Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in June 2020

Replies

• Congrats on the girl news @Followyourdreams

sounds like you’ve got a cheeky baby in there @georgiatim! Least you get to see it again soon! Well done for not finding out...I’m not sure I could resist them temptation of having it written down! 

Great idea @DanielleMFM 😍, I don’t know the gender but won’t find out so will kick start the list in a sec! X
  • Our due date list: 

MillP - 28th May 2020 - 💛

• It’s gone very quiet on here, hope everyone is ok!! 

We had our 20 week scan today. All looks ok with baby! We stuck to not finding out the gender and the sonographer didn’t give anything away 💛 

Baby was really curled up so she struggled to get a decent pic but here’s our baby: 

• Ladies do any of you have active jobs where your on your feet the whole time?? How are you finding tiredness and energy levels?? 
    x
  • Sorry @Jetty1989 my job isn’t especially active so can’t really help, hope you’re doing ok! Xx
  • @Jetty1989 I am on my feet all day at work. It’s been especially difficult the past few weeks. I’m only 4 months and my ankles are getting swollen and sore after a shift, some minor back problems. Not much else. How about you?

• Had my 16week midwife appointment  yesterday and listened to the baby heartbeat. Private scan booked tomorrow to find baby sex out 
  • Thanks ladies. I’m only 17 weeks, but today especially I just feel drained and like everything is an effort. I’m self employed aswel and so I was hoping to work for aslong as I can, just hoping that this isn’t an every day tiredness and drained kinda thing. 

Its so nice seeing all our our babies growing nicely!!!
    x
  • @MillP lovely scan photo! It’s so hard to say no to finding out, isn’t it 😂 

@Jetty1989
    im a breakfast supervisor at a very busy hotel and I’m struggling at the minute, it’s been difficult for a while now, but I’m 20 weeks today and today was the first day I really struggled. @Mcbrooke I’ve heard putting your feet up elevated after work is supposed to help with the swelling. Hope that helps! 
  • @Carleymct so exciting you’ll find out tomorrow! And lovely you got to hear the heartbeat! 

Yes @georgiatim it’s so difficult!! I’m glad now that we stayed strong but I was so tempted to ask when we were in there! We’re unlikely to have anymore scans now so that’s it for seeing baby until he/she arrives! 

Xx
  • I didn’t mind too much, but my husband wanted to get it written down incase we changed our mind- so once it was in the envelope I just wanted to open it, but I’m over that now. I know I would regret it. But that split second when I almost ripped it open 😂 I have a couple more scans, one in 2 weeks to check over a few things that baby was too stubborn to move for in the last scan, and then I have to have the glucose test in March which I will get another scan then too. So I’m glad I have a couple more to go. Just hope I don’t see anything I shouldn’t be 🤭 
  • Our due date list: 

MillP - 28th May - 💛
    Georgiatim - 28th May - 💛
    Aangel1234 - 3rd June
    Sak93 - 3rd June
    Mumma87 - 5th June - 💗
    TryingforNo1 - 6th June
    AmyLS - 9th June
    ChenisteM - 9th June - 💗
    AC2984 - 10th June - 💙
    Karinenini - 10th June - 💙
    Lyra1318 - 13th June
    kmczer - 13th June
    MrsMCM - 14th June
    Followyourdreams - 16th June - 💗
    Vickyjay1 - 18th June
    Jetty1989 - 18th June - 💗
    MrsParaskeva - 18th June - 💗
    Laura_J - 20th June
    jojojazzy82 - 21st June - 💗
    Mbaby2 - 26th June
    Carleymct - 27th June
    Layla786 - 29th June

• If I’ve missed anyone from the above list or got any details wrong, please add in/correct! 
    I tried to work out as many dates as poss but not sure I’ve done it right 🙊
    so far June is looking like a very girly month! Xx
  • Great job @millp! Must have took you a while! 

Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Busy time over Christmas and first week back at work this week gone. How is everyone? Thankfully the sickness is more or less gone unless I'm tired. It's just back and hips that kill as I'm massive & only 18 weeks 4 days. 
    I find out on 21st Jan whether I'm having a boy or girl, can't wait 😊
  • Thanks MillP you’ve done an ace job! 
    x
  • @MillP and @georgiatim you girls have some willpower. The surprise will be lovely! I’m just too impatient and as it’s my first I want to know.... 3 weeks until my scan. We also move house on the same day (after the scan) so it’s going to be a busy one! 

@Jetty1989 I’m similar stage to you and normally I feel good (and have still been running up to 16 miles per week including 8 in one go) but just occasionally I’ve had an off day and felt tired when doing nothing! Hopefully it’s just that with you too!? 
  • MillP said:
    Our due date list: 

MillP - 28th May - 💛
    Georgiatim - 28th May - 💛
    Aangel1234 - 3rd June
    Sak93 - 3rd June
    Mumma87 - 5th June - 💗
    TryingforNo1 - 6th June
    AmyLS - 9th June
    ChenisteM - 9th June - 💗
    AC2984 - 10th June - 💙
    Karinenini - 10th June - 💙
    Lyra1318 - 13th June
    kmczer - 13th June
    MrsMCM - 14th June
    Followyourdreams - 16th June - 💗
    Vickyjay1 - 18th June
    Jetty1989 - 18th June - 💗
    MrsParaskeva - 18th June - 💗
    Laura_J - 20th June
    jojojazzy82 - 21st June - 💗
    Mbaby2 - 26th June
    Carleymct - 27th June
    Layla786 - 29th June

Wow MilliP, great work 👏🏻 I’ve got a feeling I might have a boy to balance out the June girls but we will see....
  • I couldn’t sleep this morning so just sat in bed trying to work it all out 😂

it was my first week back this week too @AmyLS, bit of a shock to the system! Good that your sickness is much better though! 

Wow @laura_j that is going to be one very busy day!! Very exciting for you though! 
    I’m so impressed you’re still running! And so far as well! I do a fair amount of walking everyday but that is the extent of my exercise 😂

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx
  • I’m hoping it will all go smoothly as my scan is at 8:30am and we will need to wait for the mortgage to go through and the solicitors to process payment before we get the okay to start moving things.... that’s what I’m telling myself anyway! I just can’t wait to be in our new home now...

haha thanks, I’m still quite small (still in uk size 6-8 jeans) so don’t really feel that different at the moment even when running and it’s what I’ve always done. Sure that will change as time goes on though.

• WOW @MillP that must have taken you forever. Whatva lovely gesture tho... How is everyone feeling xx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions