Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in June 2020

Replies

• How exciting @Mumma87! That’s a shame you don’t know for sure right now but it’s good they’ve not given you a definite answer when they’re not 100%! And you get to see baby for an extra time! 

Ahh almost there @Laura_j! It’ll be Tuesday before you know it! 

I have my 16 week midwife appointment tomorrow morning. Quite excited! Feels like ages since my first one but it also feels crazy that it was 8 weeks ago as in a way also gone quite quickly :-S! Then we get through Xmas and new year and it’s my 20 week scan! 

I’ve a few friends who are a similar time through pregnancy and they’re all finding out the genders. Everyone seems to be having a girl! I feel like I’m having another boy, but will have to wait until he/she arrives to find out 💛

has anyone felt any movements yet? Xx
  • Are you not going to find out @MillP I feel like it is a girl so I guess I'll know 27th. Nub theory says girl xx
  • No we aren’t finding out. We found out last time. And I would quite like to know but I also like the idea of a surprise and as we don’t plan on anymore children this is our only chance for a surprise! 

Did you send your scan off to look at nub theory or have you read it yourself @Mumma87? I can’t work mine out! X
  • Im quite good at reading them myself but also sent off and they said girl.. Send me your pic ill have a look for you and let u no what i think if anything noticeable xx
  • For fun ladies upload your 12 week scan pics and I'll see if I can see any obvious signs to gender? If so and you find out sex at anomaly or private scan your have to update to let me know if I was correct xx
  • Megan85 said:
    Had my 12 weeks scan yesterday everything went perfectly fine cant wait to meet my little one, anyone have any gender guesses?x
    Was this your only pic? Baby giving nothing away in this x
  • Here’s mine @Mumma87 xx

• This your only pic millp? Nub quite blurry so can't see an angle or if there's stacking x
  • Yeah only one I’ve got. Which bit even is the nub? Lol I’m so clueless! 

I guess the mystery remains! 23.5 more weeks to go! X
  • I would assume this is nub but I'm not 100% so I'm not even going to attempt to guess it hun in case it's part of leg or cord xx
  • This sounds like fun! 
    @Mumma87 does mine show anything? 
  • How far are you Georgiatim? Nub looks like it may be starting to rise and not that parallel to spine so could be boy do you have any other pics xx
  • Im 16+3 today. Was 13+6 on the scan. I have these two as well xx 

• Please post them I'm 15+2 now my Scsn was 12+4 was veery hard to read but I still guessed girl and then sent it to nub techs who said girl then also on Friday the tech. Said he would say girl as no boy parts but will know 27th as wil lbe 17 wks then so will know bit mroe and parts will be more visible xx
  • They should be posted under my comment? Oh how exciting! We’ve got our 20 week scan January 7th so not too long to wait, just curious, I always thought girl until about 2 weeks ago and now I’m thinking boy. Everyone has said boy too xx
  • Them ones aren't so clear.. I would lean boy hun from your first pic I looked at ill do a drawing on your pic to show you why xx
  • This is why I think boy spine is fly nub pointing upwards... I'm not great with the 30 degree angle thing tho. But I would say boy are u going to find out gender x
  • Yeah didn’t think they were. Okay, yeah I’m thinking boy anyway! I shall let you know when we find out xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions