Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2020

Due in June 2020

Replies

• Hi @DanielleMFM I’m good thank you :-) almost a bit too good! 
    Getting paranoid that something will go wrong because I don’t have any symptoms! Last time I had morning sickness right from the start. This time nothing...I should probably take it as a blessing but can’t help being anxious! 
    Hope you’re well! Xx
  • I'm fine. I feel slightly nauseous but other than that full of energy no sore boobs nothing whereas with my girls I was drained so bad and had break out of spots and had sickness 
  • MillPMillP Regular
    edited Sep 25, 2019 1:33PM
    Were all your girls pregnancies similar @Hopingforaboy? Fingers crossed this one could be blue! 

I do keep conking out about 9pm, can’t seem to stay awake later than that. I’m not normally a night owl anyway but normally manage half 10! So maybe that is related to the pregnancy 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
  • @MillP yes all 3 girls was identical pregnancies hoping that's a good sign this time. It'll be a long 9 months wait haha. I'm full of energy and don't even feel pregnant other than slightly nauseous. 

Definitely sounds like a pregnancy related thing, growing a human is tiring on the body even in the early days so god knows where my energy is from 😂
  • We can not imagine how excite you must all be! Look at these tests! 
    Thought id add mine! I dont know how to post in here without quoting something haha hi ladies! First baby, due may 30th/june! Xx
  • @Nervousnewmama19 Congrats!! And welcome. How are you feeling? X
  • @Hopingforaboy hii! Thankyou! Im ok just bloated and hot! How are you :) x
  • Congrats @Nervousnewmama19!! Xx
  • @MillP thankyou, so excited! When are you due :)
  • Around 1st June! X

• Hi All, I'm Clare.  
    I took this on Tuesday which was 11DPO I believe.  It looks like a positive to me, but i have been too nervous to retest.  AF isn't due until Saturday, so i thought that I would wait to see what happens then take another test on the weekend. If this is positive I would be due on 6th June 2020. Excited and so so so so so nervous. x 
  • @TryingforNo1 Hi Clare, that does look positive!! Congrats! 👶🏼
  • Thanks @MillP
    so nervous to take another test though.  Did you have a lot of symptoms before you got your BFP? 
  • MillPMillP Regular
    edited Sep 26, 2019 5:42AM
    @TryingforNo1 no not really! Still don’t really have any symptoms so it’s making me a bit paranoid 😂 I’m more tired than usual in the evenings but that’s all at the mo! Have you had any symptoms so far?
    I’m probably going to do another test on Saturday too just to make sure it’s still getting darker! X
  • @MillP I have had flushed cheeks for about 2 weeks now, they don't look super flushed but they feel like they are on fire haha, also had a bit of nausea, but not much.  I agree on the tired thing though, normally i am good, but the last week or so, i am lucky to make it to 830pm before i fall asleep. Fell asleep waiting for dinner to be cooked last night. HAHA 

• @TryingforNo1 i know its scary but i think you should defo do another test! I’m around 5 weeks and had no symptoms aside from a little weight gain n then a few days ago and what made me test was i was so weak! I was training in gym n even a 5kg felt like lifting a house and my boobs are huge and nipples sore! Pls test again so you can celebrate in peace hehehe 
  • @Nervousnewmama19
    I will, I am just holding out a little longer, don't want to get to Saturday and have it all come crashing down haha If i can't hold out till saturday I will try and hold out for FMU tomorrow morning. Tomorrow is CD28..... 

• Hopefully I will continue to be celebrating with all you ladies through until June 2020! 
  • Welcome @Nervousnewmama19 and @TryingforNo1 and congratulations to you both. We've dropped you a private message with some tips about the forum. 
    Lovely to have you here on this thread! 

• @Nervousnewmama19
    I will, I am just holding out a little longer, don't want to get to Saturday and have it all come crashing down haha If i can't hold out till saturday I will try and hold out for FMU tomorrow morning. Tomorrow is CD28..... 

Fingers crossed! I wouldn’t be able to wait you must be driving yourself mad 😅 xxx 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions