Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in June 2017 - Part 2

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the Due in June 2017 part 1 peeps, as the original thread has become huge and now has so many pages, it's getting a bit hard to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!

Replies

• Ooh what a bunch of chatterboxes! Ha!

Happy Christmas Mummies, have a fabulous day! Next year is set to be verrrrrry different!! x

• Merry Christmas!! Just think next christmas we will have 6 month old babies chomping on our turkey!!!

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Here's to a sober one for a change!

• Yep flouncy team blue too💙

Merry Christmas ladies !!! 🎄🎉

• Merry christmas everyone! 

Time sure is flying, just over 5 months to go!

• Anyone got any baby bargains in the Boxing Day sales? I might have a little look online and treat myself to a pregnancy pillow. 

• I got a dreamgenii pillow from mothercare last week. Think it was down to £30 or something, it's really good! 

• Hi ladies hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I sort of stumbled into mothercare and purchased a pram today! It's all so real! I even bought a few unisex baby grows in the next sale too 🙈 I really cannot wait to find out what we are having! Hope you are all well! Xx

• Demii what pram did you get? The choice is truly overwhelming to a FTM!

Thanks for the tip, i'll check the dreamgenii out MrsG.

• Hi pe4nut, I ended up getting the mothercare orb in the grey/silver colour :) I usually have really expensive taste but I'm learning to be tighter with money these days 🙈 My husband was gob smacked that I picked it because Iv been looking at the stokke crusi and bugaboo buffalo that are just crazy money! Lol this one had £100 off it so it was an absolute bargain at £329! It's being delivered in 5-7 days! EeeeK! Xx

• Demii I have an orb from my last pregnancy (we had one anyway ((old style)) but as my son came to toddling age my oh noticed some stitching going, it was within warranty still so they gave us a new 1 in new style) so we have a brand spanking new one sat in loft since last year just waiting to be used! (My son loved walking and never went in this pram) I am So excited to use it- I bloody loved the last one!! :-) 

It's so handy when they start weaning and your out and about and you can twist the chair round.. brilliant

• Hi zoey, I had one with my son too! I didn't use it long though, I got bored and sold it and totally regretted it straight away! So I'm made up now to have another 😁 They are lovely prams arnt they! Xx

• I keep asking my other half to go in the loft so I can have a look at it :-) 

I have ours in black so hopefully a pink or blue blanket will kind of go..?!

• Can't go wrong with black can you :) 

• Hi Everyone

I know I'm joining this thread late after lots of chat so I hope no one minds! I am 15 weeks pregnant and due on 17/6/17. Already have one little boy who is 14 months old and a cheeky handful! 

I didn't join any chats or groups with my first and I felt a little alone and isolated so I vowed to be different this time around. None of my friends have kids yet so you often feel a little left out of things! Christmas has been exhausting for us as a family with so much travelling, so many people to swe and a little one plus a bump to look after. I've also just started suffering from really dizzy spells which I didn't have in my first pregnancy, has anyone experienced this?

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Laura xxx

• Hi Laura and welcome!! We are similar in due date mines the 15th June and my second also we have a 2 year old daughter. Yes dizziness can be common, I didn't have it with my daughter but have recently and this one's a boy so maybe that's why!! Seriously though it's to do with your hormone levels changing again. Just be careful about jumping up out of bed quickly and that sort of thing. Welcome to our super friendly group!!! 

Pram wise we got a bugaboo for our daughter and love it just need some blue fabrics and we are all set!! Xx

• welcome lauralouisaandbump!

• So far I've bought a bouncer and a steriliser and some bunting (in the white company sale)! Which I've now bought three sets which is going to be too much lol 🙈 Now we are having a boy I would like to buy an outfit so I'm popping out today. What sizes should I go for 0-3 months or 3-6???? What if I have a big baby???

• I just can't bring myself to buy anything yet, I'm so constantly worried & superstitious. Silly really. 

Bump got quite a few pressies for Xmas from nannys and aunties so that was nice.

ive been having some dizziness lately too which is a new one on me so far but quite normal so I'm told x

• Lbester I found the best baby grows were from next and mamas and papas. Our daughter was 8lb4 and fit into next first size for about a month then went into 0-3. The mamas and papas 0-3 were huge though she had those much later! The little vests to wear underneath are fine from places like  asda. In fact yesterday I bought loads of bits and bobs in the asda sale!! I just didn't like their baby grows as much... have fun sale shopping!! I've also got some sale stuff coming from gap and next online!! Exciting!!!