Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2019

Due in June 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• Oh georgiamf, that's rubbish about the sickness. We hope it goes away again. Fancy showing us your little bump? 

• Thanks.. me too.. luckily its just nausea so not too bad I suppose.

This picture was last week and sitting down so makes it look a bit bigger then when standing.

any gender guesses anyone? I didn’t find out I’m 21 weeks now 

carly xx 

• Carly- i am going to say  girl but can't really see the nub

• Hahaha think you said girl from

the very beginning Haven’t you? God can’t believe I didn’t find out it’s so hard !! 

Xx 

• Yeah.. only going girl by mine image

• Yea I do have a feeling it’s a girl .. 

need to start getting bits soon got my daughters 2nd birthday next weekend x 

• Oh I definitely think it's a girl Carly! What a clear picture of the arm resting and everything!! 😍😍 

I am 19+1 and seem to be progressing nicely. Everyone at work is saying how I'm properly showing now which is nice! And my boobs seem to have had another growth spurt, they are flipping massive now!! Xx

• Hi, I am a bit late joining this thread! I am due 29th June with my first baby :) Congratulations to everyone! xx

• Hi everyone, we wanted to check in and see how you're all doing? Also, can you tell us how many weeks pregnant you are - we might have a product test for you....

• 22+4

All good now after being at the hospital this morning with concerns

• Thanks georgiaf - i'll be posting about the product test in a few days. What happened today? So glad is all is well though. 

• Reduced movements all.good though

• Hey ladies. 19+4 today, also had the midwife tonight due to not feeling him for a few days and having really bad tummy cramps all day. She checked his heartbeat and all is well. 20 week scan a week today x 

• Jlisa- so scary when you don't feel movements.. glad all is ok though 

• Hi all 

im 23 weeks and still gender unknown. 

Feeling absouletly Exhausted and my baby turned 2 Sunday . I keep getting severe leg cramps unbareavle pain and now left my muscles so sore. Really am hating pregnancy and did with my first sorry it’s just not for me. Want to feel normal again x 

• I am 21 weeks today, with a beautiful baby boy!!! Enjoying watching our little monkey kicking tonight 😍😍 xx

• Hello all, I’m 21 weeks today. I am having a little girl and in complete shock!!! Still doesn’t feel real that I’m gunna have a pink one x

• I’m 19+2, it’s starting to feel real now! 20 week scan next wednesday 😊

• I'm 18 weeks 5 days and have had a huge bump for ages now m was hiding it in the first trimester so didn't arouse suspicion.. Only very petite tho with small torso so got no where else to hide it. Feeling good generally no complaints at all! 20week scan in 6daya and counting. Defo finding out this time  x