Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in June 2020

Replies

• @Mumma87 yes it is I have 2 girls age 9 and 10 they really wanted a brother and my other half was desperate for a little boy so I have 3 very happy people today! Xx
  • Lovely scan photos! Also happy for you all, we have recently decided that we aren’t going to find out. We’re going to wait for the surprise! I wasn’t bothered about finding out, but my husband wanted too.. but now he’s changed his mind! 
  • Lovely scan photos! Also hihappy for you all, we have recently decided that we aren’t going to find out. We’re going to wait for the surprise! I wasn’t bothered about finding out, but my husband wanted too.. but now he’s changed his mind! 
    That's a lovely idea.. I said to another poster on here that I had to as I can't do surprises lol. But I'd hope one day I could x
  • when does everyone have their 20 week scans? X
  • 30/01/2020 can’t wait to see our little girl again !! 
  • My 20 week scan is at 18+6 on 20th Jan. Hopefully baby will be good as I had a gender scan on Saturday just gone and the sonographer spent ages trying but baby had there legs crossed. We try again this Saturday or hopefully the NHS will have better luck.
    Happy new year all, it's going to be an amazing year for us all. 
  • Mines on 17th Jan but have a scan again on 10th Jan at 19 wks then get to see baby girl again a week later bang on my 20th week. Xx
  • Mines on the 7th so next Tuesday! Can’t wait to see baby again xx
  • georgiatim said:j
    Mines on the 7th so next Tuesday! Can’t wait to see baby again xx
    Have u had your gender reveal yet hun xx
  • I don’t have my date in yet for my 20 week scan. I am 16+1 just now, on the 6th Jan I have my 16 week appointment to hear the heartbeat. I cannot wait.

and today I think I felt flutters for the first time 🥰
  • MrsMcM said:
    I don’t have my date in yet for my 20 week scan. I am 16+1 just now, on the 6th Jan I have my 16 week appointment to hear the heartbeat. I cannot wait.

Aww lovely.. Its so nice feeling the first flutters isn't it I love the little flutters I'm 17+3 and have been feeling flutters for about 10 days now. Xx
  • Mumma87 said:
    MrsMcM said:
    I don’t have my date in yet for my 20 week scan. I am 16+1 just now, on the 6th Jan I have my 16 week appointment to hear the heartbeat. I cannot wait.

Aww lovely.. Its so nice feeling the first flutters isn't it I love the little flutters I'm 17+3 and have been feeling flutters for about 10 days now. Xx
    I can’t wait to feel them again. I had went for a nap this afternoon & as I woke, I felt about 8 little taps under my bellybutton. It must feel so lovely when you get them every day x 
  • Had my 16 week scan today couldn’t find out gender cord was between the legs got 20 week appointment on the 21st January  so hopefully find out then if I don’t book private one before that 😂
  • Cath654 said:
    Had my 16 week scan today couldn’t find out gender cord was between the legs got 20 week appointment on the 21st January  so hopefully find out then if I don’t book private one before that 😂
    Aww cath gorgeous pic of bubba.. Glad every thing okay.. Do you want to upload a 12 week scan pic I'd like to see xx
  • @Mumm87 you looked at my 12 weeks but wasn’t sure on nub but thought could be a girl this is 12 weeks xx
  • Ahh it’s so exciting! 
    Mine is on 9th Jan, I can’t wait! 
    I’m feeling stronger more regular kicks now, I love it! Although tonight it’s really pushing against my bladder which isn’t so much fun 😂 x
  • Cath654 said:
    @Mumm87 you looked at my 12 weeks but wasn’t sure on nub but thought could be a girl this is 12 weeks xx
    Yeah ur right I do remember seeing your pic and I still think  it could be a girl. Xx
  • MillP said:
    Ahh it’s so exciting! 
    Mine is on 9th Jan, I can’t wait! 
    I’m feeling stronger more regular kicks now, I love it! Although tonight it’s really pushing against my bladder which isn’t so much fun 😂 x
    Aww. How far along are u now hun I can't wait for the stronger kicks xx
  • Mumma87 said:
    I’m 18+4 now, it’s literally been the last few days that I’ve noticed loads of definite kicks rather than just the flutters :-) I’m sure it won’t be much longer for you! X
  • MillP said:
    Mumma87 said:
    I’m 18+4 now, it’s literally been the last few days that I’ve noticed loads of definite kicks rather than just the flutters :-) I’m sure it won’t be much longer for you! X
    Hope not I'm 17+3now so can't wait to feel some proper little kicks it's getting so exciting now starting to feel all to real xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions