Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in June 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• Hope you're OK sleepycat x 

• Hi all,

havent posted in a while as I’ve been trying to get Christmad ready! 

Had my 16 week appointment yesterday and all went well- I was in and out in 15 mins. Midwife was lovely though. Got to hear heartbeat which was really nice.

But today I woke up and had morning sickness which I’ve not had for a few weeks and have been feeling pretty rubbish all day. Not sure if this is normal?!

Honestky I worry about every little thing! Lol 

hope you’re all well! x

• Anyone else craving chocolate ? LOL 

• Yes and this morning plain digestive biscuits xx which normal I’m only a rich tea gal

• I’m More sweets and jelly stuff 🙈😂 

• I am craving savoury mostly... But when I see tub of celebrations or something I just want to scoff my face haha xx

• I must admit I’m more savory but craving Cadbury’s buttons ... random 

have you all been name searching Or not quite yet. I write down ones I come across and like but choosing is the hardest part isn’t it? Must admit with my first I waited until I met her as the name I had the entire time just didn’t suit well ... 

I’m in dressing gown, waiting for eastenders LOL 

• I love adalyn for A girl really like it!🙈

• Loza that’s different I like that name. Where did you hear that? X 

i feel a bit sicky it hasn’t really warn off . I didn’t feel this bad with my first but I’m suffering this time round. 

I wanna get in bed baby won’t go get more 8pm just wanna put my feet up hehe 

• On the internet I love it!! Xx

• I quite like the name Isabella-rose..  

I have been craving chocolate which is good this time of year as there is loads of it. 

• If we have a girl it's going to be Isabella! Had it picked out for like the last 10-15 years, it was always my favourite name when I played teachers as a kid! 

As for boys, I really love Logan and Harvey... Trying to convince hubby of how nice they are haha xx

• Will it be belle or Izzy for short? 

Its Hard when you and partner can’t agree on a name isn’t it? Tricky one.... 

• I always thought it would be Izzy, but I am leaning towards Bella, but hubby prefers Izzy so we'll see xx

• Hi all. 

I'm due 16th June 2019. Just wanted to say hello and speak to mums who are due same as me. It's my 1st baby I have had 2 miscarriages and was told i wouldn't be able to have children of my own. I have endometriosis and was told to have a hysterectomy. 

Me and my partner call it our mircale baby.

Xxx

• I have my scan the same day as you!! My 20 week scan xx

• Hi all I'm 15 weeks tomorrow ❤️❤️ 

Here is my scan picture at 12weeks imageimage

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Yeh everyone welcome,  thanks x

• Hi slibbyc, welcome to the group. So happy to hear about your little miracle and the pics are lovely x