Forum home Birth clubs Due in June 2021

Due in June 2021

Replies

• I'm so sorry that I've been absent from this thread...I've been so poorly it's difficult to find the motivation to look at screens!

@Emma Charlotte I'm so sorry lovely. I hope you're looking after yourself.

@Mom2alexis I'm glad everything went well! I'm a week behind you - 9w1d today. May I ask where in the world you are? Are you expecting to have a 12 week scan? That's what I'm waiting for now!

@Ashwee2428 I'm sorry you're poorly as well! When will your first scan be? Glad you had your first midwife appointment anyway and it went well - mine is Monday 🤞

@MumTobe2021 congratulations!! You must be delighted to get to the 12 week point and everything to be going well ❤️

We told our parents this week as DH's parents were about to send us a case of wine for Christmas 😂😂🙈 It was kind of nice. And being past 9 weeks now I'm getting more positive each day - but trying not to be complacent and keep some caution. Looking forward to finding out when the 'first' scan will be - hopefully we will find out next week after the midwife appointment on Monday! I have another week on sick and then another occupational health appointment next Friday - I'm hoping that I will be able to start a phased return the week after. 🤞🤞
  • @ginajolly90 hi hun - how has it gone today? 

i dont have my appointment for my first scan till 10th December which i will then be 12 + 5 does anyone think this is a bit late? 

I Am 10 +2 today and im still worried with every twinge, crampy, back pain i seem to get!

are you feeling any better? i dont know when to start telling people. i had to tell my parents as my 3 year old let it out! and my OH has told his daughters and practically everyone i think ill do a christmas message and reveal on social media to announce if all is well! 
    im still so scared something is going to happen, my first pregnancy i had about 3 scans by now as i was bleeding etc so this time seems to be dragging!  
  • Hi there @Ashwee2428, thanks for asking after me! Sorry about the delayed reply - another poorly week!

Midwife appointment went well, I'm low risk so that's good news. Midwife was lovely and supportive. My dating scan will be Tuesday 15 December, when I should be 12+5 (same as you and definitely not too late, it can be up to 14 weeks). Counting down the days! And then to finally be able to tell more people! I've had to ignore people because it's hard to excuse being sick for so long!

I had a wee breakdown at the doctor's the other day when the nurse couldn't draw any blood...the sickness very much getting to me! The upshot of that was I have finally been prescribed cyclizine, at 10 weeks, so I am now hoping life can return to some normality and I can go back to work. 

I totally understand the fear! My uterus was having a stretch party in the night and I still find it worrying...the scan couldn't come soon enough!

At least it sounds like you're having fewer complications this pregnancy? I agree, Christmas announcement!! It's kind of nice that we will get our dating scans out of the way just before Christmas 😍😍
  • Hi everyone! 

So i’ve just had my 12 week scan and found out i’m due 15th June! 

I used this site a few years ago when pregnant with my daughter and made some great friends! 

Congratulations to you all, anyone have the same due date? 

How you all feeling? x
  • Hi @bonnie312!!

Lovely to see another face on here and congratulations on your 12 week scan! Is this baby 2 for you then? It's great you've had a positive experience using this forum before. I was on the ttc forum for a while before taking a break and then finally falling pregnant!

I've been quite poorly and had a number of weeks off work but finally back this week, which is glorious! It's been very tough on my mental health being unable to do anything for weeks so it's great to have a bit of routine again, albeit only a few hours a day at the moment. I think I've started to turn a corner this week, with more good days than bad 🤞

I'm a wee bit behind you, I'm 11w1d and my dating scan is on 15 December, so about a week and a half to go. I think I'm due about 25 June, but will get a better idea at my scan I guess. 

This is my third pregnancy but the first time I've gotten this far - feeling nervous but excited for the scan (had a viability scan at just over 7 weeks but the dating scan feels like a major hurdle to pass!). 
  • Hi @bonnie312 :) welcome :) 

Im due around the 19th but i have my propa dating scan on thursday im so excited but so scared in case anything is wrong!

oh @ginajolly90 im so excited for you! just remember sickness is all a good sign, i thought when you got to the 12 week mark it was meant to ease?? but mine seems to have gotten worse, still not being sick but major nausea mixed with hunger but struggling to eat, major loss of appetite and craving green peppers or anything crunchy still! 

I'm so round this time, feel like it just looks like fat tho cant wait for it to bump out, its such a strange feeling for me, as im so slight and slim and now i have a belly and nothing fits but it jiggles. this is my second tho so the muscles have been through this before. 

sending you all my love xxx 

• Hey ladies hope you’re all well! Turns out I’m due on the 8th June! We have an early scan booked in two weeks and 1 day so will find out the gender then, three days before Christmas which is really nice! I feel like this pregnancy is going so fast! 
  • Hi @Ashwee2428 so good to hear from you!! You must be so excited for Thursday!! I'm sorry you're feeling even more poorly. Have you spoken to your GP? It took five weeks for the GP to prescribe me meds but they did in the end! You shouldn't have to suffer, especially if you aren't able to get nutrients to baby if you can't eat! Was it you who was moving to Spain during your pregnancy? Brain failing!!

I'm actually starting to feel much better, I'm 12 weeks on Thursday so hoping it's because I'm getting to the end of my first trimester and not because something awful has happened. Oh well....there is nothing I can do about anything, so no point worrying, just have to wait as patiently as I can until next Tuesday 😂😂😬😬🙈

@danielle250701 congratulations!! I can't believe you're due in June and finding out the gender before Christmas...it makes it feel so real for the rest of us!! Are you hoping one way or the other? We are also going to find out the gender, though not until the anomaly scan, which will be early February 😬😬🤞❤️
  • @danielle250701 oh my gosh! as if your going to know before christmas!!! you can do so much gender things for everyone! congrats! 

@ginajolly90 i wish i was moving to spain haha! im still eating just little and often, i get really bad indigestion after every bite of food too! haha i lived off gaviscon my last pregnancy 

i worry about every little thing too! like in the morning i barely look pregnant come tea time im round, full of gas and feel sorry for myself, that is when i have the stomach pains im guessing is trapped wind and bloat making my stomach sore. i still have the sore boobs, and the discharge (TMI) oh my gosh! it never stops keep having to go wipe and i think oh god is it blood until i go check! oh and insomnia! driving me nuts ive been up since 3am!

• Ahaha @Ashwee2428 my brain is having a complete black out, aha. I think I'm confused because most of the people on this birth group have disappeared 🤷 I wonder who was moving to Spain...or maybe it was no-one...perhaps someone was just going on holiday there 😂😂

So glad you're able to eat. That's good news. I'm glad I haven't had the pain of indigestion yet, though I'm sure it'll join me at some point 😬😬

Ahaha I'm so with you on the discharge! It's like a constant flow...such a joy. And the insomnia!! Me too, I was awake for five hours last night 😣😣😣 I want all the sleep I can get before the baby comes 😂😂
  • @ginajolly90 apparently it gets easier after 12 weeks but we shall see! im sure someone was going on holiday and it was cancelled, doesnt seem to be many of us here now :( 

i slept really well last night i was in complete shock no waking up at 3am and not being able to get back off! i was amazed. big day tomorrow and im so nervous, what if they say sorry no heartbeat, what if they say twins, what if they say the baby is unwell - argh!! so many thoughts going on right now.

i had killer indigestion all through my sons pregnancy and i feel like this is going the same way, along with the spots and back ache haha people have a pregnancy glow i sure do not and didnt with my little boy lol xxx

hope your all feeling well! 

• @Ashwee2428 I think I (for the most part!) started feeling better at about 10 and a half weeks, though I had a horrid day yesterday!! Every so often feeling ill does give me some comfort though 😂🙈 What will give me more comfort is a healthy eating scan next Tuesday 😂😬 Only one more sleep for you until you get to see baby on screen!!! 😍😍😍

I know it's so quiet isn't it. Sigh. Maybe people will be more comfortable and confident joining after the dating scans? I guess that's when it really feels real. ❤️

Given how you're feeling, I'm sure everything will be fine. But I will be sending lots of positive thoughts your way regardless!! I hope you start to feel better soon and you get the glow you deserve!! 
  • @Ashwee2428 dont worry baby is fine, just have faith. I kno its easier said than done, i was soooo nervous at my 12 weeks scan aswell.My 16weeks scan is nex week wednesday n im also nervous but im hoping for the best n tryin to stay positive
  • Hi ladies, I would love to join you all for the chats. Congratulations on your pregnancies...I hope you are well despite some of the more uncomfortable symptoms! I am 15 weeks today and feeling mostly good just exhausted in the evenings and I’ve just started having itchy eyes for some reason. 

Sending good vibes your way for the scan @Ashwee2428 it’s so exciting to see baby on screen! 

Have a good day x
  • @Elsie1 ommg we  one day apart i turned 15 weeks yesterday.Im due 1st June guessing ur the 2nd June. Congratulaaaations, how are u feeling, u happy? Im exhausted in the evenings also. Well i guess its cause im working throughout the day so i dnt hve time to be tired in the day lol
  • @MumTobe2021 aww yay that’s brilliant! Congratulations to you too! I’m so happy and excited but super nervous sometimes too. Had a scan today and all went well so feeling a bit of reassurance now. 

Yes definitely you get through the day then that’s it your asleep on the couch! 😂 How have you been doing? I need to catch up with all the messages so you may have said already on the forum but hope you’ve been good!
  • I'm excited by the sudden increase of action on the birth group @Elsie1 and @MumTobe2021. 15 weeks too 😍😍😍 Are these your first pregnancies? Hopefully you'll start to feel the babies soon!!
  • That should actually read something like....'and you're 15 weeks already'!!*** Just to clarify, I'm not 15 weeks, I'm 12 weeks tomorrow. Doh!
  • well hello girls!! oh my gosh how are you both 15 weeks! so exciting 

thank you so much for all the love and support for tomorrow my appointment is at half 3 so its going to be a long day luckily ill have my little scamp to keep me busy! 

sending everyone love! xxx
  • @Elsie1 wow  see these scans should be more lol they will allow us to stress less. i cnt wait for my scan nex week. Ive been nervous, scared but extremely happppyyyy! Just want everything to be good. Im glad we hve somewhere like this, so i can tlk all bby stuff lol