Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

I haven’t really had any morning sickness either, I’m 7+6 today. 

I did notice that over the last few days my veins have become really blue and prominent on my chest! I googled and it’s normal. What a weird thing to happen haha. 

• Options

My scan is tomorrow and I’m so nervous nikkinarmo I’m 8 weeks tomorrow and im due the 18th 🤷‍♀️ xx 

love the scan picture 👍🏼

• Options

Nikki I’ve only had 3 days of morning sickness - usually when I’ve over done it and I’m over tired.

I’ve had days with no symptoms, one of the days without was of my scan day and the baby was fine. I just think we are all different. I had a missed misscarrige in we found out in April, but still had symptoms everyday. Which is a horrible trick from my body. 

• Options

Kayt2 is that a normal routine scan? I’ve not heard anything yet 😕

• Options

nikkinarno  had a miscarriage last year so they have aloud me a early one this time, I’m just confused on our due dates? I hope I’m wrong and I’m 9 weeks Tomorrow not 8 haha. Xx

• Options

Oh well good luck fingers crossed for you🙃 is this your first? That first scan (even if it’s not your first) gives you more reassurance and the excitement always stays the same) I have them early so I’m always panicking at every twinge. Once I get to 30 weeks its only then I start to relax 

• Options

I had to stop the car to be sick on the way to work this morning, I’ve eaten little but often today and felt a bit better I’ve munched on some ginger biscuits as well! Hope everyone is feeling okay x

• Options

:(. I have to wait for them to call me today since they were closed over the weekend so I don’t even know yet!! Getting ready to call my doctor 

• Options

Loza- sorry to hear your being sick.. must be awful.. I thought just feeling sick was bad enough.. my nauesa seems to be wearing off abit which is good but makes me worry something is wrong. 3 weeks until scan cant come quick enough 

• Options

Manda - oh that’s rubbish. I really hope they don’t keep you waiting all day. I had a friend over today she said she had a big bleed early on with her last pregnancy and everything was fine. These babies don’t give us a easy ride do they 

• Options

Well I have been feeling pretty ok, apart from a few 'off' days and a horrible lump feeling in my throat...

But this morning I was in our daily update meeting and I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter and then my vision felt funny like I was going to faint! Had to excuse myself for fresh air, was horrible, my work t-shirt was soaked through with sweat!! Luckily my manager and 2 others know so one of them came to check I was ok! Seeing it as a good sign though as it's something rather than not much! 9 weeks on Weds xx

• Options

Loza - i cant even bring myself to go near ginger biscuits or ginger tea now as it reminds me of feeling sick! cant blooming win!!  i really hope your sickness calms down soon.  It really is the worst.

Loulou i had that too at work..you get hotter and hotter then have to have cold fresh air!  wishing you all well x

• Options

Newbie, 

that gives me hope I’ve been reading hopeful stories online about early heavy bleeding in pregnancy to try to keep me in a positive mind set, and staying away from the negative ones!  

I called the clinic they were able to tonget me in today with a different obgyn in about 2 hours , I’m so nervous it’s so hard to stay calm, still bleedomg :(.   I’m taking hope in the fact that my boobs are still sore, tender, and just sensitive! 

i waited an hour of radiology being open and I felt like I had to take action so I found the number and gave them a call unfortunately I had to leave a voicemail so I’m hoping I get a call back soon. 

Also when I went to the er the doctor said to keep an eye on passing “tissue” and I honestly not sure what to look for in that but so far just some clots and bleedin, not enough to fill a pad just enough that comes out incense I go to the bathroom in the toilet bowl and on the tp. 

This will be day 3 of basically what I would normally have for a period in amount of blood maybe a little less not quite a size much as I would have in my heaviest day.  Uhg I am just sick of the what if’s and not knowing what’s going on with my body. 

• Options

Oh Manda I am keeping everything crossed that it’s ok! 

• Options

Happy thank you I’m going to need as much well wishes as I can get!!  

• Options

Fingers crossed for you Manda, hope its all good news x 

• Options

Manda, let us know how you get on. I have everything crossed. 

• Options

I will!! Its really not looking good I think I already know the results I saw the doctor and they took more blood work, to compare my levels and radiology  finally called me back and I’ll be going for the ultrasound in a little over an hour so we will know more then.   The doctor said because the bleeding has gotten worse and hasn’t let up at all they believe it’s a terminated pregnancy, she said I don’t want to get your hopes up so I’m being honest but I will tell you I did have one girl who had twins and lost one baby and continued her pregnancy with one baby to full term. 

I will give you an update after the ultrasound they said I would know then for sure if there’s a heartbeat.   

• Options

Good luck manda xx

• Options

Keeping thinks crossed for you Manda xx