Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in June 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Welcome Bujjuku2, and congratulations. What did the sonographer tell you the sex was? 

• I have no clue what to look for — sorry!

im hoping for a surprise and I don’t want to accudently see anything! (But looking at the pics I’d be clueless anyway!)

welcome to the group 😊

• She said it was a girl (am also hoping for a girl ).. But she confirmed  only 80%

• Welcome and congratulations bujjuku 😊 I would guess at girl but I’m no expert, just going by what my daughters scan looked like...

• Congrats Rachel! 😍😍💓💓💓

I'm so sorry Bujjuku, I've no idea!

Xx

• Ladies, the Aldi Baby Event started today... oh my goodness, the bargains! 

I bought a baby carrier for £14, changing mat for £4, walls stickers £2, sheets £3 each, bibs 3 for £3, 12 packs of baby wipes £5.75.... 😲

It's worth a look!!

Xx

• Rainbow you have more patience than me, I went and people were fighting over baby gates so I swiftly left! 😂. Oh did buy a thermometer though.

when im lay in bed now I can feel baby kicking properly - thought oh would be able to feel it, it's so strange being able to feel it but nobody can on the outside! X 

• Wow! I had no idea!! Ally I went in at about 7pm and it was dead! In fact, another lady even gave me her changing mat because I asked where she found it as it was the pattern I was after. It was the last one so her partner chased me down to give it to me! Such kind people out there 😊.

I feel really small 'doofs' haha. Yesterday at the midwife, she listened to the heart beat and he/she kicked at the doppler and made a horrid sound 😂 

Xx

• Thank you nora

• Thank you all 😊 

• I’m still feeling sick and exhausted do you think it’s worth ringing the doctor for something? Or can I go to a pharmacy? When I told midwife at 15/16 weeks she just told me to eat what my body wants. I’m sick of feeling like this and it’s affecting Work as I keep going home early And it’s not fair on the rest of the team. Meant to be enjoying the pregnancy but right now I’m struggling to do that. 

• I would ring the gp you can't do any harm by asking :)

Dont worry about needing time off work im sure everyone understands x 

• Better safe than sorry Angel. I'd say ask your GP. Feel better soon😊

Welcome Buku. It seems to be predominantly girls in this group, so you might be team pink. MAyer you can consider a private scan later on? 

• Awwh Angel that sounds horrid! I'd definitely go to your doctors if it's lasting so long and you feel it's having too much of an impact on you. Was your iron count ok when they took your bloods last? It may be worth getting them to check again. 

If it makes you feel any better I feel like I'm the laziest I've ever been, always taking the opportunity to lie in if I can which I never used to do and the last 4 mornings the boy has got up before me to bring me a cup of tea in bed when he was the one who didn't actually have to be up for bed! 

• Awwh Angel that sounds horrid! I'd definitely go to your doctors if it's lasting so long and you feel it's having too much of an impact on you. Was your iron count ok when they took your bloods last? It may be worth getting them to check again. 

If it makes you feel any better I feel like I'm the laziest I've ever been, always taking the opportunity to lie in if I can which I never used to do and the last 4 mornings the boy has got up before me to bring me a cup of tea in bed when he was the one who didn't actually have to be up for Work. 

• 😂 not sure what I managed to do there! 

• I was going to ask about iron deficiency Angel. Be worth getting checked. 

Saying that I’m exhausted at the moment. I get to Thursday and I feel terrible. So tired and bad headaches. Getting up for work is a massive struggle. I’m hoping I get my energy back soon. 

Feel better Angel

x

• Im exhausted again at the minute too must be this stage in the pregnancy 😴😴 my idea of cooking tea tonight has consisted of throwing something out the freezer into the oven 👍🏻 X 

• I feel you with the fatigue Allyboo. By evening I'm pooped! My bump has really popped though. Feels like it can stretch any more! 

• I got asked at a meeting today how many months Ive got left - I thought that was brave - bump must be more obvious than I thought! He seemed surprised when i said 5 months to go!! 😂