Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in June 2020

Replies

• Welcome to all the new mummies ❤️ So I’m back from holiday, I’ve felt sick all week. But yesterday (our last day) I was sick in the morning, I think I blagged it, but then had the most horrible car journey home feeling so so sick for 3 hours. Got home, and just sipped on ginger beer, which I hate, but actually really helped. Sickness doesn’t feel so bad this morning🤞 Can’t believe at one point I said I don’t mind feeling ill, because that means everything’s okay. I’m sure I even said.. I’d rather feel sick. What was wrong with me 😂😂Hope your all okay today.
  • @georgiatim. Yesterday I was overwhelmed by the amount of sickness I felt. Every time I moved I nearly threw up. I sleft most of day as I felt so tired. Yesterday was a very tiring day. Hardly moved off sofa.
    But this morning woke up and been sick. And now feel fine. X 
  • apalm said:
    @Sophiiiee & @Laura_J congratulations!!

@Chellefish that must’ve been so hard not to spill the beans. 🙊 

Does anyone have fun ideas for how to share the news with family? Like little gifts or a game?  
    I was thinking about this, this morning! I think I’m going to buy t-shirts for my nieces on both sides (my hubby’s niece is 8 and my sister has twin girls who are 4) say. I will take them out of the room and pop the t-shirts on them which will say something like ‘I’ve got a secret -I’m going to be a big cousin! 
  • lyra1318 said:
    @Laura_J congratulations!! I was in your August 2ww group, it’s so lovely to see you here too!

I am currently 5+5 and the nausea kicked in yesterday. Also struggling a little bit with tiredness and a very energetic 13 month old! 
    Thanks, great to see you have good news too!

i’m 4+2 and was wondering when people’s sickness and tiredness kicked in.... looks like it could hit me soon! I’m feeling good so far, have even just been for a very gentle 5km run (don’t worry, I run a lot so my body is well used to it and I took it very easy). 
  • Mine has just started. I have felt tired from the start. Hut only just really started been sick. I'm approx 6 weeks

Also people advice wud be great. A bit of a personal one. Me and my hubby had sex this morning and it was awful. It hurt alot. And I was so tight it really hurt. We had to stop. Is this normal. 
  • Morning ladies how is everyone feeling?? I have had the worst cold all week and it just doesn’t seem to be getting any better I have a day off tomorrow so I’m hoping a day of chilling will sort me out!! Also I keep getting like sharp pains in my groin is anyone else getting this I don’t think I had this last time!! Hope you all have a lush Sunday 😊
  • Morning all. Hope your cold gets better soon @Ac2984, just what you need along with everything else! I had random sharp stabbing pain in weeks 4 and 5 but they seem to have stopped now. Now I just have dull af cramps now and then. Hoping its all just normal! 

@Jojojazzy82 yes I has this too! It sent me into panic mode but when I read into its totally normal and doesn't harm the baby. Kind of ruins the fun though 😔

My nausea is kicking in big time. I've felt sick since week 4 but it's got so much worse, I'm 6 weeks today. Eating grapes is the only thing that helps. Dreading going back to work tomorrow, I just want to stay in bed! 
  • @Ac2984 hope you feel better soon! As for the cramps, I’ve had a few here or there but I usually chalked it up to gas pains, which can sometimes be quite sharp.

@Jojojazzy82 yes, I read some articles after experiencing something similar. Apparently the increased blood flow to that region can make your cervix extra tender/sore and could even cause light bleeding. It’s a bummer!

@ro85 so sorry you’re feeling so crummy. I hope your work situation allows you to take breaks or snack on those grapes throughout the day! Good luck that the day passes quickly.

I’m feeling nervous today/yesterday because I had been feeling quite nauseous at weeks 4 & 5, but now that I’ve hit week 6, I don’t really feel nauseated anymore. I still have a few other symptoms, but it’s  making me nervous that the nausea has mostly gone away!! My appointment on the 28th can’t come soon enough 😥
  • @Laura_J aw, I love that idea of having your nieces make the announcement. They’ll be so excited to be the messengers!
  • Hey everyone hope your all well, I'm new here due baby #4 around the 24th june😍
  • Hi and welcome @Megan85! I’m due around the 25th June so we must be at very similar stages. How are you feeling so far? 
  • Thank you were only a day apart I'm not feeling to bad the tiredness is kicking in and a little nausea but other than that I'm okay how are you? 
  • I’ve not had any nausea at all (and hoping it stays that way).

I don’t really feel any different at the moment. Was a bit tired this afternoon but I’ve not stopped all weekend so it could just be that more than pregnancy-related. 

When is your first maternity appointment? Mine is Thursday 😊
  • @apalm thanks! Got some sickness bands coming tomorrow which I hope will help. On the other forums I read there have been tonnes of women saying their symptoms eased for a few days and then came back with a vengeance so make the most of it while you can! I'm sure it's not nothing to worry about. 

Congrats @Megan85

• Thank you hun x
  • Morning everyone! Hope your all okay today. I’m back to work after 12 days off. I have a stash of ginger biscuits in my bag haha, hope no one notices. 🤭Xx

• Morning @georgiatim your be fine.. Just keep packet hidden in your bag lol... How far are you now x
  • 3rd June here!! Hello everyone.. Sorry I'm new here. Wasn't expecting this as my fiance and I are getting married in May... And have a honeymoon booked for Sept. So was going to hold out ttc till then... But now.. We have this blessing we obv wouldn't have it any other way. Have had to move the wedding forward to March as I will be 6 months!! Our first baby!!! Not everyone knows yet I want to tell my friends at 12 weeks... Which will be Nov..had a 6 week scan and saw the heartbeat!! . Aaahhh congrats everyone. 
  • PEBBLES25 said:
    3rd June here!! Hello everyone.. Sorry I'm new here. Wasn't expecting this as my fiance and I are getting married in May... And have a honeymoon booked for Sept. So was going to hold out ttc till then... But now.. We have this blessing we obv wouldn't have it any other way. Have had to move the wedding forward to March as I will be 6 months!! Our first baby!!! Not everyone knows yet I want to tell my friends at 12 weeks... Which will be Nov..had a 6 week scan and saw the heartbeat!! . Aaahhh congrats everyone. 
    Also just to let you all know I'm nearly 32!! Wonder if there any any other 1st time mummies at my age!? I'm not experiencing any sickness yet.... And im 7wk 5 days
  • Hi @PEBBLES25 congrats on bubs... I'm 32 and currently 7+3 with my 4th baby.. I have two sons and a daughter in heaven xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions