Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in June 2020

Replies

• @Firsttimer87 thank you yeah I know what you mean!! It’s going to be a long 8 weeks xx
  • WElcome @Ac2984 and huge congratulations - lovely to have you here. 
  • Thank you xx
  • How’s everyone feeling today? And stupid question - one app says I’m 4 weeks 3 days and another says 5 weeks 3 days. How are you guys counting?
  • Congrats @Ac2984!! 
    @Firsttimer87 I’ve noticed that too, but I’m going with counting from first day of last period so for me that was 26th August which makes me 5 +1 today. 
    @TryingforNo1 I’ve been quite headachey recently too, had to leave work early one day last week because of a migraine! 
  • I’m not feeling nowhere near as achy but a slight pain on my left side but I think I had that last time so I done another test to make sure 🤦🏻‍♀️It’s definitely positive xx
  • Hi Ladies! I’m tentatively joining your group! Currently 15 dpo, however thought I was CD5 for a short while. Started spotting brown at 10dpo for 4 days, counted myself out but my bbt was still high, took a test and here I am! Had slight spotting today but doctor isn’t worried, blood test Thursday though. Due the 6th of June! 
  • Hi @VRob123 so amazing to see you here! I’ve been following your journey as I joined the hoping for September bfp group...I’ve kept following the October one now just not actively commenting. Huge congratulations to you! Hope your blood test goes ok on thurs x
  • @MillP thank you! I thought I recognised your name 😊. Hoping everyone here has a happy and healthy 9 months! 
  • @VRob123 welcome to the group. Nice to see another of the girls come over.  I need to wait another 8 weeks for my dating but estimated 3-6 June here
  • Hello, can I join in? I tested today and got my bfp at 9dpo so I’m due middle of June 2020! This is my second pregnancy, I have a little boy who has just turned 12 months. It’s lovely to be able to share the good news here as we most likely won’t tell anyone else until after the first scan x
  • Congrats @Ac2984 and @VRob123 and @lyra1318 and welcome.  BFPs all around! Exciting. I’m due on the 6th June as well. Wishing everyone happy and healthy 9 months! 

@MillP got my GP appointment today but yesterday and today the frequent peeing has kicked in. Feels like it is like once an hour I am off to the bathroom. But having these symptoms, I wouldn’t change a thing. I can handle them if I get a happy healthy bub at the end of the 9 months xx 
  • Wow that’s a super early bfp @lyra1318 congrats! 

Have you had your GP appointment now @TryingforNo1? How did you get on?  I’m going to call mine today as I’m working from home this afternoon so a bit easier! 

• Well it’s still there 2 days later 🙈. Had cramping last night but no more spotting. Seriously hope that’s it for spotting! Not sure my nerves can take it 
  • I'm struggling to eat anything, I'm hungry but feel so sick. When I'm making the kids and hubbys dinner I'm literally gagging. I even tied a t shirt around like  a mask to not smell the food 😂😂
  • @Hopingforaboy I was a bit like that yesterday, started feeling really sick just after lunch and struggled from that point, DH made me some soup last night that took me an hour to eat.

Not good about the gagging, hopefully that doesn't happen too often.

I am trying to plan lunch today and right now the thought of food doesn't fill me with hope, I've got a protein bar on my desk and even the thought of it is putting me off again.  I seem to be ok first thing in the morning and the later in the day it gets the worse it gets.  The person beside me at works coffee is so strong and I can smell it over the divider that I never have noticed in the 18 months I have been sitting here.
  • @VRob123 how is the spotting today, hope it has calmed down a little and you are feeling a bit better.
  • @Chellefish Yes it's the smells of food and drinks and everything really it's making me want to not touch food ever again. Yesterday I managed half a bowl of porridge all day which I know isn't good but I literally can't stand the gagging I'd rather just not eat. I had literally no symptoms at all and now this has come from no where and knocked me six. Other than this though i feel great 😂
  • @MillP I have had my GP appointment. She did a urine test and it was faint she said but she said that it was positive. I was worried so I did another Pregnosis when I got home tonight and the two dark lines came up straight away. Bright with colour. She did a blood test (get the results next week) and then gave me a referral for an ultrasound For when I reach 6 weeks. Ran through all the stuff that I should and shouldn’t have to eat/drink and stuff I shouldn’t do. I do F45 6 times a week which is high intensity gym, she said I have to stop that unfortunately and just walk, swim or low impact exercise. But it’s worth it. 

Did you ring your GP today? 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions