Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• Options

I'm 19+3 today, 20 week scan next Friday and starting to feel like it's dragging already  Congratulations on the baby girl bincey x 

• Options

Thank you!!! Still in shock lol

• Options

I'm not surprised. I bet your others are happy to be getting a baby sister though 😊 x 

• Options

I’m 20+2. Got a little bump and having a beautiful baby boy 😁 so excited for him to arrive now!! Congratulations on everyone else 😁💖💙

• Options

I can’t believe I haven’t found out #teamyellow 

i think it’s pink again, but literally everyone is saying boy ... weird!!! I’m getting really bad acid reflux again I feel sick when it starts ... had this in my last pregnancy I slept almost sitting up... got months of it yet . X 

• Options

Hi everyone, we are looking for women who are12-25 weeks pregnant to take part in a product test for Palmer’s Cocoa Butter - we have a £200 Amazon voucher and 10 pamper packs as prizes for feedback. Sign-up to be in with a chance a being a tester right here! 

• Options

Haven't posted anything for a while but wanted to share that we've found out we're having a boy! Was so surprised as we were both convinced it was a girl. Everyone looking at the nub said girl too! SOOOOO happy though!

I'm now 21 weeks and even the sonographer said how small my bump is, anyone have any idea whether it could just suddenly grow? Gets a little tiring of everyone saying 'oh you're small aren't you'! x

• Options

Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Options

• Options

• Options

Thank you 

• Options

Birdyinhernest congratulations on finding out your having a little boy 😊 regarding your bump, I know how you feel, I'm 20+2 today and I haven't started showing at all. I was exactly the same with my first though, didn't start to show until 28 weeks with him and stayed really small throughout the whole pregnancy. Helped me get straight back in my size 10s the day after giving birth though haha x 

• Options

Hi all I’m 24 weeks - gender unknown were having a surprise 

getting severe cramps in my legs so painful , constantly loo trips and started showing more now. With my first I was tiny but I’m a big 🐳 now. 

Have you all got names for babies ?

• Options

My bump is small too. Everyone goes on about how small I am all the tine lol!! 

We are set on theodore Jonah for our baby boy 😊💙 

have you got any names yet carls ems? X

• Options

Hi everyone. I'm just popping by to let you know that we've edited some recent post (sorry Hopefully3 - we will send you a private message) where you've mentioned a Facebook group. Sorry if that sounds a bit fierce but, like most other parenting forums, we don't really allow folks to use our forum to promote Facebook groups.

Obviously, we wouldn't dream of saying you can't join a Facebook group (and we couldn't stop you even if we wanted to!). But we do draw the line at actually posting on MFM Birth Club threads about them, and encouraging other users to join.

As we're sure you understand, we love having you all here, posting on MFM and supporting each other through your pregnancies. We don't want you to go anywhere else!

And, truth be told, if you were you all do that now (PLEASE DON'T!), anyone new who showed up here, looking for friendship and support from others who are due in June would feel a bit like Billy No Mates – which would be such a shame, as the Due in clubs are the life and soul of this place, and this club is shaping up to be just wonderful. 

If it helps, we regularly offer product tests to members of our forum - you guys will be the first to hear about all these product tests, like this one for Palmer's Cocoa Butter - we are looking for women who are 12-25 weeks pregnant and there's a £200 Amazon voucher and 10 pamper packs as prizes for feedback. Sign-up to be in with a chance a being a tester right here.

If you have any questions about this, please drop me a PM or email at contactus@madeformums.com

• Options

I think we are set on Isabella rose.. my bump seems to of just grown a bit over the past few days.. still not massive but defiantly starting to show a bit more now.

Hope you all doing well.. and getting everything sorted for your new arrivals.. it will be here before we know it. 

• Options

What beautiful name choices! We're keeping ours a surprise. My hubby loves one name but I need it to grow on me a bit!

Glad I'm not the only one with a small bump, Linzie - I am torn between wanting to look really pregnant but also knowing it'll be easier to trim down after!

Carls - I had SUCH bad leg aches the other week, I had no idea why I had them and was in SO much pain. Do you know what they are?

• Options

I suffer with leg cramps mainly at night.. they are so painful.. Not sure what causes them either..  I am tiny too but then that could be a good thing. 

• Options

They're odd aren't they! Yes, I'm sure we'll look back and be grateful!

• Options

I get really bad restless legs/cramps too, especially at night. I've heard it's very common during pregnancy and been told to try a magnesium body butter. Need to order some later, thought it's definitely worth a try x