Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2019

Due in June 2019

Replies

• Iv only really got sore boobs (I don’t fit in my bra) and belly cramps/dull ache. I’m very tired and last night I was itching like crazy!! 

• Emthomson. 

I have the same as you belly cramps. Last night i had them but they are bareable. I also had tender breasts but they dont seem to be as bad at the moment. And i've definitely hit the tiredness already. 

Does anyone take the pregencare vitamins?if so what are they good for? And are they recommended? 

• I take 7 seas pregnancy vits now.  I was taking their trying for a baby ones.

I know the higher level of folic acid and vitamin d are really important.  And it's important you don't get too much vitamin A like in some normal multi vits

I figure it doesn't do any harm to take them.  They contain ginger extract too for sickness

• Does anyone know a good vitamin that has iron in?i am currently taking ferogoblin fizz but not sure if this is good to take.. i cant take tablets so has to be a liquid form or soluble?

I might have a look at 7 seas when i go shopping tomorrow. Thanks Onlyme83

• Ah these 7 seas are big tablets. What about floradix? Might be best asking advice from a pharmacist image

• I'll do that tomorrow.. thank you   i know the pregnacare ones come in liquid form so that might be my best bet 

• Pregnacare liquid is horrible tasting. If your feeling anyway nauseated it will Defo make you sick Georgia 🙈 not sure which of the liquids are any better though. Our chemist does a melt away one but it’s their own brand.maybe one close to you would do something similar.

• this is my first time pregnant so I don’t really know what bareable cramps would be a server, it’s just all feeling pretty weird inside 

• Sorry for the graphic info, but I've just come over with bad diarrhea all of a sudden? Is this common? X

• I had diaherra, over a couple of days and then it went! It was on the food I ate and what I drank which made it happen more. 

• Mrs Mc - my daughter is 19 months and 2 in January. She’ll be 2 n 4 months whenbaby arrives I’ll have my handsful. She is a right little terror throwing everything at the moment, being demanding LOL. She goes to a Childminder’s 3 days per week which is good for her development and learning skills. I hope by 2 I can move her to a nursery but love my Childminder so much...

i keep thinking about the birth already and didn’t have a very nice experiencre first time round... it’s giving me majory anxiety. I shouldn’t even been thinking about it drives me mad.... I no you can’t predict your birth but i do not want my body to go through it again.. very scared x

• Everyone this is my second pregnancy and both of them early stages I have had very bad sh*ts. I think it’s normal it’s your bodies way of dealing with a change. 

just eaten a cheese roll and want to throw up. I love Diet Coke too and cannot stand the sight of the stuff ...

who wants a boy and who wants a girl?

im praying for boy x 

• Mrs Mc- i will go to the pharmacist and ask her what she suggests- i need something but its hard when I cant take tablets :( 

• oh thank god - ive got the runs today too! its a relief im not the only one (as horrible as it is) ! was googling ectopic pregnancies and working myself up!  

• PS i cant take them pregecare tablets they literally repeat on me so I’ve been advised to take folic acid. In my last pregnancy I was severely anemic and I can already feel me out of breath so I’ll probably have the same again. I couldn’t even peace a sentence together last time it was such a struggle. 

I made a list last night of all the baby things I need again. Ok it was a year and half ago but going back is scary. I got rid of lots of stuff. Need bouncer, sleepyhead, sterilizer OMG 😲 

• Same sleepy cat!! Came out of nowhere as I was feeling totally fine, then started freaking out thinking if it was a normal sign so early on! 

• Lindosdani yes!  i was feeling totally fine this morning then got to work and thought oh no my belly is all gurgly then i felt all lightheaded and been a couple of times - its not bad but still i have tummyache and was googling like mad!

• I also had some diarrhea and I don't think I am out of it yet.. No cramp or anything else yet. I still feel like I have energy.. I really want to keep up with my swimming and yoga routine all through the 9 months!

I just called my doctor and they will see me this afternoon for bloodwork... This is getting so real!!!! I wonder if they'll have the results today or if they need to send them somewhere to get tested as they are only a small clinic.. Exciting time! I can't wait to tell dh!!! I feel a little guilty to go to the doctor before even telling him, but I wasn't expecting them to be able to see me the day of!!

• Carls Em..

What did you take last time when you were anemic? 

I am taking folic acid, but need something to keep the iron levels up. I am currently taking iron tablets but not sure if they are suitable or not.

• Hi Georgia - My prenatal vitamins have iron in them.. maybe look for a brand that offers extra iron?

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions