Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint lines

I am not sure if I am looking at faint lines or if they are simply evap lines I am 21 days late and I get these crazy hot flashes I am worried because I test and they are only coming out very faint and the digital test is always saying negative if I were pregnant wouldn’t the lines be getting darker by now? I  am so confused and I need some input these are all taken at different time’s and I don’t understand how I could get so many faint positives these pics were all taken within the the three to five minute time frame thank you all for your time 

Replies

• Options
    I see what you are seeing also. Have you tried testing on a FRER? I’ve heard about the blue dye tests not being the greatest. Good luck!!
  • Options
    Thank you for your reply Mruffolo! I have used the first response the first time which came out very faint as well and thats when I started testing more than I should have, I tried almost every brand and always the same, I can't seem to get a positive at the doctors office and went for bloodwork on friday, still no sign of AF and I'm starting to doubt myself, I just wonder how a line would come up at all. I just want to understand what's going on, my hormones are def on a diff level right now lol and I could use to balance in my life again! I will update as soon as results come in! Thank you again for clarifying my sanity lol, this is something I want to keep to myself until I know for sure!

• Options
    Are you waiting 48 hours in between tests? 
  • Options
    i went three weeks ago and it came back negative, 1mlU but I didn't believe it so of course like a man woman I came home and did another test which showed up very faint again, not to mention my frequent urge to wee all the time, I have some weird cramping but it feels more like a pressure and sometimes I have a mild ache in my lower back at night, it's my hot flashes that really seem to make me think something is brewing, although I have had no signs of morning sickness or tender breasts, so everyday I have just been waiting for AF to show up, it would be a whole month tomorrow and I have never missed a period, so I'm just going to leave it to the bloodwork, it's just been a roller coaster of emotions, I'm really hoping for the best
  • Options
    man woman, lol I meant mad* woman haha
  • Options
    Can someone please help me with this one 
  • Options
    I definitely see a line... 
  • Options
    I see it too, I find those blue dye test are so funny because I feel like they never give you a true positive. You should try using the pink first response  tests and wait 48 hours in between