to depend on each person and case. I spoke to my doctor today and she suggests I go for an early scan. It's probably best to talk to your GP and they will advise you.

I'm sure all will be well

xx

• Options

Thank you :) I think I'll take your advice and speak to my GP. I've read up tonnes on it and it sounds normal but I can't help but be worried! 

• Options

I need to step away from the internet. I've read up on everything! I'm sure it will be fine and there's no harm on getting some reassurance from the GP xx

• Options

I'm having an early scan as super nervous and had some awful cramping but no bleeding so would rather pay and feel happy in the knowledge that everything is fine, or just know asaP if something is wrong X

• Options

Hi all, I just had a positive test and I am a second time mum. My son is 10 months old. Such a small age gap. I have calculated the due date as 24th June.  😀 Hope you are all feeling ok xx

• Options

Hi Lbester

My scan is through the NHS at the Early Pregnancy Centre in my local hospital. The GP told me that if you go and say you are pregnant and experiencing pain, they'll scan you. It's a 'turn up and scan' facility. Maybe it's the same in your area? 

Xxx

• Options

Hi Runner32

Welcome and congratulations!

xx

• Options

Congratulations to all the new ladies on ur BFP! U are welcome to this forum.

I think we all have to relax and stay positive even though it's easier said than done. Let's enjoy our pregnancy. All is well. 

• Options

Thank you so much. Congratulations to you all too. So very true. I remember experiencing lots of pain with my son when pregnant last year so I was constantly worried. I actually thought I was having a period this time because of the pain but I missed my period and took a test. Looking forward to us all going through this together xx

• Options

I have my scan on Thursday, so nervous/excited! 😆

• Options

Found out we are expecting baby no 2 around 20 June 2017.  Already have a little girl who is 3. Very excited (but nervous!) for the coming months. First appointment is start of November & scan at beginning of December. 

• Options

Welcome MrsMcG!

Great news re your BFP! Our appts and  due dates are in sync! 

Xx

• Options

Welcome MrsMcG and congrats

• Options

Hi everyone and loads more welcomes coming your way! 

Hi Ali321, congratulations, and we'd like to wish you a happy and healthy 9months ahead. 

Hiya Runner32 - we remember you from the Dec 15 Babies club - so many congratulations on your pregnancy and we are delighted you joined another birth club! We have that gorgeous boy of yours is doing great. 

And hello MrsMcG - you must let us know how your daughter reacts when you tell her there's a baby in your tummy! How exciting! 

• Options

It's so lovely that we're all going through this at the same time image

I had a really good chat with my boyfriend last night and I think I'm definitely worrying a bit too much, I'm trying my best to de-stress and just enjoy being pregnant. Is anyone else finding themselves so worried about something going wrong that they can't really enjoy it all? 

• Options

Me! sometimes I feel fine and optimistic and other days I feel so worried 😕 Like today, I woke up and my boobs aren't sore so I'm googling away to see if symptoms normally come and go..? 

• Options

I've been exactly the same - worries some days & fine on others. Iv known for almost 3 weeks now & was definitely a worse worrier at the start! 

Symptoms absolutely do come & go x

• Options

Is anyone else due on the 18th? X