Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in June 2020

Replies

• My scan is 31st Jan 🙂 I haven’t felt any movements yet but I’m only 15+3 and it’s my first baby!
  • Ac2984 said:
    @Mumma87 yes it is I have 2 girls age 9 and 10 they really wanted a brother and my other half was desperate for a little boy so I have 3 very happy people today! Xx
    Aww brilliant! Boys are great I have two boys aged 3 and half and 2 and half and this is our 2nd girl our 1st girl we lost @21 weeks. So we're excited and scared at same time xx
  • I can't wait to feel baby moving! We had a gender scan on my birthday and found out it is a boy, I could feel it from the beginning, so happy! I have the 20 weeks scan on the 22nd. Can't wait to see our baby boy again 🥰
  • Hi everyone  15 weeks now feeling little movements now but this is 4th baby private gender scan 23rd january. And bum starting to grow now. Edd 27th june 
  • Hi All, so love reading through this thread. After 4 years of infertility 3 failed icsi’s I can finally say I am 18+2 weeks pregnant and due on the 3rd of June 2020. Wanted to know if anyone feels any movement at this stage?
  • Mumma87 you were right!!!!! Scan this morning told us we’re having a girl!!!!!
    X
  • Jetty1989 said:
    Mumma87 you were right!!!!! Scan this morning told us we’re having a girl!!!!!
    X
    Congratulation babe!! So happy for you xx
  • Hi all, I haven’t been on in a while, still struggling with tiredness and sickness this time round. I’m 17+2 and have started to feel little movements in the last week, it’s so lovely. I had my midwife check up yesterday and she couldn’t find a heartbeat with the Doppler so I ended up going for a private scan this morning just to check all was good. I knew I was being silly but I really needed the reassurance and didn’t think I could wait until my 20 week scan on the 24th! 

@Mumma87 any guesses on gender? We aren’t going to find out but I’m always excited to hear what people think from scan pics! 
    -

• Hi all

welcome to the newcomers 🥰 congrats on your babies! 

Glad all is ok Lyra! I think that’s why some midwifes wont even try with the Doppler that early, I had to pretty much beg mine to try lol, luckily she did find it. 

I think I’m starting to get PGP...I got it from 16 weeks last time (I’ve got a condition that makes me more susceptible to it), so I’ve done pretty well to get to 19+2 without it! Hoping it doesn’t get too bad too quickly, atm it’s bearable just a little sore! 

I have my 20 week scan on Thursday, I can’t wait! And we’ve just booked our last holiday as a family of 3, going to Lanzarote in March and will be away for my birthday...I can’t wait!! 

Has anyone decided when they’re going to finish at work yet? X
  • Hi all, been a bit quiet on here over Christmas and new years. So nice to come back on here and see everyone finding out the genders 😍 I have my 20 weeks scan on 18th January and cannot wait to find out. 

You have been pretty spot on with all your gender guesses @Mumma87

congrats to everyone who has found out what they are having, and to those that are having a surprise, you are braver than me! I couldn’t wait the full 9 months to find out. X 
  • Morning everyone! 
    I’ve got my 20 week scan on Tuesday, and it’s going to be hard not to find out but I’m pretty determined that I want a surprise! So let’s see haha. 
    @MillP I’m thinking end of April to give myself a month before, what are you thinking? I’m not sure because this is my first time so I’m not really sure when the best time is. I’m a waitress in a very busy hotel so it’s pretty full on, they have said they can transfer me to a different department if I start to struggle like reception where it’s sitting most of the time. X
  • @MillP excuse my ignorance but what is PGP? 

Enjoy your hol! We are contemplating Lanzarote over Easter. I’m torn between there or a long weekend city break maybe somewhere in Europe. 

I’m planning to work as far up as I can, maybe the beginning of June (I’m due on the 20th). I’m a university lecturer so students will have finished by then and I can pretty much suit myself in terms of work pattern etc. and/or work from home if I need it! 

Has anyone signed up to any ‘classes’ yet? I’ve really been trying to find an aquanatal group but the only one I can find is mid-week daytime! 
  • Jetty1989 said:
    Mumma87 you were right!!!!! Scan this morning told us we’re having a girl!!!!!
    X
    Congrats hun buzzing for ya!! How u feeling xx
  • I’m thinking similar @georgiatim, looking at the calendar I think I’ll put 1st May as my last working day, then take a few weeks of annual leave then start actual Mat leave just a little bit before due date. 
    That’s good your work will move you if it gets too much! I do quite a bit of driving for my job as my area covers the whole of England, Scotland and Wales, I think once I hit 30 weeks I’ll put a limit on how far I’ll travel. 

@Laura_J it’s pelvic girdle pain. It used to be called SPD but don’t know what that stands for! It’s basically pain around the pelvis that can make it difficult to walk, get in and out of bed/the car etc. At its worst for me last time there were days I literally couldn’t walk because of the pain. Hoping this time doesn’t get like that, I’m taking it as a positive that I’ve got this far before it’s started at all! 

I haven’t signed up to any classes and probably won’t with it being my second. I did some classes at the hospital before having my son. I did some about labour and early days of motherhood and an aromatherapy and pregnancy massage one - I loved that!! They taught hubby how to massage to relieve pregnancy aches and pains as well as what to do to help during labour, id recommend it if you can find one similar near to you :-) xx
  • Hi all, been a bit quiet on here over Christmas and new years. So nice to come back on here and see everyone finding out the genders 😍 I have my 20 weeks scan on 18th January and cannot wait to find out. 

You have been pretty spot on with all your gender guesses @Mumma87

congrats to everyone who has found out what they are having, and to those that are having a surprise, you are braver than me! I couldn’t wait the full 9 months to find out. X 
    Thanks hun.. I do try to be as accurate as my knowledge takes me xxx
  • Hey everyone, I have been quiet on here as I have had such a rough time lately. But I wanted to come share the good news! We found out we are having a girl! We are over the moon because we have 2 boys already and this is going to be our last.

This is our sweet baby girl! Also congrats to everyone else finding out genders lately! Looks like a lot of baby girls will be joining us soon ❤️
  • Congrats @Mcbrooke! Sorry you’ve been having a rough time :-(

there do seem to be lots of baby girls! x 
  • Congratulations to everyone having their gender scans. 
    And soon we will all start our 20 week ones. Mines January 20th I will only be 18+6 days but get to see baby again.
    I had my gender scan Saturday just gone and its a girl, we are so delighted. Our house will remain an all girls house, plus it will be the first girl in both our families.
    Keep growing those babies nice and strong. 
  • Hey lovelies, hope your all okay. Been for my 20 week scan today and baby is being awkward and laying on the front most of the time so got to go back in 2 weeks to get the left side of the heart checked because she couldn’t get to it, even after tipping me on the bed, having me in all sorts of positions and jogging round the room 😂😂 she said everything else looked fine though. and we have resisted and are not finding out the gender although she did write it down for us incase we change our minds. 
  • Hi everyone, as so many of you are finding out the sex of your babies, we thought it might be nice to get a due date list going...please copy and paste the person before you:

So, 
    Username - due date - 💖💛💙

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions