Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in June 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Due date is 20th June 

• Right, if i get Katherine im requesting someone else!!!

• I’m due 13th too 😊

lovely picc Loza, sometimes I think the sonographers are so miserable.

i had my combined test results back today and all low. A massive relief after my high risk result in my last pregnancy 😊

• Aw I’m glad everything is okay Bincey! what do people think? Boy or girl? 💖💙

• Oh how annoying loza, I sometimes wonder why people are in that line of work when they aren't friendly. My first sonographer last week wasn't as nice as today's, she kept saying how beautiful baby looked! At my hospital they have 2 scan screens, one for the sonographer and one for us so can lay and watch all the way through. 

Ooh lots of us due on the 13th now then! Xx

• Aww congratulations loza! Beautiful photo 😍 xx 

• Thank you jlisa!! And I know loulou not want you want when you’re excited to see your little baby on the screen xxx

• I think pink, but I also think mines pink so it could just be I have pink on the brain lol x

• Awww great scan loza :)  shame about the misery guts! im glad t be going through this with you all :)  Had a really bad day yesterday I literally cried all day and felt really really sick as if my body was desperate to purge emotions or something.  I felt really depressed.  13 weeks today and still feeling sick :( at least its my last day at work next friday for the xmas break! xx

• Wish mine was im working Xmas eve 😖🙈 I think pink too but my mum and mother in law thinks blue lol xx

• Morning everyone! Just wondered if anyone has experienced anything similar (apologies in advance for the TMI). I’ve had a couple of instances where after going to the loo there has been a tiny (and I mean really tiny) amount of blood on the tissue, which I actually think may be coming from my bladder. I went to A&E last Thursday (at 10 weeks) as i freaked out, and they tested my urine and blood etc, said I was very dehydrated (morning sickness 👎) and in ketosis so gave me a bag of IV fluids. I also had a scan and the baby was all fine. I haven‘t had any more blood until this morning, again think it’s coming from my bladder. Anyone else experienced this? They checked me for a UTI last week and it was all fine 🤷‍♀️

• Does anyone have days where they dont feel pregnant at all? 

I am currently suffering with the worst sore throat ever but don't have any pregnancy symptoms at all. 

I have a private scan next weekend to find out the gender before Christmas. I can't wait. I wish you could have a free scan whenever you wanted at least that way we can all be kept reassured. 

• Sorry jem can’t really help on advise. Just keep positive everything was ok last time x

who else is still waiting for there 1st scan? 

• I’m 11 weeks today and have felt like this for last couple of days even though hubby said I’m still tired and try to make me feel better I just think it’s weird

roll on a week tomorrow 

• I haven’t had my first scan yet - it’s on Wednesday next week when I’ll be exactly 13 weeks. 

Nausea seems to have lifted the last few days but I have still been getting minor cramps. I wish Wednesday would hurry up!

• My scans tuesday where ill be 13+4! Cant wait.

i feel really weird today, woke up feeling light headed and a little dizzy, now i have a weird feeling in my stomach (cant pin point what?!) no cramps etc, just feeling really odd! cant put my finger on it.

wishing i was home in bed rather than at work :(

Hope everyone else is well

12+6

• Nic and happy have you had scans before? Nic take it easy today if you can xx

• No scans for me hopefully - wishing now i had booked a private one as it feels like its been ages. So Tuesday will be first time i make sure all is ok. Have you had any?

Gonna try take it easy today, ive planned our works xmas party which is tomorrow so i have lots of prep to do today for 250 people! x

• No none yet we will all have a busy week next week 

we have got scans between us on here lol

tue

wed

thur

and Friday lol 

bless you ive organised ours but it’s only for 25 people haha

• exciting scan week! I just want to know all is okay and to see my little nugget :)