Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2019

Due in June 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Keeping everything crossed for your manda hope you’re okay 💖

• Oh god manda I am keeping everything crossed for you!!! 

Nikki are you sure you have your due date correct? I’m 8+3 and due 14th June, if your 9weeks you must be die before 17th? Am I wrong? 

Midwife for me on wed. Excited to get this ball rolling! Hope everyone is okay, I’ve had some sickness today but nothing I can’t manage xx

• nic1989 I’m 8 weeks today, I’ve got 9 weeks on the brain as that’s when I’ve got my booking in appointment 🙃

• So we are even more confused now after our scan we had . 

I found out I actually have two uterus’s which I had never heard of, I have lots of blood and bleeding on one side and the technician measured a yolk sac at 5 weeks on the other he was very confused by it all as well and wasn’t sure of what to repo on he says well I can say you are pregnant but whether the yolk sac will be viable and not miscarried I can’t tell you, but if you are 9 weeks and based on the blood flow I would say the pregnancy most likely won’t continue but if you were in fact 5 weeks you still may continue to be pregnant. He said for future pregnan and  with this pregnancy depending on what happens I may end up bleeding during the pregnancy but bleed on opposite sides which I still don’t understand.

Im so lost we were finally accepting what we though well could still be a miscarriage and we’re ready to hear the bad news and then we get thrown with this. 

I don’t understand how I could be measuring at 5 weeks when my last period was September 3rd and I found out I was pregnant on September 28th. 

Has anyone heard of having a double uterus before I want to research it but I’m exhausted and I don’t even know how to think anymore

• Never heard of double uterus manda. have they asked to see you again for another scan in a week or so? What they said about the bleeding? 

• I have heard of it before but I have to say I don't know alot about it I'm afraid. What a confusing and distressing time for you .. I hope you get answers soon 

• Wow not what you expected from today, sending hugs!

I have a friend who had a double uterus and cervix, she bleed a fair bit during pregnancy and carried the baby in the left uterus. She was monitored very closely and had little man a little early. I don’t know the ins and outs but have everything crossed for you and hopefully answers very soon. 

• Manda, wow not what you were expecting. You must be exhausted from all of this. What have they said you next steps are? I’ve heard of a second one but don’t know much about them. 

• urghhhhh today is the first day I’ve properly felt sick 🤢 I thought I’d escaped it as I’m 8 weeks tomorrow! 

Manda I hope everything’s ok today.

• I'm at 10weeks 3 days and I have been sick from week 3 constantly, I'm hoping the morning sickness dies down soon 

• Poor you manda! I think my friends mum had a bicornuate uterus and had ivf to have her , not sure if that's different.  

I'm feeling less nauseous now I'm at 10 weeks.  Still not perfect but not as bad.  And I saw the nurse about my constipation! She gave me fybogel so I took first last night.  It's all glamour hey ladies ! But I don't care.  I already feel it's worth it to have my little one safe in my arms next summer! 

Think hubby is getting more than a bit frustrated,  with having little shows of blood plus feeling so tired and sick,  we've not had sex since I found out I was pg 😯

Anybody else on a sex break lol. I think after 12 week scan I will feel more relaxed

• Onlyme- I am the same.. after 12weeks I'll be alot more relaxed.. it's the worry of everything.. my sickness has worn off now too.. get the odd day where I feel sick but nowhere near as bad. 

• Glad its not just me! I want cuddles and stuff but you know what men are like lol as soon as they get a cuddle

• I know exactly what you mean.. I'm the same so your not the only one

• I mentioned sex to hubby last night as i think we’ve only done it once since we found out and he joked he was scared of hurting the baby 😂 i Thought that was very sweet even though obviously that’s not how it works. 

• I am having a really weird time at the moment. I have three days of little to no symptoms where I feel really worried something is wrong and then 3 days of loads of symptoms- seems to be on some sort of cycle.

I read somewhere that this could be down to HCG surges every so often then your body adjusts to the new level and calms down- and then there’s another one. No idea if this is true?

I ended up calling 111  early hours of Sunday morning as I had tummy cramps which weren‘t awful (and actually not something I’d have thought about if I was pregnant but I’m hyper aware) but definitely not the norm and they said as i Wasn’t in agony and there was no bleeding it’s likely constipation and to take a paracetemol. I didnt take one in the end and it has subsided now...but still.

somedays I don’t feel pregnant and then I worry that’s my intuition saying somethings wrong- or is it just I’m such a worrier I won’t let myself think too far ahead or accept it’s real.

My first midwife is tomorrow so I’m hoping I can ask her about all these things. Sorry for the rant ...But honestly I feel like I’m going crazy with all these thoughts haha 

• haha Only me i am the same. Me and hubby havent had sex since we found out either, he hasnt mentioned anything though luckily. As soon as i start to feel more human then i might mention it but my boobs are still so sore i cant bare him anywhere near me lol.

Tulip, im the same - im finding on a morning my symptoms are at their worst. Boobs incredibly sore, slight morning sickness and just general feeling crap, no energy. Then as the day goes on it gets better. Im tired 24/7 though. Like you said, mention all to your midwife im sure she will re assure you.

Im at the midwife tmw, anyone got any questions i should be asking? Going to jot some notes down, hope she doesnt think im a nutter image

• Manda71418, why don't you start a new thread about having a double uterus on the main forum? That way, loads more people outside of this birth club will see your post, and they might have some experience with this? Just scroll to the bottom of this page, and click the Pink Start a Thread button (see pic below)

Tulip05, we just spotted this post - a member in the Due in July 19 group feels so similar to you... you're not alone with the worries. 

• Does any one know what there hcg levels are at at 6 and a half weeks i had a blood test done at mine are at 18,182 is this normal xxx

Hope your okay manda keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you xxxx