Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in June 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• *vengeance 

• Is anyone at 12 weeks plus. Since Friday I feel great but that’s worrying me now where are my symptoms xxx

• That is very normal once you get passed 12 weeks. Sometimes symptoms come and go and other times you will just go through the rest of the pregnancy without (all though not sure which is worse) I hate this inbetween bit because you have no real idea what going on in there. I like it when I can feel baby move. 

• Thank you bincey, never got this far so very nerve wrecking I can’t wait till I can feel baby move. I just try thinking about baby moving so much on Friday and that all was well but so hard not to worry. Xx hope you are ok

• I know what you mean Hopefully, when I’m feeling awful I really want to feel better, but when I have a good day I stress that I’m not feeling terrible 🤦‍♀️

• It’s crazy isn’t it. These next 4 weeks need to go quickly so I can get to see my baby again xx

• 2 hours to go until i find out what I am having.. I just hope baby plays ball today unlike my 12week scan. 

• I can’t wait to see mine again either Hopefully 😍 xxx

Georgia that’s so exciting! Do you have a preference either way? X

• Hopefully I’m 13+4 and my symptoms have gone too my boobs still hurt a little but I don’t feel sick anymore or anything. Keep getting these odd cramps and they’re worrying me I just want to see my baby again! Hope everything is going okay inside me lol. 

Georgia hope everything goes well today and baby isn’t being stubborn lol! Can’t wait to find out 😁 I want an early gender one but Partner said he’d rather wait.. can too many scans harm baby or is that just wat I’ve heard? Xxx

• Loza thanks it does reassure me that everyone is different but still sometimes we are facing the same things. I suppose this worry never stops now even when we have our babies.

i have so much more energy getting loads more done.

georgia good luck for today xx

• Yeah haha, I know I’m worrying like crazy now at the moment just cos of these pains and stuff I keep getting... I worry so much 😂🙈 

• Jem90- no preference at all.. as long as its healthy 

• Good luck Georgia! 

As for me, I can't stop crying this morning. Completely overwhelmed by it all and the ever growing list of things to buy... The scary thing is I don't know what half of the stuff we need is! Totally out my depth right now and need to buy a mummy book or something I think! Xx

• I’m upset and worrying over money too! Christmas has literally skinted me so much 🙈 I need to work out what we need too haha it’s a nightmare! Money money money 🙈🙈 

hope georgia is getting on okay x

• Baby was stubborn.. wouldn't get in the right position and everytime it moved a bit to be in the right position would move legs so couldn't see.. 

Got a free rescan on the 29th-but was lovely to see the heartbeat, see it moving around and stuff and also got a free 4d preview as part of the package too 

• Aw nooo🙈 at least you’ve got a free scan, how far are you now? Xxx

• 16weeks.. Yeah bit disappointing but nice I got to see it healthy and moving before Christmas which is always nice 

• Yeah I know what you mean.. I can’t wait to find out 🙈 can you feel baby moving yet? And do you have a bump? Xx

• Have a little bump yeah.. people notice it more then me I think..  and I keep getting feelings like fluttery feelings like i have butterflies-which I have heard could be baby moving

• Yeah. I have a little bump but don’t have any feelings yet.. is this normal at like 13/14 weeks? Xx