Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in June 2020

Replies

• Aww Mumma87 I know the pain of IVF not working out but can’t imagine what you have been through. Lets hope for a healthy and happy pregnancy for us both. Have you any feelings at the minute? I am having gentle cramps for the last week or so. They come and go. It’s soo early I was freaking out what they would be. 
  • Congrats @LisaTags! X
  • Thank you @MillP! I am almost afraid to be too excited. I never thought I would see a positive test result! 
  • @LisaTags yeah I've had cramping on and off for last 6 to 8 days. And just keep waking up feeling extremely tired like I've been awake all night and have almost fell asleep in the afternoon for last 3 days.. My chest is mega sore. But otherwise I don't feel any different xx
  • edited Sep 29, 2019 9:27PM
    I have been very similar to you @Mumma87 . Super tender boobs and feeling really tired. I’ve had a dose anytime I’ve sat on a soft seat! Last night was the first night since I tested positive that I slept the full night. Xx
  • I just can't seem to feel like I've had a decent night's sleep. I have two boys at moment. Who are 3 and 2 years old now. But I've never felt so shattered. They sleep through the night there in bed and asleep at 7pm and wake at 7am without fail daily. Im asleep by 11pm latest and can never feel like I've had my 8 hours xx
  • With you on the sleepiness, I haven't slept properly in over a week now.  waking every hour or two for the toilet (used to be once a night). I can't carry on like this lol. 

I need to phone the GP to get the pregnancy confirmed but I am so scared to do that.
  • When is everyone waiting to tell gp? I am scared incase a loss what with being so early 
  • i tried to call my GP surgery today but can't get through to them its beginning to frustrate me.  I think I am 4 weeks and 3 days now based on LMP but my doctors surgery is a nightmare so I don't know when I will be able to get an appointment with them.  I am scared about this not sticking but just keeping everything crossed that it will.
  • Hi ladies and congratulations! So excited to be along for the ride with you all!

Got my BFP last Thursday and AF is due today - been really crampy so nervously running to the bathroom every five minutes but nothing yet... 

Totally exhausted and oddly hungry-but-don’t-fancy-anything (could just be me!). The cramps are my main worry though, anyone else suffering? X
  • Also - with you @Chellefish, called my GP and the soonest they can see me is 18th October!
  • Hi all. Hope you’ve had a good day 
    congrats @Firsttimer87! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!
    I’m 5 weeks today. Was going to call docs but just didn’t get a minute free. Will probably call later this week though 😬
  • I finally got down to the GP as their phone lines been down all day to be told it’s nothing to do with them and to call the midwife direct (how are us first time mums supposed to know that). Managed to get through so first appointment is 30th October (seems so far away still) and scan 27th November.  

I don’t know how I’m going to last until then just praying and hoping everything will be ok. 

@firsttimer87 hopefully the cramps are just baby digging in deep. 

Ive just got home from work and sat down and burst into tears for no reason. 

@MillP sounds like you have had a busy day. 
  • Hey ladies how is everyone doing?
    I'm a bit of a traitor I'm due 29th May rather than June but if it's as laid back as the husband it will be arriving in June 🤣

I'm 5+3 today keep getting niggly pains down there (the period feeling cramping seems to have gone though) and my nipples dont belong to me anymore. They have a mind of their own, they are on fire. They have gotten bigger. I don't know who they are anymore. 😂 

I went to the Drs today to tell them I'm pregnant 🙊 I still keep taking tests every few days to check!!

🙈😂 

My first midwife appt is 1st Nov. I do want a private scan around 8wks though!
  • Congrats @beautyandthebump! Lots of lovely clear tests there! Is this your first?

Can’t believe how far away yours and @Chellefish appointments are...I really need to get onto my docs to get booked in if it’s going to be a long wait!! 

@Chellefish that is good that you already have your scan date though! I’m sure last time I had to wait for a letter to come after I’d seen the midwife. I think they just do it differently in different regions! 
    I hope you’re feeling better now! Hormones make us do all sorts of crazy random things! I’m sure it won’t be the last episode of crying for no reason 😂

Yes had a busy day today! Monday’s are always mad for me, everyone piles the meetings in to catch us while we’re in the office, will have to work tonight too to catch up on emails etc. 👎🏻 
  • Hope you’re feeling better @Chellefish - it’s such an overwhelming time, especially when you can’t tell everyone! 

Welcome @beautyandthebump - I’m taking millions of tests too, got a loyalty card for the pharmacy for this reason alone! Cramps seem to have calmed down on my end and no sign of AF, not going to stop me testing though...
  • @MillP Get onto the GP, crazy wait times!  :p
  • I am grateful to be in Oz! Got into my GP to confirm with them tomorrow afternoon, 4 weeks + 4 days today. AF was due on Saturday and didn’t arrive. Did a 3rd test on Sunday and it was another positive. So hoping all is ok with this. 

I have had dull pain my back, headaches... oh my goodness the headaches and every night about 730pm I have been starting to feel uncomfortable it’s weird. Haha 

excited to be going on this journey with you all! 
  • I done a test Saturday and it came up straight away I’m due 6-6-2020!! This will be my 3rd I have 2 girls already age 9&10 I had a missed miscarriage in July so I’m super nervous feeling a bit achy is anyone else feeling like this ps that filter is not mine!!  X
  • Hi @Ac2984 - welcome and congratulations! Sending lots of sticky vibes to you! I know what you mean about aches - not sure what’s worse though, I get nervous if I feel too ‘fine’..!
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions