Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2019

Due in June 2019

Replies

• Coffejack, I know what you mean..other than sore boobs, ovary cramp and funny tummy I don't yet have any other symptoms..I was worse a week ago! I'm now 4 weeks. Yes spent so much time thinking of TTC now I'm worried something bad will happen now I have! I think here on in its contstant worry.  I think six weeks is the norm for seeing midwife. Although mine has agreed to see me this week no idea why though! 

• Hi ladies! I felt a little bit sick to my stomach this morning, but I think I was anxious: to tell dh, and for 2nd doctor visit for blood test follow up.

Telling dh went well, he was unexpectedly surprised and didn’t really know how to react, kinda shocked.. but I think he’s happy.. then I told him we'd have to change our trip to Belize because of Zika, and he seemed really upset about it and researched Zika a bunch.. and after helping him at work, I went to see a movie with his sister and cousin and he went for a drink with the boys and will probably be home late... this is absolutely not how I expected it to go down.. I think I had my expectations high on a sentimental announcement and a romantic day together.. I think he just needs some time to realize that it is actually happening. 

Also as I said i had a blood work follow up and my hcg was at 38 on Friday (missed period was Wednesday). He said it’s normal and to come back on Wednesday for more blood work to check I‘m healthy and to see hcg progression. 

So now I’m in bed exhausted after a big day! 

• Morning ladies. Onlyme83, I would say the only symptoms I have are tender/ sore breasts and exhaustion. I want to fast forward to Christmas. Hopefully if all goes well I'll feel more relaxed by then. The hospital said they would give me an early scan at 9 weeks in a future pregnancy. They told me this when I went for my last appointment follow-up from the previous mc. I just hope the midwife agrees to this. It will take the dreaded wait away from having to wait an extra 3 weeks til 12 weeks. 

Sleepycat my doctors won't take the call from you unless you're 6 weeks and they book first appointments between..8/9  weeks. This initial stage of pregnancy takes forever. I found out 2 weeks ago now. It feels like the longest time ever 

• Hey everyone!

So yesterday I had really bad stomach cramps, which woke me up during the night. It felt like a pulling sensation on my uterus ( I aren’t 100% sure where the pain exactly is, because this is all new to me). I feel like I just need to sit on the toilet for a long time to get rid of the pain, it usually last about 30 mins, on and off! 

I went to the Dr this morning and they said everything seems normals but if you experience any pain go to A&E. Has anyone experienced this type of pain? 

• emthonson - this is perfectly normal I feel a stretchy and pulling pain too also right down deep in my moo moo .. KILLS .. pains wear on and off for me but last night I was in agony. 

just wait for a contraction you’ll scream LOL 😂 a pain I don’t ever want to experience again hence why I’ll go epidural again.. what a life saver that really is 

im still feeling sick and it’s so hard with toddler it’s really hard work x :(

• Aha! Thank god I feel like im going crazy! Im new to all of this and I pay such close attention to my bodily movements I’m working myself up.  

Im not looking forward to that but at least my little guy will make all the pain worth it. 

• I’ve been having cramps but they have been light and easy managed.

boobs are now starting to ache and nausea has set in so it will be here until I go into labour.

i can’t seem to get heat in me today I work in industrial fridges doing quality control 2 days a week and normally it doesn’t bother me but I have been chilled to the bone this week even sitting infront of the fire doesn’t help.

• imageSo this makes me 5 weeks and above when I should only be 4+2 going to try and get an appointment at the drs today 

• Congrats !

I'm at work after a long wkend off and hating it.  Feel much sicker here probably because of rushing and stress.

Spoke to a midwife friend at weekend about my tiny bits of pink or brown in discharge sometimes when I wipe,  and my belly ache.  She asked me a few things and isn't concerned so I felt better.  I'd still rather not have either though,  they worry me. 

How is everyone this Monday morning? 

• Congratulations Kdaisy3687.

Onlyme- luckily I am not working today,so can take the day slow. Today has been one of the worst days for me so far- the morning sickness has hit big time today, feel awful (luckily its just nausea and not been sick) i still have stomach pains which come and go over the day and i am so bloated. Thankfully no discharge or anything so i'm not concerned about the stomach pains.

I'm seeing a friend today with her new baby it's going to be very hard not to tell her my news.. I just want the 12 weeks to hurry up and come round. 

• Hi I’m Nikki mum to 10 ( 1 rainbow baby who passed away 2 weeks old ) just found out in expecting number 11 😊 wasn’t to sure yesterday with the test result as very faint but definitely confirmed this morning. Anybody else have a large family?image

• Hi Nikkinarno, welcome to the forum and congratulations. We're so very sorry to hear of your loss, but wow, what a wonderful family you have! We're going to drop you a PM, please do look out for it. 

• Hi everyone! Can I join please as I just got my BFP after a year of trying. I’m in complete shock! I think I’ve gotten used to seeing negative so it’s taken me by surprise! 

Its all I’ve wanted in over a year but now it’s happened I’m completely freaking out! Did anyone else feel like that? All these emotions and feelings have taken over my body I’m an emotional wreck lol! 

No symptoms so far other than tender boobs and some light cramps! 

What do i do now?? Haha - can you tell It’s my first baby! 

congrats to everyone 😀😀 ximage

• Ahhh Nic1989, welcome and congratulations! That disbelief, I remember it well! But you are pregnant! Hooray!

• Congrats and welcome Nic! It's my 1st toons much wanted bfp too and I think those feelings are very normal xx you can chat here about anything nobody judges

• Congrats and welcome Nic! It's my 1st and much wanted bfp too and I think those feelings are very normal xx you can chat here about anything nobody judges

• Thanks onlyme! I completely freaked out when I saw the positive I think I had a mini panic attack lol. What’s your estimated due date? Mines June 15th. I’ve always wanted a summer baby so this is perfect 😍😍

praying For a happy and healthy 9months! X

• I hope we all have that image 2nd June me. I think i'll need a c section due to previous surgery though so possibly sooner than that

• Congratulations nic!! It’s my first too it’s such a crazy feeling when you find out like you want it to happen so bad but once it actually does your kind of in shock and for me it’s still taking time for it to sink in I found out super early and had early signs sore breasts, metalic taste which brought on nausea , headaches and cramps!  

I got my BFF 4 days before AF was due, went to see my pcp this past thurs to confirm! And that really made it start to sink in more ! 

I have my first prenatal appointment scheduled for the 31st happy halloween to me!! 😝( I think I’ll have my husband go to the appointment with me anyone else think this is unesseary or a good idea?) I just really would love for him to be involved in the experience as well, plus I’m horrible when it comes to getting my blood taken I know crazy 😜. 

mu est DD is June 10/11 about according to my apps and last MC And O day! 

I was also so scared last night I woke up with such horrible stomach pains I couldn’t move or walk or touch my belly it was so uncomfortable, almost 90 % sure it was gas pain after the night progressed and today ! Anyone else with horrible gas pains ? Or have had experience with that before ?  I’ve felt so bloated and so much pressure in my belly, I had a bm today and it’s already feeling so much better! (Sorry tmi) 

• My tummy is definitely feeling weird  Manda and bloated.  By afternoon at work my trousers or tights are sooo uncomfu.

I rearranged my 1st apt with midwife so that my hubby come come as he was disappointed he couldn't make the 1st date they gave.  I think these days it's important they feel involved? It's their baby too! I told him it's just questions and blood tests and things but he wants to feel part of it all. He's got books from the library lol. And been very helpful round the house bless him.  Understands I'm super tired

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions