Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in June 2018

Due in June 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Didn’t ring the GP but I did leave work half way through the day just couldn’t last any longer. Working full time in retail as a supervisor is hard work with a child at home too. Constantly tired but my iron count was fine I think. I’ve got my scan on Monday do they take bloods again then like they did at my 12 week scan? I don’t see the midwife until Feb 16th. 

I did go to aldi & got a box of wet wipes & I got a changing mat The grey one with clouds :) 

• I'm with you all...I'm so sooo tired at the moment. And serious brain fog! But on the plus side..baby is moving very strong now😍 I can feel her most of the day. I love this feeling xx

• Yes mum2b me too thinking the same 

• That must be lovely rachel. I still have to concentrate to feel movements but I am only 18+2 x 

• Angel we have the same changing mat! I hope you start to feel better soon lovely! I had the most horrendous 14weeks and then went strsight into a horrific cold... but I'm just starting to feel myself again, I'm 17&2. 

The night before last I felt my first real this in my stomach whilst I was in the bath and it's happened twice since 😊

We have spent this weekend starting to decorate the nursery 🤗💓 love doing this, we picked out our carpet yesterday and it'll get placed next weekend.. then the real fun begins!  

Xx

• Exciting rainbows! Are you going for a theme? 

We bought a 'project' house back in April last year and need to finish the other spare room before the nursery can begin so that's the current project. X 

• Well I'm a Registered Veterinary Nurse so animals will always play a major part in our lives, so we've chosen woodland 🐿🐝 all we've done so far is painted walls and skirting board.. My plan is to buy a big tree wall stickers and lots of creatures.

Have you any thoughts Ally? 

You're not alone, we're doing our bedroom and bathroom too 😅🙈 chaos! 

Xx

• We love to travel so have seen like a childs map of the world walk sticker that I want but apart from that pretty simple as we don't know what we are having and will brighten it up when they are born x 

• Lovely to have a nursery theme 😊

We are quite disorganised here - nursery decorating is on the agenda.

im feeling sorry for myself today. I have no energy whatsoever. I’ve been a bit short of breath and had the odd palpitation. I get so anxious and worried but probably just normal symptoms 🙁

just want to feel a bit normal again!

sorry for the moan!

• All those nursery plans sound so lovely. I keep panicking that we need to get started on decorating ours but I just have no ideas! I did see the world map stickers on amazon so I think that may be a starting point and then focus on more decorations when she's a bit older. 

I have some marking to do but we have just been out with my OH parents and I have no more energy haha. 

• Anyone looked at baby changing bags yet? So much choice!! I had a Pacapod last time and the zips broke - I think i over filled it!! 

• I ordered a waterproof backpack - it came from china and I seriously thought it was going to come some flimsy cheap thing but it's fab! Will soon see if it's any good in practice

• Allybob - this looks really good. Some of them are sooo expensive!

Which colour did you go for? I love the bright colours and the two tone ones, but would probably end up with brown or grey 😂

• We got navy because my other half was pretty much refusing to be seen with any other 😂

• Hi everyone! Have you had any problems posting on the forum from your mobile? Please tell us on THIS THREAD if you have. 

And today's talking point: do you know any babies named after a place, like Kim and Kanye's new baby Chicago? Maybe you're planning on naming your baby after a place? Do tell us on this new thread here. 

baby all healthy but have to go back within 2 weeks to get measurements again as they would not stop moving haha. Feel at ease now seeing that heathy heartbeat beating away. Booked in for whooping cough vaccine tomorrow too.

• Lovely scan! And what a bonus getting to see them again in 2 weeks 😊 X

• Beautiful pic Angel 😊 And yes - a bonus to see them again soon 😊

• How lovely Angel 😊 and great about getting to see little one again soon! X