Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in June 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• So exciting Rachel!! Good luck with it all ☺️ X

• Exciting Rachelricky 😊

• enjoy Rachel! Best experience ever. 

Ive been feeling like my bump grew overnight and my organs are squashed. Especially my lungs. finding it hard to breath. Cant believe still have 22 weeks to go! There's no more space left in there! ☹️

• Scan day today!!!! 😁😁😁😁

• What time!? Excited for you - do you have any thought on the gender? X

• Lovely pic - congratulations 😊

• Lovely news and a lovely pic! This really is a group of pink 💗💗.

• Congratulations! Lovely photo and scan picture. Another girl to the group! 💗

• Aww congratulations! That's a good pic as well  

• Thank you 😁😁😁

• Congratulations image

We still have a two week wait to find out, it's been so difficult not to book an early gender scan.

Looks like there won't be many boys in June!

Hope everyone is doing well? ❤️ 

• What a great pic Rachel 😊 and another girl 💕

All these gender reveals, it’s really testing my resolve to not find out!!

• Hi everyone. More girls 💗 congrats!

I have my 20 week scan on Monday (will actually be 19+6) and it will be hard not to find out! I havent really felt movement that I know of yet but I’m still feeling sick every day! Hard when I work full time to function and having around 4 hours sleep each night with a 5 year old too. 

Keep worrying though thinking something is wrong when it probably isn’t but it’s hard to shake that feeling. I want more scans after this one but worried that I will be able to tell the gender and I don’t want to know lol 

hope everyone else is well x

• I'm stressed over my Lack of bump, I think it's a mothers instinct to worry.

my tiredness is back with a vengeance this week feel totally wiped out!

Your 20 week scan will be fab I'm sure 😊 I have no idea how I'm not going to find out the sex I'm hoping they won't offer so I'm not forced to make an on the spot decision ha x

• Well I definitely have the bump didn’t think I would show as I’m big anyway but it’s definitely there lol 

i dont think they are allowed to offer to tell you the sex but still stay strong we can have our surprises will be exciting!

• Hello am 18 weeks 5 days pregnant . My due date is June 15 , 2018.

Did our ultrasound yesterday.  Bit confused with gender.  They just confirmed 80%. Can Anyone help me out of this. Thanks. 

imageimage

• I have no idea I'm sorry I'm rubbish at scans 🤣🤣 but congratulations xx

• I don't even know what I'm looking at/for  sorry! But congratulations and welcome to the group