Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2017

Due in June 2017 - Part 3

Replies

• My hip pain os also bad but it comes and go. Im sleeping with my v pillow beyween my legs and tummy and an extra pillow under my head. I think this is helping. 

Just had a choc easter egg with my girls then going for a walk. Feels like baby had moved into a head down position now, more comfortable than transverse. Going to  re pack my hospital bag from a rucksack to a case with wheels. Much easier to push down miles hospital corridors. 

• So much sympathy for the really bad pain. 

Dora that sounds lovely. Easter egg and a nice family walk.

My friend had brownies sent to me from Gower Cottage Brownies. OMG - amazing. I feel so ill but they are sooooooo good. 

I have just finished having a nap. My partner came home and I handed him Henry.  Xxx

• imageimageimageimage

Well- all my worries about my partner not being excited are out the window. He spent the whole afternoon helping me finish the baby's room and took such an interest and care in Everything. Have attached some photos! really lifted my spirits. 49 days left (hopefully) and counting! 

Everyone's Easter plans sound lovely! Enjoy! Xxx

• Charli that is amazing.  You have both done a brilliant job. Absolutely love it. It looks professional. 

Where did you get your book cases if you don't mind me asking?

Happy Easter. 

Xxx

• Nursery looks great, glad your feeling happier now too! 

Hubby is going to get cracking on ours tomorrow, we don't know what we are having so going to go neutral and then some kind of wall stickers but don't know weather to wait till we know what we are having or do something neutral before ! Walls need skimming and sorting so got a while to decide! 

• Runner I've put a photo of the eBay screen shot on here- they were eBay and were so easy to put together! Decent prices compared to how expensive they are in Argos!!! 

Firstandexcited- why don't you do stars and moon type stickers? So easy to heat off if you ever want it changing- I used a hairdryer to get Dylan's name off the wall (Dylan and Ethan share their own room now) and it was easy! 

Just about to order a takeaway 😍😍😍😍

Ximage

• Laura I would have yelled at them down the phone!!!

sorry to hear about all the hip problems lovlies hope you just all take it easy, that the one issue I'm not having but dread to think how much that hurts x

charli your room is gorgeous 😍

• I've missed a lot as the email updates have not been coming through to me for the new thread. Just wanted to share my 3D scan photo from today and wish everyone a happy Easter 🐣 imagePout to die for... lucky boy x

• Charli your nursery is gorgeous! Glad you feel better with your other half too, I do love the bookcase.

pickle that's such a gorgeous photo it's amazing how clear they are isn't it, them lippies are to die for, obsessed with my little ones lips can't wait to kiss them 😍

happy easter all 💗💙💜 xxx

• Woken up feeling like a new woman!! I only got up twice for a per, and went properly both times! Im now wondering if I had a slight infection for a couple of weeks and something just made it worse suddenly cos last few weeks I had been getting up 6-8 times and hardly going but not in any pain, or the baby was pressing on the bladder maybe. Feel so much better for sleeping properly too though! Also think the antibiotics are super pills, had some under skin spots on my face that just would.not come out or shift and they have gone right down today too!! 

Hope everyone has a lovely Easter! 

• Charlie the nursery looks amazing! You must be so pleased! And pickle what a cute picture! Kinda makes me wish we'd done a 4d scan but never mind 😊

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter. It's been a great weekend for us other than me just feeling a wreck today. I've started getting really horrendous pain in my hips, my left hand side in particular which is where Baby seems to enjoy spending most of his/her time. It's so bad I'm struggling to sleep at night and I can't move or walk much during the day. I've relied heavily on my parents and hubby to look after my little boy this last week and I'm nervous for next week as to how i'll cope on my own again.

getting a sudden urge to go out and BUY STUFF these last few days, after having done nothing for the last 31 weeks! but I don't have the budget so trying to source from elsewhere. One of my best friends gave me a stack of new baby clothes that were too small for her baby when he was born so they've never been worn, that was nice. Gonna clean up all the old bottles/prep machine/ toys etc as well this week so should help to satisfy the nesting need!

enjoy the rest of the bank holiday; we'll be travelling in the car tomorrow which I'm not looking forward to but it's a necessary evil!

• Poor you LauraLouisandBump. I have had that pain before and its awful. Especially when you struggle to move. Mine is transient luckily so i must be lucky at the moment.

Spent the day rearranging the furniture in the livong room and cleaning the floor. Was scrubbing the bathroom on my hands and knees. I must have overdone it as am feeling like my lower back has locked in position as i have been resting on my bed for 30 mins now. Means i will struggle to get up. 

Planning to go cinema tomorrow and take tje girls to see Moana then shopping. Cant believe i am bacj to work Tuesday. 

• Btw i bought a mothercare nanu stroller for £35 on sale from £55. Its turquoise, has a raincover. Very basic but brilliant as a spare buggy as its so lightweight and compact. Plus you can use from birth. It does need an extra liner/padding though. Im pleased with it! Only one colour though. 

• What's everyone's baby movements like lately? I'm 33+1 now and feeling like theyre happening most of the time but have changed to more like pulling, rolling type movements as opposed to lots and lots of kicks now- still get the odd one or two a day- and feeling hiccups everyday at some point! dont like reading forums on google because it ends up with me convincing myself something is wrong haha! 

All your plans sound lovely! Like the sound of the buggie Dora! We got our travel system from mothercare- a cosatto one it's so cute! My mum very kindly bought it! x

• CharliSim I feel exactly the same as you described. They've changed from kicks / punches to turns, rolls etc. Like you say I do still get the odd one. 

Little one seems to get hiccups quite a lot & just lately it feels like he's burrowing down with his head & causing pains low down x

• Is anyone else leaking a little bit of milk??? I'm 32+4 weeks x

• Lbester yes I am, have been for a little while now. Only a small amount though not loads. Fun huh x

• Yeh I am only slightly have been for a few weeks but it still literally so random and very rare. Getting very real! 

• I haven't had the joys yet of leaky boobies. My friends started at 21 weeks she was like a cow, was worse when a baby cried. 

Just had a nice bubble bath and about to tuck into pizza, just tried apple cider vinegar for this heartburn I'll  let you know if it works. didnt go down well was like drinking fire! xxx

• Ummm isnt heartburn due to excess acid....? Apple cider vinegar is acidic too isnt it? I feel like its going to make it worse if anything......hopefully not though laura!