Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in June 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• Options

Loza- I've only started feeling fluttery like movements in the past week so i wouldn't worry :)

• Options

Oh that’s okay then 🙈 x

• Options

Ladies I’m a worrier too worry about everything possible but I’m just thinking Im enjoying Christmas and then I will start to worry about money and other stuff then. I can’t think about another thing to worry about at the moment xxx

• Options

I worry all the time over every little thing 😂🙈

• Options

Nic I think boy ... 

how is everyone I’m 17 Weeks now got midwife at 9 actuslly. I think I’m anemic again and was very badly in my last pregnancy. I can’t even piece a sentence together without feeling breathless. 

Weve decided we’re not finding out what we’re having and want a suprise. 

anyone thought of anymore Names? 

Carly 

• Options

How is everyone? Georgia shame baby wouldn't stay in right place for your scan ! But lovely you got to see baby again :)

I'm 14+4 and I get breathless really quick has anyone else got this? Not that I'm a fit person or anything I've never gone to the gym...used to be able to walk a couple of miles no issues so I'm  worrying over it.  If I'm like this now how will I cope a few months down line? I think maybe I need to talk to mw? 

Good luck Carly at mw ...I can't begin name choosing until I have 16 wk scan which is on 27th. Can't wait xx

• Options

Sleepycat - OMG bet you can’t wait for 27th! What do you think your having? 

im going for one last surprise and not finding out. I can’t reallt prepare colour wise and I’ve got to find a few girls and boys names I actually like. Exciting times for us all though. 

MW was good baby heartbeat 142 bpm and all healthy. 

im working from home today got lots of work on. I work in procurement for an elderly care home group - only 210 homes across the uk managing accounts from medical to waste LOL exciting exciting .. I’ve got my feet up working whilst eating crumpets followed by some chocolate LOL x 

• Options

Hi Everyone, been offline a few days as had a rather busy weekend telling families our news. Its 'facebook official' now too so everyone knows. Ive been rather emotional at all the lovely messages we have received :) Everyone is so nice.

Have we all had our scans now? Cant believe some of you ladies are close to finding out gender.. that means we are almost half way. So scary and exciting. Once christmas is out the way im going to start with planning the babys room and buying things. :D

xx

• Options

Carly your message made me laugh feet up with crumpets heehee.  I really have no idea or feeling either way what I'm having! I'm so excited to find out then I feel we can think of names and maybe start getting some bits! Xx

• Options

I find out the gender on the 31st Jan and it’s pay day for me I can’t wait to buy pink or blue! So excited hehe 😊 

how is everyone feeling today x

• Options

Oh gosh, now I really want crumpets!! All I want is savoury, so unlike me! Xx

• Options

Hi ladies I love everything savory this time round where as before it was all sweet and fruits. 

Love crumpets though lol 

i Haven’t got many cravings just can’t stand chicken and other meats :( 

• Options

I’m sat here catching up on the comments and see crumpets...cue phone call to hubby to bring home crumpets! 

I have chosen girls name, if it’s a another boy then it will probably just be baby. 

• Options

Have we heard from jlisa how her dating scan has gone on? Xx

• Options

I have no clue if I’m having a boy or girl but I guess at a boy xx we have names chosen from our first pregnancy but think we will keep them a secret till baby is here xx

• Options

Here we go ladies! :) here is my little ballet dancer/footballer having a stretch! Haha. All healthy and happy 😁

• Options

Congratulations been thinking about you today beautiful pic how far gone are you xx

• Options

Thank you very hopefully!! 13 weeks + 1. Due on the 23rd June :) xx 

• Options

Jlisa that's an amazing pic!!!

I've been told savoury cravings mean boy and sweet mean girl .... hard to tell with me as I'm sweet toothed anyway?!

But you girls with your crumpets ........

Hehe

I went for the blood test for downs today and have mixed feelings.  I don't need any more reason to fret.  On the other hand fore warned is fore armed. 

My 20 week scan is 10th January and we want to know.  Already had 3 Xmas presents "for the bump" ! As well as things given to us by friends with babies- I'm turning nothing away ! Also just won for 14 pounds on eBay a bundle of lightly used maternity clothes from next and h&m, all very much my style so I'm chuffed  to bits... they're all tops and a dress so just need some bottoms and big knickers soon ! 

I'm still so anxious something will go wrong.  I don't know why I'm like this but i can see a few of you are similar.  Just want to enjoy this time and look forward to holding my already so very loved baby! 

• Options

lovely Xx I’ve got to go back for our dating scan as couldn’t get a good enough pic for them to measure baby so got to wait till 11th Jan for due date 😞😍